Harmontown

I used to love this podcast, there's a movie about it on Netflix.

After the election, tensions were high and Dan Harmon's game master Spencer lashed out at this guy Siike on twitter for not voting.

Siike has suffered multiple aneurysms and he's been a guest on this show for that reason. It's amazing because you usually die from the fist one, and he could still possibly die at any moment. He gets to talk about and promote his comic books, the main one I believe is made for aneurysm awareness and some of the profits go to charity,

Anyway this Spencer told him he was a shitty person, no one ever liked him and his comics suck. I admit that I'm not a fan of his art style but the whole reason for having him on the show was to boost him up, boost his confidence, let people know about his work and the aneurysm research thing he works with.

Now you're not aloud to talk about him on the Harmontown Facebook or reddit. Screenshots of Spencer's shitty rant against him are censored by being deleted. It's like this guy they were patting themselves on the back for helping out has been shunned because Spencer was having a bad day one day.

Siike deleted his twitter and probably won't be on the podcast anymore because of some dude's tempter tantrum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwevS_dlEWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i stopped listening out of boredom
spencer is a drug addict who lives with his parents
(((dan harmon))) is annoying

>internet drama
Who fucking cares

Spencergate

post screens of the twitter feud plz

I saw the movie too, and loved it. The podcast used to be really cool, but I can't listen to it anymore. This is all really painful for me. Spencer got to live the dream of all nerds/geeks/whatever dumb normie term you want to use, and he uses it to bully people who didn't do anything to him. It's disgusting and I have nothing but contempt for him.

If you have any pictures of the Siike drama, please post all of them. I want this story to be made public. So far all we have is Spencer trying to convince Gamergaters to commit suicide.

>no proof
why make up rumors about failures?

Spencer has said some awful shit before, so I have no trouble buying this. But I need proof.

Holy fuck Dan Harmon stop shilling yourself here, you're an unfunny cunt

Believe me, Dan wouldn't post here or try to make his friends look bad.

Can I get sources

Oh I believe you Dan, I believe you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwevS_dlEWc

Here's Siike's youtube video talking about it. I guess he voted 3rd party, I said he didn't at all, my mistake. At 4:30 he's referencing some of what Spencer said about him.

But this post is all about how the posts with the screenshots were deleted, the proof was censored. I didn't save the screenshots but maybe they'll resurface.

Mostly it's just a bummer that all the work they did for him was undone because a "cast member" had a tantrum.

If rick and morty is bad cause of harmon, nobody will watch his shit ever again. Someone should punch him in public

Spencer has been a cunt for awhile.

I have always hated Spencer. He was never funny, thinks he's way smarter than he is, and refuses to acknowledge when he is wrong. He was good as a D&D DM for about a year after Kumail joined. Other than that, he has zero redeeming qualities.

>Anyway this Spencer told him he was a shitty person, no one ever liked him and his comics suck. I admit that I'm not a fan of his art style but the whole reason for having him on the show was to boost him up, boost his confidence, let people know about his work and the aneurysm research thing he works with.

The whole reason for having him on the show is build up Harmon's need to be seen as some kind of enlightened savior.

Spencer is kind of a piece of shit. If you read reddit at all you'd know that, but I can't blame you for not reading reddit.

I'm at minute 7 and so far he doesn't mention anything you talk about.

Is Spencer a good DM?

His stories always seemed kinda shitty and a poor fit for the people he was playing with.

But he also had to contend with DMing a group of drunk people that barely remembered what happened last session. So I don't want to judge him too much.

I just always found the role playing segments to be mostly terrible with some moments of greatness sprinkled in.

Yeah I'm not following Harmontown because it annoys me that they made it pay per view (that's still the case right?), but I thought the guy kind of turned bitter, even in other stuff they did. Wonder why that is.

>be liberal
>lash out at other liberals for not voting
>in California

>Caring about Dan Harmon in 2017

Do you have any evidence of this, at all? This is plausible, but it's easy to make up something plausible. I didn't hear anything resembling what you're saying in the video at the time you mentioned.

You should reach out to a reddit user who got their post deleted and ask for their screenshots.

>Yeah I'm not following Harmontown because it annoys me that they made it pay per view (that's still the case right?), but I thought the guy kind of turned bitter, even in other stuff they did. Wonder why that is.

video stream is 5 bucks a month but it's always been 5 bucks a month

podcast is free.