Is the NFL actively trying to get rid of their most valuable customers? Why?

Is the NFL actively trying to get rid of their most valuable customers? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-owners-to-discuss-rule-change-requiring-players-to-stand-during-anthem/
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why haven't the mods IP banned you yet

>NFL fans moving to CFB

We out here

>hurr durr i'm french i'm black i like nfl XDDDD

These people are such pussies

"MUH FLAG"

>actively trying
Honestly, I'd argue it was passive hubris that they could never fall that has hit them square in the jaw and reveled it to be made of glass. They allowed things to get out of hand in so many ways that upset different portions of the collective pie chart of NFL fans that they started alienating too many supporters at the same time, and at this point they look to be scrambling to keep the spinning plates up. Their problem is the plates are all falling at the same time, and they can't seem to decide which one to keep focus on saving, which is costing them all of them.

CTE and the attempts to keep it undercover demonstrating a lack of caring for the people who break their bodies., which has also led to a decline of product quality as fewer kids are being allowed to play the game and being encouraged by their parents to take their athletic talents to others instead.

Pussifying the game for years with rule changes which seemingly have done nothing towards preventing player injuries, yet still took excitement from it the sport.

Relocation of three franchises within a handful of years which demonstrates a lack of giving a flying fuck about the people they need to be giving them money.

The entire protest debacle which alienated half of the US for one week, before the owners tried stopping them the following week which has gone on to alienate a significant portion of the other half who already minded the other fuck up of allowing abusers and other law breakers and other lawbreakers back in, but not Constitutionally guaranteed expression and airing of grievances?

It has all contributed to a confluence that took the legs out from under the league, and demonstrated the complete dipshit tier damage control they have practiced for at least a decade at this point, because they couldn't see the writing on the wall. There is nothing active about it. They were too busy sipping martinis and cashing checks to realize a storm was coming at them.

No one is reading all that

You should, this post is of a quality rarely seen on Sup Forums

Thanks, Pierre. Admittedly I should have proofread it a shitload more, but I'm glad you got the points I tried making.

>For Sup Forums, read Sup Forums

nflcucks can never make fun of soccer again

they don't call it normiegate for nothing
the mass redpilling begins

you deserve some (you)s

Unironiclly this

The NFL as a league is not trying to get rid of anyone. The NFL as a league wants all of this shit to go away.

Players want to protest social issues, and some fans are literally fundamentally biologically incapable of dealing with players protesting social issues. Neither of those things is really the NFL's fault as a league.

Underrated post for sure

he's mad his team got btfo

>most valuable customers
They're gambling based on younger people leaning left. They know that the retards (like in your OP) will be dead in ~20 years. Plus, viewership decline is probably more closely tied to illegal streaming, and I just bought the NFL game package

>They're gambling based on younger people leaning left.

If that is what they are gambling on, while trying to pull off something like this, they are clinically retarded.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-owners-to-discuss-rule-change-requiring-players-to-stand-during-anthem/

Pretty much back in 2012 after Junior Seau and that Kansas City player who shot his pregnant GF then an hero'd in front of the coaches. Several radio guys were comparing what was happening then to the fall of boxing.

A sport that got so big the people in charge believed they were to big to fail while ignoring the cracks that were forming.

The NFL won't die but the growth is over for now.

Shut up the anthem protest isn't the cause of it. If the games were still enjoyable and worth watching people would just ignore it. The quality of the product is bad so when shit like this does happen people are more willing to just turn off the TV. People don't watch sports to hear a political message if they did the 49ers games would have amazing numbers as the left tuned in to support him but that never happened. The Left isn't flocking to support the protesters, the Right are making a big fucking stink about it and the normies are saying fuck this shit it's not worth it and turning the TV off.

The League has been shitting on their core fans for years now since they would take it because the games were good. Now the games are mostly shit so the fans are leaving.

>people think this has anything to do with disrespect or the flag
media brainwashing works, it turns out

>he doesn't know about Generation Zyklon
>he doesn't know about the most conservative generation since WW2 is coming into power for the next 20 years
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii