Is there any point of a sorority other than girls getting drunk together and making slutty life choices?

Is there any point of a sorority other than girls getting drunk together and making slutty life choices?

Septic chicks look like shit m8.

What the fuck is a theta phi? Never even heard of that one.

Sororities are pointless. They only exist to leech off the cool shit that fraternities do

Yes. So they can bully eachother and be cruel.

What came to light when Harvard sororities tried to have boys clubs banned was quite surprising.

what are septic chicks? slags?

Don't be daft - septics are fucking yanks m8.

>this is a 10/10 in slagland

They're called sorostitutes for a reason

This pic fucking slays me every time

Not one pretty girl

Holy shit

Looks like your mum more like m8.

Bitch face looks like the Scream lmao

Really makes me think

I don't know what Theta Phi is but she should eat less of it.

Yea and I really made your mum drink -
drink my cum that is.

Kek

Mostly this

They fuck more shit up then they get right and Fraternities usually get punished for what the sororities did wrong
Feminism in action I guess

Tits are nice though

>that awesome moment when you're a theta pi

More like that awesome where you ate all the theta PIES.

Chubby cunt.

Sauce?

Also thisSororities only exist to be cock sleeves for frat stars. No sane friend I've ever had thought it was a good idea to actually date a sorostitute

if theres a fat girl in a sorority odds are its shit

I got more (You)s than (You), so stay muhamMAD

Doesn't really work that way. We generally let the fat aspergers kids in the frat if they are richer than Christ, or they are legacies because our hands are tied. Months of hazing and humiliation usually make them socially acceptable to be around.

Dude our campus Phi Mu was the fat girl sorority for so long, there was a saying "rattle rattle here come the cattle Phi MOO" that was my freshman year and I didn't get involved with greek shit.

For some reason my senior year, Phi Mu was all the hottest girls in the school. Three different Miss University beauty pagent winners were in it. Like they fucking knew and started accepting only hot ones kek.

says the same girl who goes to Spain because she "enjoys the the history of a foreign country" and instead just poses in front of things she knows nothing about

Why have you posted Maisie Williams?

Sororities are the worst places on earth