Why Shitskin countries around the world are all dangerous?

Why Shitskin countries around the world are all dangerous?

India - Random raping, street pooping ground
South America - Gun shooting and drug dealing gangs
SEA - Gun shooting and drug dealing gangs. robbering. prostitute jungle.
Middle East - Allahu Akbar (Explode)(beheading)

There's no any single safe country if it's shitskin ground. no matter how blessed resources and soil they have the humans who live in it makes it hell.
Brown - their nature trait is to kill, rape, rob, drug dealing?

youtu.be/Z4800ic83Yc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3DlFgJle7k
youtube.com/watch?v=0CMU6w8RP0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you have shit to prepare for the nuclear attack on your ass worst Korea?

>South Korea

Kettle calling the pot black kek

You'll never be really part of the western world

I think even if my country get nuked, it would never be horrible shithole as your country.

All the youngers in my country serve their 2 years to protect our country and people,
and all the youngers who live in your country kill just to be rich. also making innocent people drug addicted.

Please say this thread's topic

>white master please accept me

>All the youngers in my country serve their 2 years to protect our country and people,

You military service is pretty useless though.

>t. whitecocksucker

Didn't even mean to Pajeet.
but you know what? when excluding all those yuck barbarian shitskins, the only left human-like race is East Asian and Westerners.

They will be repeating vicious cycle till the World end

But you're a shitskin Kim.

Look all that mongoloid people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3DlFgJle7k

Your country has been civilized for like 30 years, Kim

>making innocent people drug addicted.
Not defending the mexican here, but if you get hooked up on drugs it is your own fault.

Haha fuckers like you dick suck westerners/whites to be part ofa club that explcitly is meanto exclude you.

You know honrarary white/culturally white isn'ta compliment at all?

Don't say the fact user!!! It makes them fucking triggered

Dude, you're just as bad GTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=0CMU6w8RP0Y

This one isn't fiction btw

>east asian
>Human-like race
kek, good humour
you're soulless porcelain dolls, idiot

I agree with you. All brown countries love to kill people. South koreans, for example, love to kill themselves

It's more like we have catched up white fags within half century, Gomez.

Not only South Korea, Basically all the East Asian cunts, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore.
too bad you're still staying as shithole even the period has passed for quite long.

At least their websites are safe unlike ours requiring IE5 and 90 Active-X addons

So you think that you actually win something by forcing people into armed service?
Thanks Tsundere Argentina
I love you

People usually go on drugs for a reason. It's symptom of a bigger problem.

>we have catched up
More like you have opened up your asshole to white dick, Kim
Without white supervision you end up with a literal shamanistic cultist as your president lmao

Shit even real life aint very safe here, sure its safe in terms of crime but so much illegal construction/expansion like with 세월호 thats just waiting too collapse

Shitloads of drunk and retarded driving too, look at road accidents, yet ppl dont wear a seatbelt

now now no need to go down OT his level.

Saudi Arabia has one of the lowest crime and murder rate ever

>It's symptom of a bigger problem
It is still your own problem and your own fault.

Koreans are mongoloid flat face monkeys, you can't be that racist to others man... Look at you in a mirror first, shitskin.

Psst
You know something?
Its not us the ones with the drug consuming problem
Just saying

Hot wheater .
It make savage people

Just like Saudi "has no gays" amirite

?? we don't bow down to you disgraceful pinkskin.
And if you really like taking uneducated subhumans pretending as if you're a full of charity person, keep doing so.
So you will be wrecked and wretched drug ground like USA. at then we might look down on you and you'd know your true place.

keep acting like natural nigger repeating "muh white dick" working as English tiiicha

Why are all east asians in this board so dumb?

>we don't bow down
But that's your whole culture!

I agree. It's pretty obvious that anything browner than Portugal is incapable of civilisation.

It's all to do with r/selection vs k/selection mating strategies.

Why are Brazilian favela monkeys so dumb stupid?

You do have one as well but nto as big.

Colony of China
Colony of Japan
Colony of the USA
Half Colony of the USSR
Half Colony of Communist China
Pathetic

>Says Colony of irrelevant drug gang

whatever penisless ugly deformed gook go back to waste 2 years of your youth on the military
btw whites and japs are the real barbarians, japs fucked your country and currently korea is a colony of the USA, 50 000 white soldiers fucking gook women each night

>shitskins
so you are our new ikibey?

what about some japs? some are tanned cause some parts of Japan are hot

Greenland is okay I guess (90% Inuit), but there is only like 50,000 of them and they live off Danish welfare

I'm really sure those irrelevant drug gangs have more than a few of your authorities bought
Since Korean hookers and servants of Chinese migrants are common as fuck in Mexico City red light district and Chinese area I will also proclame you a colony of Mexico

Even if i should serve army, I'd want to born as a Korean instead of low iq shitskin

It's a form of escapism. When dealing with issues like drug addiction, is much more efficient to look at what made the person be addictive rather than focusing on trying to force him to go cold turkey and think the problem is solved.
After all, a mentally sane person wouldn't get addicted to drugs, commit suicide, beat his wife and kids, out of pure will.

>colony of Mexico

It's ok, I'm not a jealous man you can be the hooker of all of them as well

>instead of low iq shitskin
too late

>Implying relatively, rich cunt is a colony of poor cunt

why do many koreans commit suicide?
If korea is so great then why the country is so small?
whats 헬조선?
fuck off and go die for the samsung family, a family that cares shit about you

no we have a lot of fags, there is a reason to say there are no actual gays statistics, but no reason for saying the statistics for the murder rate is wrong

plus I'm telling you as someone who lives here murders are very rare

Don't worry, you can say to your friends that you are only a colony of the USA, I won't get mad my plastic colony

Wow. I've never expected that Amerindians being so much touched from my thread.

I'm sorry chitos. Sorry. but though it's a fact that you have pretty much sad life.
Okay stepping back little bit, Being ugly hell as Asian might be horrible life too, but it's only for individuals who have that ugly face.

but when your brain is ugly as hell like Amerindian or shitskin you engrave damage to all other innocent people too.

Yesterday I've read an article about serial killer, and 30 % of them were all from South America. pretty disappointing.
and the victims were about 10~ 19 years young powerless girls. But do you think any shitty cops in the land care about this anyway? they will delete the case information getting bribed.

I can actually stand of being insulted and damaged only about myself, but I wouldn't stand if my daughter or mom get slaughtered and raped just as usual happening in shitskin countries.

Dumb CHICAs have no idea and will keep swining their hands drawing tons of childish tattoo on their anyway, thinking like they live a harsh life of gang. thinking like they would like be nigger gang style rapper in USA.
having no any guilty about shooting and robbering people.

If korea is so great then why the country is so small?

At least those "dangerous" countries don't kill themselves out of petty ugliness denial like South Korea, the whitey cocksuckers. Japan should annex you.

t.proxytard

>for that logic, India>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UK+ France+ Germany

>annex the cancer of East Asia again

no thanks

You are really making an effort to write all of that
I will compensate you my dear colony
You can have another plastic surgery, please don't kill yourself just yet

All they have is only pride like nigger. I expect they will chinp out.

>human-like race
plastic surgery doesnt make you human Kim

>South America
rapid decolonization caused by spain's annexation by napoleon led to a bunch of unstable nations that ended up warring the shit out of each other, then got coup'd by american backed authoritarian capitalist regimes in order to prevent authoritarian communist regimes
>SEA
colonization and decolonization rekt the shit out of burma, the vietnam war managed to fuck up two countries that weren't actually enemies (laos/cambodia), leading to all of these being havens for druglords and warlords to make home
>Middle East
Sykes/Picot agreement installed ethnic minorities of their respective nations into oppressive regimes which pretty much confirmed instability
the US/UK creating a nation for a people in a region where no one wanted them didn't help
the west and east using these nations as proxy wars for about 30 or 40 years definitely didn't help either
>India
after independence i pretty much have no clue what happened there so idk

Kim is right, pajeets

Your shit korea would be nothing without Japan

And yet still we have preserved our national integrity far better than the little half plastic ""country""

look nobody in latin america envies korea, because we only need to export our resources to be happy meanwhile you need to study a lot and work hard like an animal in order to fabricate things to export , we dont need to do that
so go back to make my car, later you can rest at your 10sqm house
we are not guilty of your misery , you were born and will die as an asian male, we are not guilty,

Hahahahaha

wtf, I always thought south koreans were smart.

Don't take him seriously my friend
I bet he is just mad because his plastic gf killed herself and his apartment isnt big enough for him to lay down and cry

So why are so many Amerindian chimping out in this thread?? It prove you're fucking inferior

Mexican integrity is drug, Isnt it??

look at here how harsh brownies chimping out.

all of them is throwing "y...you plastic..!" 1 row sentence having not that much to say.

If I said this subject irl in their country, I would have been shot already.

It's no anybody but you who make the world much more narrow field. Because basically there's not much decent culture and stuff to tour and experience since you people only prefer to kill, rob, and all other criminal stuffs.

who would even want to visit your country? maybe for cheap prostitute?
It's nobody but yourself who make your country as extrem shit tier

Of course it is
But seriously why do you keep committing suicide?
Are you afraid of human warmth? Are you afraid it might melt your brand new nose?

your people were literally eating shit as medicine when we civilized you. know your place and fuck off.

Because we are too much safe

He is an English teacher.Just ignore him. No real Korean can write english that long.

You did some pretty cringey stuff too though.

exporting resources isn't a good thing though.
Better to actually make shit with those resources like finished goods or high tech rather then be leashed to commodity prices as a bitch and resource curses.

Not really. Considering America owns you more or less and has basically kept you on a tight leash

Koreas right you know
Why are yall so defensive of shitskins

let me tell you that the average latino is far far more happier than the average korean

-we dont need to waste 2 years of our youth on the military
-our houses are mostly 300sqm and bigger
-we dont really need to study and work hard to make a living
-we dont have american soldiers at our countries
-we dont hate other latinos, meanwhile china, japan and north korea have serious issues with korea

but we are yellow monkey

Because this opinion is coming from Korea

What are you talking about?
We did lost a war, fair and square but our nation has existed without interruption since the time of independence, we never became the colony of the US
During the early 1910s we stayed friends with Germany even when the US was about to declare war to them
When they tried to drag us to the Iraq war we immediately said no and left their protection alliance
That and we vote less than 50% of the times in favor of them in the UN
Also during the 1930s we kicked them all out with their oil companies and kept all of their assets

So prove it, Not just a your brainfical. I bet only rich ppl are happy in Latin America. Rest of then are slave

low IQ

Why so serious?

>Panama>>>>>France

latinos are easy going people.

What kind of backwards savage nation forces their own people into the army?

Still right nonetheless like look at this guy completely missing the point

bump

The one that has a literal maniac dictator living next door

We do as well thank you very much for that
And we only go about painting schools and helping old people, having chilaquiles all Saturdays for a year

>implying Canada is relevant

When will you realise the entire human race is dogshit

kek
At least we're not threatening to bomb you out of existence. We just want less of your criminals over here

That's a recent turn of events, if Trump would manage to abolish democracy and stay in power for decades maybe you'll implement military service too