Did you think this story really happened?

>Did you think this story really happened?

>You're right.

>Our research shows something like this may have happened somewhere some time ago, who the fuck knows.

that show was fucking spooky

Kek'd, but a GOAT show tho

Daily reminder that James Brolin is a poor man's Martin Sheen

Is Sup Forums actually too young to remember this? That would explain a lot

I remember thinking it was dumb.
I'd rather watch Unsolved Mysteries.

This show is legend.
I have been watching all 4 seasons recently with my wife whose never heard of it.

Educate her son and show it to him.

That episode about the red eyes in the closet.
It was fact. :(

That's the one where the kid disappeared right?

I remember watching Unsolved Mysteries a lot, but I don't quite remember watching any Beyond Belief.

My childhood fears were this show and the Outer Limits.

fuck you kevin smith

Jonathan Frakes is the superior host.

>Unsolved Mysteries
why is that theme song so damn scary? and the way the host spoke just made it scarier.

>it's been over 20 years and this show is still airing in Germany
It truly is beyond belief. Good show, though, was fucking my bed when the blue lights came on. And then enjoyed it for being corny.

Germany has a german spin-off which is not scary at all, though. And it also used the name to create three other television shows about ghost hunters et al that had no connection to Beyond Belief. The intro terrified me as a child, but looking back it's cheesy as fuck.

wrong

There were red eyes literally haunting a kitchen, turns out it was the nanny for some reason.

Kid thinks there's a monster in the closet, gets bullied. Brother gets in, vanishes forever.
Two different episodes.

Daily reminder that Martin Sheen is a poor man's Michael Douglas.

Wonder what it was like to be on that spoopy set, type of place I had scary dreams about where Frakes would try and kill me.

>That episode about the lady with the spider babies in her hair.

It turned out to be false, but that imagae still haunts me

>episode is almost over
>"UPDATE:"

The closet one really spooked me as a kid, i couldn't tell you a single other story from that show, but that closet one has stuck with me for some reason.

Probably resonates with you more since it's a very common story. The show gave me half a dozen of fears, one of them was being scared to look at my closet during night.