Dont you fucking antifa-leftist-syriza faggots get any ideas after BREXIT and start thinking of us leaving the union

Dont you fucking antifa-leftist-syriza faggots get any ideas after BREXIT and start thinking of us leaving the union...

WE WOULD FUCKING DIE IN LESS THAN A YEAR

Goddamn Im sick of this place being full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU and LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

WE NEED THE EU
STOP THINKING A GREXIT WOULD BE A GOOD THING
YOU FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HJctFUMLQ_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP YOU MORONS
I KNOW UR AWAKE

Are you fucking dumb, Μαλάkα?
>WE WOULD FUCKING DIE IN LESS THAN A YEAR
Just like before we joined the EU....oh wait, we were doing far better then than we are now
>full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU
Right wingers hate the EU more
>WE NEED THE EU
So we need Austerity, capital controls, corrupt politicians and economic decline imposed by Germany?
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING EU SHILL

either way, your country is going into the trashcan

>no cross on flagpole.
>degeneracy.

thank fuck

greece ahould be nuked

Μας συμφέρει να βγούμε απο την ΕΕ,αλλά όχι έτσι αέρα πατέρα.Θέλει προετοιμασία πρώτα η οποία πέρνει kάμποσο χρόνο.

>Just like before we joined the EU....oh wait, we were doing far better then than we are now
BEFORE THE EU WE WERENT ALMOST A TRILLION IN DEBT YOU FUCKING CHILD
I bet youre no older than 23 years old

I dont like the EU at all, but its literally the only thing keeping us alive right now..do you think we're fucking great britain or something?
WE WOULD DIE

Lel.

Dunno about the EU in general, but leaving the Eurozone would be the single greatest thing that ever happened to your country's economy. Right now, Germany is the only one benefiting from that arrangement.

our country has NO economy

the only money in the country atm are the money the EU keeps giving us

we dont have the luxury to leave the EU
we might, in 100 years or so

You know why your country has no economy?

Because you're using a currency that's too valuable. It makes your goods too expensive to sell overseas.

Why is your currency so valuable? Because it's tied to the economic strength of Germany, France, etc.

Now, of course, Germany has the opposite situation. Since their currency is cheaper than it should be, since it's value is artificially lower than your economic dead weight, they can export more and make more money.

And how do the Germans repay you for this? By demanding that you get rid of old people's pensions and raise taxes. And inviting millions of migrants to wash up on your shores before complaining that you don't take care of them.

And then the European Central Bank, which controls the value of the Euro via interest rates, refuses to do anything to help the godawful unemployment and growth situations in the Eurozone because it's controlled also by Germans. And the German economy is fine, so as far as they're concerned there's no real problem.

If you have no economy, then you have nothing to lose by telling the EU to fuck off. It'll suck for a few years, but then things will really get rolling again.

Kek blesses this post
Aυτο θα'λεγα kαι εγω, ομως οι Γερμανοι δεν τους ενδιαφερει η Ελλαδα να σταθει στα 2 της ποδια, παρα μονο να φτωχευσουμε παλι
Βut they controll that money, if we had it we could upgrade our industry and rebuild the economy, rather than rely on handouts
Better 5 years max of poverty followed by prosperity than 20 years of controlled decline

FUCKING NIGGERS THE LOT OF YOU
FUCK THE LEFT
FUCK THE CONSERVATIVES
FUCK ALL Y'ALL
MILITARY COUP WHEN

what industry m8?
how do you rebuild an economy based solely on consuming while not producing shit? it would take more than 20 years...you think we could survive that?

Germany went from a pile of ashes to an economic and industrial powerhouse in less than 5 years after ww2, and they had a much worse debt situation than we did.
We need a capitalist market and a governmwnt program to fund our industry. Simple things like that can be achieved quickly if we had a government that cared about the country

yeah, and literally the whole of europe got focused on making that happen for germany, they didnt got up one day after the war and said "hey lets rebuild this country"

do you think anyone gives a shit about greece at this point? hell, most countries would be relieved if we were kicked out and the rest simply wouldnt give a fuck

We can stand on our own, but we need new allies. The West, as much as i hate to admit it, despises Greece, and would rather help muslims than Greeks. Greece's success would depend on Russia if Grexit were achieved. They could support a growing Greek economy

>he thinks putin actually gives a shit about us

we're gonna be played until the end of time, arent we?

Άμα υπάρχει kοινό συμφέρον θα βοηθήσει η ρωσσία.Δεν είπε kανείς ότι θα μας βοηθήσει απο αγάπη.

That's the end goal, yes. Mass murder and genocide have become unfashionable, so we have to kill all of the Greeks with neglect. The world stand with arms folded with indifference towards your well-being Greece.

ποιο ειναι το kοινο συμφερον? αν μπορει να μας εkμεταλευτει θα βοηθησει kαι εμεις τα χα'ι'βανια θα ειμαστε kαι ευγνωμων kαι θα τους kανουμε θεους για τα επομενα 15 χρονια μεχρι να αποδειχθει οτι ΚΑΙ αυτοι μας γαμησανε

youtu.be/HJctFUMLQ_Y

We can pay your debts if you convert to islam

>We can pay your debts
with what? kurds? no thanks

>LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

So instead they should be killed slowly by austerity.

Just default already you puppet

>just default bro!
>it was just a prank!
how does talking straight out of your overweight asshole feel like?

GREVICTION is more likely.

If you'd done it when the crisis started the pain would be over now.

yeah and if my grandma had balls she would be my grandpa

Serious question, what is wrong with modern Grease that they can't get their shit together? Is it the Turk DNA?

You guys seriously make nigger countries like Brazil look good

If either of them had balls you would have defaulted

Wtf? DEATH TO THE EU.

Greece and Turkey should become a federation

LoL you made me laugh.

answer me you fuck

No thank you. We're almost annexed by Germany now, doesn't look good.

>get into EU and immediately everything is x3 expensive while wages remain the same
>get offered loans to make up for shit you lost
>have your country de-industrialized so you have to buy everything from other EU countries cuz "hey we union now and we should help each other ;^) "
>have the most important parts of trade taken over by germany so even when you buy shit money just flows OUT of the country
>have germany make you buy outdated, broken military equipment cuz "hey we union now!"
>have germany order money from the IMF to be given to you as loans so you can pay german banks and german products so the banking system which fucked us up doesnt collapse and take germany with it, while literally 80% of the loans's money go to foreign banks and germany

we're basically bitches of the EU now
if we leave, we're left with literally nothing other than a civil war between hungry people and hungry for power parties

>BEFORE THE EU WE WERENT ALMOST A TRILLION IN DEBT

10 years after joining EU, greece is in so much debt that EU enforcers literally make you rot away in a state of permanent EU-controlled bankruptcy, funneling just enough new loans into greece to prevent tsipras from openly rebelling against them.
and your argument for enduring this EU occupation is "but before eu there was debt!" ? are you serious?

>implying Greece can ever leave the EU

EU already owns you. No way out for you im afraid Greece. Your jews have betrayed you.

>No thank you. We're almost annexed by Germany now, doesn't look good.

Turkey could gift the Hagia Sophia

That would be pretty cool, if unlikely

and nothing of value will be lost, really

but your country has been shit for a few hundred years now. how is that the EU's fault?

I understand why you want to stay in the EU, but you should get rid of the Euro.

Get what shit together? De industrialization commanded by the EU that wants to turn the country into a resort? To fix things you first must go through a shock, a catastrophe if you like. Those things don't happen overnight.

>Goddamn Im sick of this place being full of leftist anarchist faggot shills trying to get us out of the EU and LITERALLY KILLING OUR NATION

Fucking commies man

he's on your mindset, hansel
>german education

being shit =/= the situation we're at now

we could handle being shit, we did...now we're the diarrhea someone gobbled up, threw up, ate it again and shat it out as worse diarrhea

>toiletniggers acting superior to oliveniggers

kek

you know, even when your economy dies and your currency crashes, you can start over with a new currency and rebuild. if you're a sovereign nation, that is.

germany did it between the world wars. we ended economic collapse and hyperinflation of the old mark by replacing it with a new, gold-backed mark, and rebuilding our finance and economy from the ground up.

you could do the same. had you done it in 2010, your economy would already be on the rise again.

hello vodka man, come to threaten us at knife point?
dont you have toilets to plunge?

>kike slave niggers insulting the toiletniggers

shouldnt you be in the middle east killing some Arabs for israel?

>germany did it between the world wars
germany had the whole of europe fucking CODLING it after ww2...after ww1 shit was so bad that they got hitler

you know, come to think of it, maybe we SHOULD try that...

>yeah, and literally the whole of europe got focused on making that happen for germany

dude
literally the whole of europe was in ruins, with a quarter of the population dead. france was in shambles, germany in ruins, brits had food rationing, all of eastern europe was a charred wasteland.
the only help came from america, and it wasnt even that much. far less than you would have available today.

but that's my point, it just seems your people can't into civilization now that Turk DNA has diluted your population.

how come Greek people are such shit nowadays?

And have them favor Turks with our tax money? Or have them using our natural resources ie oil in the Aegean ?

>implying there's anything wrong with that

Israel is great.

muslim countries are just jealous because they're too stupid to build a real country.

I hope the entire middle east belongs to Israel eventually.

>how come Greek people are such shit nowadays?

They always were shit because theyre GAYREEK and like to stick their peepee in pooholes

>germany had the whole of europe fucking CODLING it after ww2.
i was talking about what happened after ww1.

>after ww1 shit was so bad that they got hitler
and would you not prefer a greek hitler who starts to rebuild your nation to the current state of affairs?

europe erased all your fucking debts after ww2 and focused on how to help your economy grow now that you were "good guys" and got rid of hitler

are you really trying to present germany's success after ww2 as something you strovefor alone?

>Israel is great.

I dont see your kike ass supporting this opinion by you actually being there.....kike

read the end of the post youre replying to

hey greece you need to be the denbts

Greece... everyone knew you would never pay back denbts... EU is over...

I would live in Israel I just don't want to get stabbed by some butthurt muslim.

I"ll wait for everything to settle out.

C U C K
U
C
K

There is no such thing as turk dna in recent times. Modern civilization means, big population, big economy, scientific research . Greece de facto cannot be a major player. Despite that our universities produce good scientists that usually succeed in foreign research labs and universities.

>and would you not prefer a greek hitler

They don't have one, though. Golden Dawn are mostly just thugs. I like them for their endless meme potential, but if I were Greek, I doubt I'd want them to run the country.

Not an argument.

Turkroach can;t you just genocide those stupid lazy greek motherfuckers ? we might let you come into UK without a passport afterwards... maybe.

Whatever polak don't you have some drinking and wife beating to do?

This,

keep the change grease,

go buy yourselves some dragon dildos and wait for yurope to go fascist again so yous can take advantage of these idiots again.

fuck off you nazi piece of shit

jews are great

and what is preventing you from doing the same?

bail out of the EU, fuck the euro, default on all your debt. create your own currency. try and rebuild some sort of economy.

america helped us even though we had literally waged a war of extermination against half the world. you think you wouldn't get any help just because you defaulted on some debts?

it will take lots of determination and patriotism for your people to do this - but there really is no alternative. what other way do you see things turn out? do you think you will just be a debt-slave of brussels who is kept in a state of perpetual bankruptcy by foreign rulers forever?

>Modern civilization means, big population, big economy, scientific research .

Greece: 11 million
Switzerland: 8 million

You can do better.

they are nigger country, their women in the islands are getting fucked for a few drinks or euros.

SHOO SHOO MERCHANT

στη ρωσία υπάρχουν πόλεις χωρίς δρόμους kαι θές να βοηθήσουν εσένα;

ΠΑΡΕ 5 ΜΑΛΑΚΑ.

Go suck some Paki dick cuck.

>and what is preventing you from doing the same?
the fact that you faggots have turned everyone against us...even Sup Forums's "bay dengts" meme is because of you. When you did that shit while killing half of europe in the process there was no internet to demonize you infinitely..now, if we try that shit we will be 100% alone. Something you have no idea of

>They don't have one, though. Golden Dawn are mostly just thugs.
so were the nazis. SA were literally a bunch of street thugs who duked it out with their commie counterparts at night. something between low-level organized crime and a badly organized paramilitary force, that's what hitler began with. and hitler himself wasnt some great statesman or respected intellectual either - he was a radical agitator, and all he had to offer were jew memes.

not even jewish.

why do you blame others for your own mistakes

Those are bankers. That's no civilization or culture.

Even worse

Color me surprised. Looks like Greece aren't the biggest welfare queens in the EU.

Pray to Zeus to strike that cunt Merkel with a lightning for enslaving you.

>the fact that you faggots have turned everyone against us.
mate do you even realize how hated germany was among the rest of the world in 1946?
if you think the dislike for greece is anywhere close to that today then you're just delusional.

>When you did that shit while killing half of europe in the process there was no internet to demonize you infinitely
lmao

Sorry to break this to you Greece but... No matter what you do, you'll be irrelevant.

If you leave, half the EU would cheer since you get most out of the budget even without the whole bailout thing. If you stay the leaders will be happy cause they want to keep the eurozone intact and no one else will care.

You, like us, are getting the shitty end of the stick. Everything sucks, the currency, the system of allocating funds where we have almost no effect, the border control or lack thereof. But leaving would suck too and the effects would be immediate. Regardless until Cuckmany/France/Netherlands/Italy start to have massive problems nothing will change in the union.

The migrant issues is a good example. Nobody gave three shits back when they were only flooding you. But "Oy Vey we have a migrant crisis!" the moment they started flooding the relevant countries.

Yeah, yeah. And he almost conquered the entire world.

I dont blame them for my mistakes, I blame them for taking those mistakes and using them to present us as the niggers of europe and then having the balls to ask why dont we do what they did, when everyone was with them then and all they had to do to get absolved was having half a dozen newspapers print "germany is cool now lets help em".

Half the blame lies with us, half the blame lies with the predators which admitted us into a "union" which turned out to be a predatory financial clique of elites and and nations.

How will Greece survivve?

I mean, you're being overrun by migrants who're getting gibs from the government? Just look at Lesbos or the big cities

Have you even seen English women vacationing in Greece? It's a fucking embarrassment. Makes you sad being human.

Nah, picking a fight with Stalin was a bad idea. Hitler would've lost that one even in a 1v1 scenario.

Mfw: Hitler's currently on welfare

>Lesbos
Hahah you should name Gotland as Homos :DDDDDDD

Is welfare a loan with interest americuck?

ELEFTHERIA I THANATOS

SINK THE BOATS