Who is your father civilization?

Ours is India

China doesn't have a father civilization

Rome
:^)

How is india your father civilisation

older asian country i guess

Seems odd considering their only link is perhaps Buddhism

So much of East Asian culture came from India.

Japanese graveyards and temple have sticks with sanskrit on it.

Kungfu comes from India.

Buddhist art, architecture comes from india.

Korean alphabet is of Indian origin too

I actually did not know that user, thanks. Did not realise the two cultures were so similar

well, naturally, our civilization's beginnings are shared with that of our English brothers

Even the Japanese diety Daikokuten is the Hindu god Shiva (mixed with native Japanese elements )

Ancient Greece.

a mix of England, France, and Rome

We have two, Greece/Rome on the European side (Spain) and Mesoamerica (Maya, Aztec) on the Amerindian side.

rome is already the father civilization to our western world in general, at least to all those great societies, like england, france, and the united states

i guess you could add specific native tribes depending on the region too
lots of American foods are based of native dishes, there are counties were nearly all the river and towns still have the names the natives gave them.

I'd say it goes in bouts, it's not really just a distinct "China" for thousands of years. So it has many father civilisations.

Wow, thanks for the history lesson パジットくん.

Ours is China. thanks China

India was a major influence on China

ERAMOS

The Mapuche nation

Zainichi

Germany or Rome

t. evo

none, mexico is a subhuman mongrel nation

india contribution to china is vast but not unrecognizable, mostly in organized religion
the himalayas is a great cultural barrier
the first bringers of buddhism was through the tarim

did indian civilization beget china, probably not

t. Uses chinese for writing

No, your mom is a subhuman mongrel

It was born here
>we

t. brother

Rome is our grandfather, Spain is our dad

the natives didn't give towns the names, the settlers gave them the names you dingus

the Etruscans were there first

Spain is a part of Latin civilization tho, not every single country on earth is a civilization in its own right

Jokes on you, I'm actually tuscan.

is that mahakala?

Interesting. I always thought that Hindi/Sanskrit were Proto-indo european (with Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit based languages) whereas Korean and the others are Tibetian.

India for me too.

My parents are Christian, but I'm atheist. However, if I were to choose a religion, it'd be Hindu because of the Gods.

It's Arabia

Francia

(fuck Rome)

Francia

(fuck Rome)

Praise Clovis

I don't even know where to start...
We are like Portugal just opened its legs and each country got a quickie on it. Then 9 months later we got a fucking mess with traits from every father but clearly it's its mother's son.

>Japanese graveyards and temple have sticks with sanskrit on it.
Really?