So, i made this thread a few months ago, but it got swamped by racists...

so, i made this thread a few months ago, but it got swamped by racists. i hope Sup Forums has gotten more multicultural and more Afro-centric and encouraging of equality since then, so i will try my question again.

it should be obvious to everyone that white males are not fit to lead the world any longer. all they do is bring destruction, hate, chaos, genocide, racism, and sexism everywhere they go. as we've seen with "brexit" and trump's rise, white men are very prone to acting out of racism and sheer hatred for PoC, and it's destroying the world. so who should replace white men as the world's dominant leaders? i nominate black women, since they have had their voice heard so little and been oppressed for so long, and blacks are more peaceful than whites and women more peaceful than men.

who does Sup Forums nominate in replacing white men as world leaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the high of baiting an internet forum?
Can someone explain the science of this shit to me?

fuck off nigger

The only ones even capable of running the world apart from whites would be the Japs, the Chinese, and the Jews, as to how succesful I don't know, but blacks can't into civilization.

>is this bait
Also, nigger.

yes then can you racist, what is songhai, mali, ghana, etc?

lol whites are mad they've been exposed

Daily reminder the kikes are going to use the unlimited Ghoul hordes to wipe out the European people.

Theres a reason these threads exist and there is a reason PoC are shorehorned into everything, even history.

They want to wipe out the European people, and leave no trace of our existence.

Yaweh is a jealous god, never forget.

hey, don't be antisemetic

>songhai, mali, ghana, etc?

Irrelevant shitholes.

The greatest KANG still built mud buildings and just picked up gold lying around on the ground.

op is a niggerfaggot

mansa musa had so much gold he crashed the economy of egypt on the way to his hajj you cumskin racist fuck

You have to go back to africa, monkey.

Please fuck off before I kill you, extract your menalin and and sell it for money to burn on the Steam Summer Sale.

>the future face of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A

W E W U Z

live like in livestream?

We

MUH

>history moves in a straight predictable trajectory.

Yeah man have you ever like read futures hock? Predicted world starvation by 1972.

Blacks are incapable of looking after themselves.

Source: My hell

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.
His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.
A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.
In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.
With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

W U Z
U
Z

And South Koreans, dont forget about them

Lets get the fuck off this planet

>including 16-24 year olds in unemployment statistics

Literally why? Few high schoolers have jobs, and a decent chunk of college students don't, either.

>swamped by racists
>pic is black supremacist propaganda
Who's the racist?

fuck off, who cares we are going to die in nuclear war anyway when brexit crashes the world.

Mansa Musa was a pauper compared to how much Caesar was worth. Caesar's wealth totaled in the trillions, in today's money.

Because not everyone in this society is a welfare bum.

I too am for white men relinquishing the levers of power. That way everything will go to shit much faster so when we finally decide enough is enough, we will go 100% next time and eliminate all mudskins. Look at Africa senpai, they simply can't into civilization without whites or chinks

africa is only in such bad shape because of white colonialism

Africa was never a nice place.

>it should be obvious to everyone that white males are not fit to lead the world any longer.

Who the fuck else then, niglet? Africans can't even manage Africa. Hahaha.

kek. the day blacks take over is the day genetic engineering allows them to put to use white genes.

HAHAHA

Yeah, just look at Liberia.

I wonder how proud of your flamboyant ignorance you'll be, when droves of heavily armed white men march through your neighborhood to eradicate your filth.

Sounds like a great way to slowly dial back technological progression to match the stone age. Every place blacks are left in charge degrades exactly as fast as the equipment that was left to them.

Don't bother saying that, Edomites will never learn.
I say all races should be segregated and most blacks do like the Hispanics and learn basic trades and keep their businesses and towns fully Black.

Africa is in a bade shape because of "africans" you will rape, pillage and steal from each other until there is nothing left and then blame whitey.

See Zimbabwe etc.

>who does Sup Forums nominate in replacing white men as world leaders?

Bait thread of course, but if I had to make this choice I'd say Northeast Asian males. They'd probably be the most qualified alternative.

Black people don't honestly think they'd be leading the world if it weren't for white males, do they?

reddit and lefty pol raid

> Washington's efforts included cooperating with white people and enlisting the support of wealthy philanthropists, helping to raise funds to establish and operate thousands of small community schools and institutions of higher education for the betterment of blacks throughout the South. This work continued for many years after his death. Washington argued that the surest way for blacks to gain equal social rights was to demonstrate "industry, thrift, intelligence and property."

Ya blew it.

>>>more peaceful than men.

LOL fuck off, you guys have a 79% rate of fatherless children. If blacks are so great why keep living in a white nation and not go back to africa and be treated like queens and kings.

> blacks are more peaceful

Holy shit!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhhhhhhhhh noooo lollllll jahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

African terrorists, dictators, failed coups are the leftover results of imperialism. Had colonialists stayed where they were or killed the locals successfully like the Spanish they would have little problems. The united nations in exchange from resources and labor along with "charities" keeps them in a dependent state.

You can't just establish your own society because you think yours is better and put yourself as a "savoir" of the native population, people would rather die than be servants to their invaders Ghankis Khan and Hernan Cortes both knew this.

>Washington argued that the surest way for blacks to gain equal social rights was to demonstrate "industry, thrift, intelligence and property."

He was 100% right.
Too bad fucking hippies and commies ruined everything.

>Ghankis

>black towns

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Come down to the south, faggot. Come see how your "bruthas" and "sistas" live in third world squalor, tacitly quarantined into little enclaves that are so far hidden from the real parts of the cities so you don't rape/rob/murder the tourists and fuck up the local economies for the humans.

Spoken as if you and your "bruthas" don't have a collective inferiority complex to the humans.

Oh, and the best part is, WHITEY EDOMITE is the one paying for your ass to stay alive and satiated on TV, malt liquor, and chicken wings. If we ripped away all the money being appropriated from whitey you all would be forced to riot, loot, rob, rape, steal, kill, etc to literally eat and we'd have to call in the national guard to put you apes down.

b-b-bbut we wuz kangs

Genghis Khan*

>HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH

Look at this laughing Edomite, don't you have some heroin or meth to shoot up?

Communists specifically targeted blacks with propaganda during the Cold War because of blacks' very low IQs.

They targeted White Women too.

The White man's prejudice has come back to bite them in the ass. Now their women have more power then them.

>blacks are more peaceful than whites

>48 replies

STOP FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING OBVIOUS BAIT YOU FAGGOTS

SAGE

>everything i don't like is bait

Are you saying it's so unrealistic that the Black man built star gates in ancient egypt and explored the galaxy? Educate yourself, edomite.

It's not bait if it's the truth. You edomites are always triggered.

>He thinks they can sustain a population of that size with no GDP or fertile land.

WE WUZ KANGS an sheet

Bumping for edomite salt.