Reports emerge that Ecuador will field a majority youth squad to "give them some training"...

>Reports emerge that Ecuador will field a majority youth squad to "give them some training", but in reality it's to help get Messi in the WC since it's better for business and sponsors are not happy
>Ecuador, playing for nothing but pride, will be financially thanked for the decision
Is CONMEBOL corrupt, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/soccer/story/lionel-messi-pays-team-security-guards-after-argentina-fails-to-111816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why field your strongest team when there's no hope to qualify?

disgusting behaviour

to keep Argentina out? its banter ammo for years.

wtf I hate Ecuador now

It's not like Argentina have ever manipulated their matches at a world cup before. Oh wait...

Everyone was sacked in the NT because of >our loss with Peru and the declining of the team, you inbreed dumb fuck.

The Fifa president has litterally said the world cup 'needs' Messi, expect refball and memes

>Some old man boss of Ecuador Says: " Prohibited loss to Argentina"
>Send Ecuador C

JUST

Conmebol still corrupted as fuck

it's a plot to make argentinian players relaxed, they'll go in thinking it'll be a piece of cake and they'll get demolished because the young players will give 110% on the pitch and they're used to the altitude

>to intelligent too field regular players

>cue godfather's music

>Ecuador, playing for nothing but pride, will be financially thanked for the decision
huh? who will be thanking them financially, argentina? preposterous.

this is a ruse.

Argentina still won't win though becasue no air

FIFA is a multi billion dollar industry that doesn't pay taxes in any country. They can easily pay anyone off

>argentina can't pay their manager
>argentina couldn't pay their confederation heads
>argentina couldn't even pay for their own security
>somehow supposed to pay ecuador

foxsports.com/soccer/story/lionel-messi-pays-team-security-guards-after-argentina-fails-to-111816

CONMEBOL and FIFA would lose loads of money if Argentina doesn't qualify.

Get real, guys

>Argentina still won't win though because they are totally incompetent

fixed

>Only Argentina want Messi at the WC
>Not every single sponsor and broadcaster in the world

Last chance to save face and display a courageous behaviour and they decide to surrender. Absolutely disgusting.

Ecuador is doing the right thing.

If this is true Bolivia should be banned from FIFA.

source on literally anything in this thread please

>Is CONMEBOL corrupt
Anyone has that Infantino pic?

Your a fooking faggot that comes from a long line of ballless men

>Pro-EU citizen agrees with laying down submissively

Why fielding any team at all if you don't feel like playing?
It's the spirit of sportsmanship, but I guess it's been dead for quite some time, innit.

bump

For massive banter. See England-Croatia for Euro 2008.

Good post

I hope Argentina makes it. That's a guaranteed victory for us shpuld we face them in Russia. Can't say the same about actually decent teams like Iceland and the like.

>Leave Argentina to me

>argies cheating

Lol what a fucking surprise.

If I was FIFA I'd just put an asterix next to all their 'achievements' they can't compete honestly.

Can Uruguay or br help?

>literally cheated their way to 2 world cups

Falklands wasn't enough to be honest

If Argentina wins they're at least 5th.

Source for that?

Dybala pls go

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Admit it crook bastards, AFA will give extra sheckels

You can Google this shit you know that moron? I'm not even that big into soccer and even I knew Ecuador sacked their coach from disappointing results and that they were going to play new players to see what kind of chemistry they can build

>huh? who will be thanking them financially, argentina? preposterous

m8 AFA has money and can get credit to be in more debt. Remember that they are currently paying Sampaoli, Bauza and Martino due to contractual agreements because none of them actually finished their periods, and Sampaoli had a clause with Sevilla of 1.5 million euros which AFA took care of.

They have lots of debt, but also lots of credit because they are desired by sponsors either way. Messi sells a lot of shirts

That's not the point: Ecuador CLAIMS that's the reason, in reality is because they have an agreement under the table with a good alibi because they are currently out of the WC anyway.

You need to see the broader picture: No advertiser, sponsor and FIFA official wants a WC without the best player in the world. Money runs everything.

>wanting a WC with LESS memes

How anyone on Sup Forums can be rooting for Argentina to not qualify is beyond me

How many bongs until the match begins?

2 bongs and 20 bings

So, we're betting Args at 1.4+ r-right guys?

>Is CONMEBOL corrupt?

no shit sherlock

thx texas

Is the Ecuador starting 11 out?

I dunno, I just want to believe in disfunction, Args being stronk, refball and designer roids which Ecuaaaaadoyr can't afford.
>hey lionel, just want to let you know you WON'T be facing testing tonight, we reached quota/limit allowed so have a GREAT game

Kel they are fielding players that are experts at altitude play

Kek, br*ts are still mad

>Is CONMEBOL corrupt, Sup Forums?

my god that pic is just sensational

The sweet butthurt keeps me going

We helped Ecuador in the war against Peru, their coach is Argentine, and they are playing for nothing. Of course they were going to help us.

Thank you Ecuadorian bros!

>FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A STREAM
FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A STREAM

Beinsports just announced they'll air all games in their YoutubeChannel Live

Beinsports just announced they'll air all games in their YoutubeChannel Live

I see all the games except Argentina vs Ecuador... :/

Because that's what you're supposed to do if you're a fair sportsman?
Why should Argentina get an easy Ecuador game just because they're already out? Schedule shouldn't decide who plays to win.

Messi missing out on the world cup would be the biggest meme of all

But Ronaldo is already in...

Fuck it, I dunno why odds on Args grow maybe somebody is smarter:
>corruption is real
Checked
>football corruption is not just real but whole thing is run by sem-mafia
Amen
>Args had FM tier finishing and fucked up roster and still shoud've won vs Peru
Ok
>Nu-Reddit fags from MessivsRolando special olympics wants Args not to go for da memes xDDD
Kill them with fire together with /nba/ cancer
>Ecuador is fucking shit, lose to everybody, I know 1/3 of players from MLS
Might be worse than that with all that happened
>Messi might get refballed for freekicks, Args tried penalty dives in last games and it can work this time
Won't hurt, young players can get caught with their leg out
So what the fuck is there against this. Shit odds but much better than I expected. Args bad form? Same shit style as WC, just different results and "look ma I'm coaching" from (((manager))). I'm ok losing that situation, fuck do or die game nonsense. Corruption is real, pol is right again and it should work.
> [c] degenerate blogger

ESTO CON GRONDONA SI PASABA

the stench of corruption is real

Ni arreglar un partido pueden, hijos de puta

Eventhough they lost that corrupt fuck that was AFA's former president, they can still trick and steal their way around. Maybe if they get to the WC they'll get another easy wasy to the finals, against powerhouses like Iran, Bosnia or the fucking swiss

>>Reports emerge that Ecuador will field a majority youth squad to "give them some training", but in reality it's to help get Messi in the WC since it's better for business and sponsors are not happy
Why are the Ecudorian negroes cucking themself?

Because they're already eliminated. It makes no difference to them so they're happy to take the bribes.

>Reports emerge

i've searched the net and found the source:

It's true tho. But is just cheeky banter anyway, Ecuador has been in even worse situation than Argentina, sacking the manager and going full "que se vayan todos".