We make fun of canada. I need more memes

We make fun of canada. I need more memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfgonv2UvSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"If you kill your enemies, they win"
- Jusin Treadeu

Do not feed the Illuminated Zionist Usurper and deceiver ...

In November 1995, a Canadian Federal Court decision stated that Jews from any country could not claim refugee status in Canada because they have automatic citizenship in Israel due to the country's Law of Return.

In September 1997, Mossad agents were apprehended by Jordanian authorities after attempting to assassinate Khaled Mashal, a senior Hamas member. They were found to have used Canadian passports as part of the assassination attempt. Canada recalled its Ambassador to Israel in protest over the misuse of Canadian passports.[17]

In 2008, Israeli Ambassador to Canada, Alan Baker, said he feared Canadian Muslims might impact Canada's foreign policy. He said that the Canadian Muslims might push their values onto Canadians, which "wouldn't gel with Canadian values of mutual respect." He also criticized a Muslim member of Parliament[18] and said that "Muslim activists" had prevented him from speaking.[19] Bob Rae of the Liberal party called the comments inappropriate and inaccurate and Alghabra described them as "generalizing" and "divisive." The Canadian Arab Federation accused Baker of sowing division amongst Canadians.[19] An editorial in the Toronto Star asserted that Israeli diplomats should not "interfere in Canadian affairs".[18]

Just saying ;)

A

C C C C C COMBO BREAKER

youtube.com/watch?v=yfgonv2UvSs

>mfw I'm a yukoner

alberta is way less degenerate than BC especially how the fuck are we horsefucker tier when we pay the rest of your assholes' welfare

>tfw no Canadian boyfriend

I mainly posted it because the Nunavut tier part cracked me up.

i dont know why quebecois think they are worthy too losers from every province move there just to go on welfare

The king of cucks from cucktopia

This is now an alt-right canadian thread.

Prepare your moose holes.