Why don't white people go to college anymore?

Why don't white people go to college anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/joan-c-williams-why-white-working-class-americans-dont-go-to-college-2017-6
youtube.com/watch?v=OGj0Px69aUk
brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/02/01/race-gaps-in-sat-math-scores-are-as-big-as-ever/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This looks like a California school of some sort

businessinsider.com/joan-c-williams-why-white-working-class-americans-dont-go-to-college-2017-6

>California
>having Asians

k.

>other/unknown

It's UC Berkeley. Most commonly ranked as the best public university in the world. California is 72.9% white and 40% non-hispanic white so they are still vastly misrepresented if for some reason you use Californians (even though Berkeley is largely non-californians obviously.)

Also before you say affirmative action, it's illegal in California.
hmm, that's an interesting take on it. Class not race, but race is incidental, and the perception of a frat bro being a disincentive. But still, tons of whites aren't middle class.
kek, I think that's people like me who refuse to say.

>what is bay area

wait is this real? are you retarded?

>Black

Whities got too fat to fit through the door

affirmative action ensures that people of lower races get put in their stead

Affirmative action is illegal in California.

I was the only white kid in my class today in Cal State Northridge (in Los Angeles) along with my cuckboi apologist "professor"
I looked around for a good ten minutes and found like 2 asians and the rest, just mexicans. Not even niggs. Where's the fucking diversity in that? This is ridiculous.

Cal states are hispanic. UC's are east asians.

My physics and some math classes are 85% east asian or so.

It's just how it is, there's no racial discrimination or anything, I'm just wondering why.

You're being sarcastic, right?

no, he was serious

Why would anyone want to pay money to an institution that is less and less focused on teaching and science and actual knowledge and more focused on shitty activism?

Literally just to get a high paying job or if you want to do research or go to med school.

It's the door to many careers.

Even in state schools, you find little to no whites/hispanics/blacks in certain majors like sciences, engineering, technology, and mathematics. Seriously, it's literally only POO's and Asians, especially computer science.

>POO's and Asians
Indians (and only indians not other non-hispanic browns really) in CS, BIG league. Asians in science stuff.

We figured out we're being scammed on college debt.

>Why aren't white people going to Berkeley?

Gee, I wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGj0Px69aUk

why? going into debt to get your specialty outsourced? trade schools are a better investment
plus,
>The complaint, filed with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights, alleges that for Asian-American students to gain admission, they have to have SAT scores 140 points higher than white students, 270 points higher than Hispanic students, and 450 points higher than African-American students.
brookings.edu/blog/brown-center-chalkboard/2017/02/01/race-gaps-in-sat-math-scores-are-as-big-as-ever/

kek I wonder how many blackies are left after you substract all the bullshit studies (i.e. everything not STEM)

Antifa sucks, but it's a recent phenomena. Also the story is the same around the country, whites are underrepresented.
Probably not much, I can only recall one black dude in any of my Math classes. I wish there were more tbqh, black people are fun to be around.

Trade jobs are being replaced by robots at an alarming rate. The younger generation is taught that at school, and the schools then hammer the idea of going to a 4 year college to get a career. Though it really is the best option to gain a steady source of high income, they leave out the fact that college simply isn't for everyone.

what rate?

I doubt the decrease is attributed to automation as much as it is attributed to chinese outsourcing
and the graph is disingenuous; from 22.5k to 18k it's a 25% over 5 years
and I see no problem with the second graph; they're pretty useless, bureaucratic jobs - everyone will be better off when they're gone

Nice bait, user.

What's with this Stem circle jerk?

asians from everywhere apply to berkeley.

white people in flyovers go to state school and then elite schools for post-grad shit.

t. asian who went to "asian school" in america, then grad school in both.

my cousin goes to berkeley, its a good school that guarantees silicon valley jobs imo.

but he hates the rich fucking fobs all driving lambos. i do too at my school, i'm triggered everyday watching them and their fleet of 200k cars drive by while i can barely afford rent. it'd be nice if they were humble as shit about it since i have rich friends who aren't so bragdocious.

>but he hates the rich fucking fobs all driving lambos.
saaaame. This chinese girl has this pink ferrari that's worth more than my net worth probably and it just triggers me. tfw I don't have a daddy in China that will by me lambos and g wagons. :(

yeah its shit here but to be fair americans are fucking obnoxious with money too. the new money types atleast.

go to rich american suburbs in a major city like washington dc or phoenix-scottsdale and notice the amount of expensive cars and super rich snobs. i rented in one of the wealthier toronto neighborhoods and most people gave 0 fucks about showing off and were just normal folks.