Let's try this again.

Less Christ/Atiestfagging this time plz tnx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqEGihwxvq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Give him some of his parBZZZts blood

its unavoidable with gervais.

karl>ricky>steve

Just finished season 2 episode 12 and 13 on my way to and back from work. Damn these early season 2 episodes are so good. (3rd time through the complete run)

this pic and the show intro make it seem like whimsical disney shit

Funny, I'm exactly backwards. Just because Karl is at the bottom doesn't mean I hate or even dislike him but I think Ricky and Steve are much better considering they tend to have more real conversations instead of just talking complete shit. If you listen to season 0 or the episodes with Claire they're top tier only marred by Claire's annoying presence

the show is Disney shit though
Karl's words do not need shitty animated characters distracting you from their profundity or profound stupidity

>buy on ferry

Great together, shitty solo.

This describes all 3 of them.

>tfw you're listening to an episode and they have an exact replica of a previous conversation

strongest sense of deja vu lads. thought my files were messed up or something.

>Steal that woman's flower

The initials - R. P.

Is there a way to listen to the XFM show with the music?

Probably not. you may catch a few songs beginning or ending on the vids they have on youtube, but that's about it.

it's like an overly long gamegrumps animated except nothing funny is said they just randomly laugh

All playlists are on pilkipedia so if you're anal enough, I'm sure you can find a way to insert the tunes into the recordings

It almost sounds like you're implying Game Grumps is funny

Why can't Steve handle the bantz?

Who was in the wrong here?

Just play come back around by feeder or some obscure Bowie track between every link

>youtube.com/watch?v=JqEGihwxvq8

To be fair Karl can be absolutely brutal

It's usually Letter to Hermione.

Or Lady Stardust

I just realized that i never laughed at Ricky's jokes. Not even once.

Am i the only one?

> ywn again continuously listen to the 4 XFM series & Russell Brand 6 Music shows in bed, when you should've been at university

Just kill me, boys

The father. He made a choice to not wear the helmet, and suffered the consequences.

always laugh when I remember Karl's uncle who sleeps in a dingy

Is Karl for real, or just a brilliant actor?

ROBERT something

He's naturally funny and he knows what brings a laugh. He probably has these ideas and he sees the comedy in them. He's just able to play it off straight

Carl has kept up being stupid for years it isn't an act he's just like that naturally whereas ricky and steve have to try so hard with pseudo intellectual bullshit to try and seem funny Carl can just do it naturally

probably this desu

Yeah, it sounds like you identify yourself with him.

Karl is real.

Well, probably not the only one, but I've personally laughed at quite a few of them. Can't speak for anyone else though, and I know that a lot of people here really fucking hates him.

I think it's real, but I think he realises that people find him strange and sort of stupid, so he works on actually finding things to talk about. And Ricky is really good at setting him up.