Tfw you're a racist and you forget you're in real life and not online

tfw you're a racist and you forget you're in real life and not online

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747139514246672384
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545312/Now-Farage-wants-lift-ban-handguns.html
youtu.be/m9URXfFD4Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not their blood.

Stupid boneheads. I hate these types, not that I am not angry that they where attacked. I am. But the truth is boneheads are a detriment to Nationalism. In reality they are a bunch of Christian Redneck bigots with a lack of imagination.
Our new movement must quickly eradicate these bonehead types and consolidate power among the Anti Communists and Anti Globalists. When we march we show strength not hiding behind cops, when we march we do so in unionism and fill the air with the songs of the patriots. Not "nigger" and "faggot".

Prepare, soon we will arise.

It actually is their blood. They were attacked as they approached the state Capitol building.

>he didnt hear about the 6 antifa faggots who got stabbed and are in critical condition

Doesn't matter. If it where not for the cops the boneheads would have all been killed.

>bringing 200 people against 20
Real tough, ganging up on people. Must be niggers or spics.

Lol antifa got spanked deal w/it

Kek, they stabbed a few people and you see their blood faggot?

I agree very cowardly. The Communists must be dealt with. Doesn't change the fact that these boneheads where nearly slaughtered and much like the Anaheim event their "leaders" are nowhere to be found.

These knuckle dragging retards need to fuck off to Montana already and stay away from public eye.

200 vs 20 and they still got their shit pushed in. Pathetic!

Lol. Perfect.

>Hundreds of antifa vs Tens of nationalists
>The hundreds take more casualties
>Somehow equates to a win

HAH TAKE THAT RACISS!!1

Fucking idiot.

Tfw the commiefags outnumber the Traditionalist Workers' Party ten to one and still sustain more boo-boos

They defended themselves admiralty. Doesn't change that they where sent to slaughter and where saved by police.

Just because the Communists took some casualties doesn't mean they lost the battle. They won the ground and are showing strength with the numbers and shutting down the event.

Are you stupid?

D-Don?

> t. armchair general

Lead us to glory, Captain!

Fuck off, jewboy

The genuine remaining white nationalist groups in this country are made up of government agents and genuine hillbilly retards. I'm glad they got beaten.

True, respectable whites #StandWithHer.

But how will you do that when you can't leave mom's basement?

I'm nationalistic but do they have to look like generic skin heads? Shaved heads, leather jacks, they look like edgy bikers

twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/747139514246672384

Cut out your jew shilling, I am a young millenial in a super liberal city and I know loads of redpilled young people who don't eat that defeatist shit

>political violence is ok, but only when it's directed against people I don't like

Lol fuccbois

Tfw you're a cuck and you realize you're in real life and not online

I'm glad the Nazis got their shit kicked in. Keep it up Antifa

BAMN

I hope you've saved up enough money for your mandatory wall contribution, pacquito

Lemme guess... antifa retards threw some rocks, like they always do? So brave. I've yet to see a lefty engage in a fist fight.

Lol, every time nazis lose.

Hey dumb fuck
The police protected the Antifa

Not the other way around.

Get REKT faggots

Picture very related

Y-yeah b-but they are the superior race

LMAO

>violence is ok if it's against people you don't agree with

Weren't sjw the ones beaten this time?

Fuck off - we're not helping you fags and never will. If anything we'll bring dynamite and blow the wall up.

user ! You can't just put a baffling image out here and lack to tell the tale when asked . Please do.

Antifa lost retard

These white supremacist groups are largely made up of moronic, damaged, maladjusted losers.

The "real" white supremacists are men of intelligence, who realize outing themselves would be social suicide. The real work is done behind the veil.

Such an oppressed minority, if only they could see how upset you are they'd all change their tune.

>behind the veil

So white supremacists are muslim women?

>Nazis stage rally
>Antifa bring 200 friends
>Nazis bring 20
>Nazis March
>Antifa attack
>6 Antifa get stabbed
>1 Nazi gets hurt
>Police protect Antifa
>March is legally over after 2 hours
>Antifa claim victory somehow

Whole story

That would be an act of terrorism.

True. Only real gentlemen are part of the special secret club working to save America. These guys aren't on your level.

It's a figure of speech but there never will be a wall.

He's MENstruating.

It's not polite to stare.

I WANT TO JOIN THESE WHITE WARRIORS. FUCK ME, I'M TIRED OF SHITPOSTING, I WANT TO JOIN THE GOOD FIGHT AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWILE.

JUST GIVE ME THEIR NAME.

this ,they make yall look bad,

t. spic malone cahones

Chances are one of your uncles will be stuccoing the wall once it's completed. One our side. Your side will be unfinished because you're poor.

Why are you responding to your own posts?

>tfw soon I will be BTFO of antifa faggots with my fellow nationalist brothers
R-right fellow burgers?

FBI try to be more discreet next time.

WHY DO THEY WEAR THE MASKS?

Things sure are getting interesting

>fuck the police!
Ten minutes later...
>HELP, Police, my friend just got stabbed!!111!1!!
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

It's just a matter of time until all Liberals and SJW's are massacred.

Are you advocating violence against people with different political beliefs?

Police are not medics you idiot

>calling mossad
yo chaim
>whats up schlomo?
some fag here wants to join nazis
>picrelated.jpg
what to do chaim??
>SHUT HIM DOWN!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next Trump rally

Can't wait to slaughter some liberals.

And then come in the pussy ass compromise fags

Matt Heimbach, traditionalist worker's party

Golden state skinheads

Go get em champ

Was blue hair bleeding on that hydrant to mark her safe space?

Oh hi FBI

Thanks mate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545312/Now-Farage-wants-lift-ban-handguns.html

>You will experience American levels of freedom in your lifetime

>you're a racist violent bigot!
>proceeds to violently attack someone expressing their free speech

liberals weeeew

reconquista spaniard rapebaby faggot

BBC is superior to white boys. As a white female i stopped dating white men because too many of them are just limpdick, video game playing, anime watching manchildren. Black men are naturally more fit, have bigger cocks, and last longer in bed. Most of you neets talk shit about how us white women have careers, well it's not like any of you neets could actually provide for a woman anyway. It's really cute to see you white boys get so angry about who women date, when the majority of you are the equivalent to fat bitter tumblristas who can't get any sex. Black dick is way better at making me cum and i will never go back to white boys. They're nothing like black MEN

GO and get your sex-bots, you're not good enough for a real woman lol. Go back to making love to your 2d anime waifu pillow.

Didn't a who bunch of Mexican Antifa go to some remote town, and pick a fight with the cartel? They all ended up in a mass grave. It's a shame because they could have helped build the wall.

Antifags are just fucking stupid ass hell.

Fuck off with your shitty b8 summerfag

He's asking for police to protect him and help carry his friend to the ambulance, you idiot.

>sex bots

I'm fucking hot asian poon, roastie.

Does it make you angry that a virile tall blond haired nordic MALE is seeding fertile Asian pussy?

>pasta

Oh, nevermind then faggot leaf.

feel the Bern

is the irony of an anti-fascist group acting like fascists completely lost on them or do they just not care?

The commies at Greensboro deserved it.

>other people are irrationally violent
>don't you look stupid!!!

>sex is everything

yea it is.

It's funny because one neonazi can destroy like 10 antifas alone

POST TFW THE PRIESTHOOD IS RISING

only when the cops back the neonazis up.

>cops not siding with the antifas

rofl

Just not in America apparently

here in South Africa, you just have to make sure that you're out of earshot of the maid when you talking the truth about race

this wasn't in San Diego homie. Sacramento cops have dealt with those fools plenty in the past.

see

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtu.be/m9URXfFD4Zs

* Xir, Xim, Xum
Check your white male privilege, shitlord.

*Paquito

I wonder how these alt right faggots on this board would do in a fight

One injured nationalist, 6 dying commies. Despite 10 to 1 numbers and police protection.
Antifa started it, and they got rekt. Americans, even Californians, are not going to tolerate reds on their streets.

Stop replying to slide bots. Something is going on

LOL fat old cunts. "Muh lion"