Official 2017 Waifu Claiming thread

No reclaiming.

I'll start

So when is this power ranger thing coming out ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4civR8FWY8E
youtube.com/watch?v=AtvVy3dVXmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that black kstew
also claimed

I'm pretty hardcore myself, but now you crossed the line

claimed

Claimed

CLAIMED.

Well now you that you say so...I think yes.... she is 1993 ... so hot I'm in love :

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4civR8FWY8E

Claimed

Hahahahahahahhha! She's mine.

nope claimed her like a year ago, check the archives faggot.

Laying first claim

CLAIMEDED

claimed

>Official 2017 Waifu Claiming thread

get fucked loser

MOMMY

FUCKING SHITS

CLAIMED

C L A I M E D
L
A
I
M
E
D

Claimed. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lind sisters.

Ah fuck it, I'll take the whole family.

Claimed

Kiki is mine!

Mine forever and ever

Imagine being the father in that family.

All of your own womans born to be sluts, even your own wife

Fuck you, she's mine.

I made it

all mine :3 :3

Oh he knows all right. Dude's a producer so he's probably been part of casting couch additions for girls the same age as his daughters.

Claimed

I'm getting in on the Ruby Rose train early before it rockets to the moon

Damn that's gross.

Early? Bitch is already past her prime. She's 30.

getting in on the ground floor, as it were

You have very good taste.

>Realize I haven't been on Sup Forums all month
>Realize I don't come here anymore because it's shit and there are much better boards on this site
>Come here just to see what's going on
>It's this thread

Well, I'm done with you guys Sup Forums. You guys actually suck.

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.

She's all yours, bro

>me otl

Farewell

claimed.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtvVy3dVXmQ

these digits will steal anya haha

>cusb fag leaving
Nothing of value was lost

Claimed before she makes it big

Mad that your waifu got claimed?

>3D waifus
Neck yourselves

You're doing it wrong.

Mine.

Poo

sad!

Sup Forums is the other way

>muh roon roon

How is it possible to neck yourself? I suppose if I cloned myself I could do it, but would that still be me?

But she's only just preparing to steal the spotlight, hit the A-list and become the Jennifer Lawrence of our generation

shes literally older than jlaw

Have you seen her in anything besides Orange is the New Black? Cause I have and she makes Cara Delivigne look like an Oscar worthy actress.

Can they please make the Mass Effect movie soon so they can make her Jack?

re-roll

CLAIMED

She's also been claimed.

Mine forever

for fuck sake, re-roll again

I already claimed her back in Terra Nova, you're late

you know this isn't a roll thread right?

claimed my gf

This thread is a bit lame, I thought it was going to be a bit more like "who are the actresses to turn us on in 2017".

I claim Jing Tian from Kong: Skull Island.

That's my mom

yes i realized from the first post

but i decided to roll with it

So she's literally perfect

Pure Tumblrkino

Well I hope takes you out to ball games and teaches you how to shave

MINE MINE MINE MINE

There was a celebrity whose leaked vids were her fucking masturbating fully nude multiple times.

I claim her

>Official 2017 Waifu Claiming thread
>bunch of old hags from 2007

KEK, jesus

pedo shitposter, what happened in your life that made you scared of women?

you're gonna have to be more specific

>le pedo maymay

reddit shitposter, what happened in your life that made you scared of real beauty?

#BTFO

Well this threads ruined now. As soon as one of these Taylor, JJ, type fans show up. They just flood the thread with their shitty waifu.

claiming the literally most beautiful actress at the moment

he's a self-proclaimed "protector of Sup Forums". he spams loli pics in threads he doesn't think are on-topic for Sup Forums and reports his own posts so that the janny will delete the whole thread.

She was in a commercial with Steve Buscemi so it counts as Sup Forums related.

well, I wasn't going to, but if you insist...

>taylor

swift?

OVERCLAIMED

um who? and why?

>this is what redditors actually believe

holy keks

you guys are so weird, I swear

>loli pics

kekekek

I choose to believe her and Buscemi are buds irl like in that commercial.

Grimesposters are even worse than pedoposters

Grimes

CLAIMED

fucking gross

>implying

>not knowing based grimes

really?

kys

Have you ever gotten any positive reception for any of your shitposts? It's clear nobody fucking wants you here, yet you are unrelenting. You're a detriment to every thread you post in, even the ones that weren't that great in the first place. Fuck off.

dammit, you move fast