youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzsxEKwCHc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

subhumans

Faggots

peak fedora

I think they're special.

Do non-Americans even talk about sports, or is it just all complaining about people who don't care about divegrass?

basketball is pretty popular here
gymnasts too sadly
also moto gp is pretty big here, followed by f1 for popularity

>plebs will never know the face when you dominate your opponent into submission by humiliation through pure sporting ability

how was the sportsball game user? haha

I've never really met anyone who thinks they're special for not liking sports. There are plenty of people I know who have absolutely no interest in sports but they generally don't think much of it.

all you have to do is remind them that it is no different from obsessively watching people play house in front of a camera and they'll back off with some weak strawmen

Go sports!

My friend is like that

>Hurr sports are for meathead idiots, spend your time improving yourself by reading instead of watching millionaires kick a ball around

Then he spends all day on Sup Forums getting brainwashed, top jej

youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

benjels!

>Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=VdzsxEKwCHc

I watch sports but I'm not a faggot who is obsessed with it.
If you do fantasy, you're a loser

I don't know why playing a fantasy league with my mates, where you can win £100 at the end of it and it adds a bit more excitement to mundane games makes me a loser.

>unathletic
>goes on Sup Forums
Figures

He's not unathletic, he's just one of those "bread and circuses" type guys

Feminine Rick and Morty types

Reminder that Dobson thinks he is a genus because he doesn't like sports

To some, sports can be problematic culturally, and some might argue that they are a diversion and distraction from, maybe more important avenues in life. At the end of the day, I enjoy competition.

This is Sup Forums, anything I don’t like is stupid.

Is that the guy that draws himself as a cartoon bear, because he knows if he drew himself how he is, nobody would listen to him due to how much of an unappealing twat he is?

>"bread and circuses" type guys
what is this type of guy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses

faggots that look down on people for watching sports

I think they are retarded, but then again I also don't like people who talk about sports but are obviously so out of shape that they couldn't run for 10 minutes

heh sportsball LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sports are a part of our being. They've been part of our culture for as long as we've walked upright and learned to throw rocks and spears. We like to be athletic ourselves and to watch superior human specimens be athletic, whether it's running, swimming, throwing, or ballgames.

To deny this part of our selves and not embrace this is faulty; there might be something wrong with your brain and physical activity level if you don't understand this. Being so far removed from knowing human nature, drive and competitiveness, the endeavor of improvement of ourselves, and the triumph of human spirit, they may as well not be human. Indeed, most who think this way are women, fatties, and numales. Simply utterly, incomprehensibly inhuman beings.