WC lineups

Yet another lineup thread. Who would you put in your WC squad and why?

Well because they re the best we have. Defence is all we got we can frustrate any opponent and give them hope with posession meanwhile we counter them and Mitrogoal just needs 1 chance to score tbqh.

I hope i will cheer for this team

>literally who: the team

>You now remember Yuri Zhirkov

>Dzyuba not a starter
did he become worse after his injury or something?

Are Dzagoev and Glushakov good or did I get tricked by FIFA memes?

This will never happen because US soccer wants to shill mediocre mls players.

very nice team
but that's pretty much how they'll play too, no?

Also Smolnikov

Dzagoev is a piece of churka crap. Glushakov is quite solid.
Kuzyaev, Golovin, Miranchuk and Poloz are way way better.

our defense would get obliterated

This is genuinely the only team that can save England. They need to stick to what they're good at, which is boring the shit out of a game and stealing sneaky results. Make sure we're solid at the back, and then hit them on the counter.

>miazga
>literally who is mckennie
>horvath

so you want us to concede every 10 minutes, I see

He's going through the edgelord "MLS is garbage, everyone good is in Europe" phase of American soccer fandom

>Besler as LB
Switch him with Villafana, Besler is too slow and gets beat way to quick on the wing. Villafana is def not ideal though.
Why not switch Acosta and Nigbe? Doesn't Acosta play more central anyways.

bradley is shit as a midfielder, but putting nagbe in charge isnt the answer. He's too small to control the center, and he's better as an attacker

>Altishit
>Acosta as a winger
>Niggerbe as a DM
>Beslel as a left back
My Little Sawker shills, everyone.

>Altidore

>literally who is mckennie
Good to know you're a retarded my little sawker shill but Im sure we need another mlels shitter to show how world class we are like that Gold cup shitshow this summer.

Not to mention he's a really fucking awful at passing.
Nagbe suffers from the classic "winger discovers he is good at dribbling so he starts taking 50 touches on the ball before thinking about passing the ball" syndrome so he'd shit the bed really hard. Acosta or Pulisic are more practical CMs

Good lineup. We need someone other than Williams though.
Absolutely fucking terrible.

bring it back to hoofball, we cant play possession

>Altidore starting
>Memeis as sub
>Acosta as a RW
>Nagbe as DM
>Besler as LB
>Howard starting
You are delusional and I dont hate mls, but I do think only a select few are good enough for the world cup.

>starting howard is a bad idea

What happened to England? Isn't that team very weak?

>no bradlel

nice, i can see this team memeing to quarters

england have nobody clever enough to build up an attack, our wingers and strikers are fine but there's nobody in the middle to piece it all together. Therefore we should just resort to hoofing it up field

best England team in years desu

He's fucking old and fucked up against Costa Rica.

>hope solo formation

he's old, yes, but he's still our best bet at goalie. It didnt help in the CR game that the rest of our defense was swiss cheese. You cant expect him to do everything himself

haha

"no"

Would knock out England 2bh

Too white.

Mate this is the TEAM!

>mandzukic on the wing
>Strinic
>Jedvaj

are you Ante Čačić's cousin?

needs more freddy adu

It's not great, but it's the best we've got.

>mandzukic on the wing
he has been playing there for more than a year now

>implying we'll make it there
>implying Sventura wont still try to force his meme 424 that has been shown to not work time and time again

Or this.

on the right wing in juventus, him playing on the wing for our NT is completely useless., we don't have a player as creative as dybala to compensate for his lack of creativity on the wing

*left wing

I guys look actually dangerous

>4-2-4
>Besler LB

hahahahaha holy fuck why are all MLS fags so retarded

This but put Brooks on the left, Cameron in the center, and possibly Gonzalez instead of Miazga on the right