This is the country we the west look up too

>This is the country we the west look up too

They're killing us faster than any civilization, how can we stop the eternal brown American ?

Move to the US and support the reactionary right there.

Will CHI's do the World a favor and nuke the subhumans known as Meds?

Nah.

Not worth the trouble. Maybe from the 40's to the 90's ? But now ? Pfffft.

It's funny because in the 1940s we had very strict quotas in place to keep you faggots out of the U.S. kek
Mexicans are literally more desirable than Southern Europeans kekkk

Mexican half-breed monstrosity detected

I don't think we have to worry about Southern Europeans migrating for very long, seeing how they refuse to have more than one kid.

Wrong sweetie.

I'm framing it in historical terms.
When America was at its whites, 1900s till the 1960s, we had strict quotas limiting immigration from Southern Europe for the majority of that time period. Meaning that when America was majority white it didn't want people from Poortugal and shit. We didn't do that to Mexicans

Almost none of this matters and the stuff that does we're doing better than you in

Also if you're white you're not gonna get murdered, our murder victims are literally like 95% black

WOW WHO WOULD OF GUESSED IF YOU TOLD WHITE PEOPLE TO NOT GET MARRIED YOUNG AND START A FAMILY FAST THAT THEY WOULD BE BRED OUT BY A BUNCH OF HISPANICS THAT VALUE TRADITION AND FAMILY. IT'S ALMOST AS IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN TO REMAIN THE MAJORITY. BUT KEEP SAYING YOU'RE NOT READY MONEY WISE TO RAISE A BABY OR MATURE ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF IT WHILE HISPANICS HAVE 5 KIDS AND LIVE WITH HALF YOUR INCOME.

Actually Portuguese were among the first to immigrate to the US with the English in the 1600's :^) And they went again in the 19th Century.

The immigration act was mainly against Italians and Russians Jews.

How do you guys not even know this, it's your own country. I googled for like 2 minutes.

And I found out that Australia was aware of the problem, unlike the US. Curious.

I said it because your little chart picks out the 1940s. And regardless if your peeps had been in the U.S. since the 17th century doesn't dispel the fact that your kind was undesirable for a good chunk of the 20th century.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

Actually, almost all Europeans were undesirable, except the English :^)

i hate to break this to you

Not quiet, lad.
Germans, Irish, Anglos and Nordics were wanted. This was around the time where Nordicism was at its height and anti-immigrants sentiments made the U.S. go from open borders to put strict quotas in place.
The KKK also rode out on this anti-immigration anger and that made them very popular in the 1920s. The KKK was a key influence in the passage of the immigration act of 1924 along with Nordicism. It's basically what you see on Sup Forums about Nords being emperors of Rome and shiet but actually being take seriously.
So when I see eyetalians and other non-Northern European and their decedents in the U.S. complaining about Mexcians it's wise to remind them their ancestors were in the same position in the supposed "golden age of whiteness".

>56% less likely to be unemployed
>make 2.3 times more money

kek

>look up to

We mock USA more than we praise it. I think you're about 70 years too late to make the claim that the west looks up to the US

>Germans,Irish Nordics were wanted
>He doesn't know about the bullying of Germans and the fears the English had to the point of suppressing their language murdering them in some states
>He doesn't know about the term "Squarehead" for when the first Nordics who arrived, who were not welcome

I'm not even going to touch the Irish.

>remind them their ancestors

You don't even know my ancestors :^)

Ah yes the great American "jobs" with no vacations, and all the money goes to rent and healthcare lul.

As in projecting power in the world.

Everyone has been mocking the US since the 90's.

>move there and hate foreigners
I hate this idea and I hate people who don't understand what's wrong with it.

>So when I see eyetalians and other non-Northern European and their decedents in the U.S. complaining about Mexcians
Most all of that is complaining about illegal immigration, which is significantly different because it can't be regulated. Even at their worst, Italians and Portuguese came here legally in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

The reason why it's not "regulated" is because our internal agencies are hamstrung by unlawful twats -- people who piss on ICE and Arpaio for being "racist" for doing their jobs. If illegal immigrants were spilling over from Canada and ICE checked every white person, that's not racial profiling, that's goddamn acknowledging what Canada is. Same thing if we bordered a black country and we checked blacks coming in.

>be unemployed
>have no income to go to "rent"
>live with your mother
Gravy train until
>your mother dies
>you have no skills in the labor market
>assuming you inherited a house from her, you have no money to pay property taxes or maintain the cost of owning it
>if you rent, you're homeless
>either way, you can't buy food

Don't even try to argue that being a parasite NEET is sustainable on the scope of decades. And also don't assume I'm not sympathetic to that, because it's an injustice caused by your country's circumstances.

Yet here you are, bitching at the USA for whatever godforsaken silly reason instead of laying heat at the German ponzi scheme that is the EU. You know, the one that sacrificed your economy, Italy's, Greece's, and so forth at the altar of their export market and currency.

It baffles me how the rest of the world can see what happened here and still want to emulate the US

>laying heat the Germans

They're killing themselves,it won't last long.

I'm just saying: I don't make much (900 euros a month after tax). But I have vacations, don't have to spend thousand on welfare and my rent is 250 a month for a new apartment.

Problem in Portugal is the same as in anywhere in the world: no job.

But between a job here, and in the US, the choice seems obvious. You're not exactly Australia to tempt a real move.

Also forgot to add: my parents are both Americans, came from Rhode Island to Portugal in the 2000's during Portugal's "boom". They went back but the labor market in the US is not exactly the best so they returned here.

>They went back but the labor market in the US is not exactly the best so they returned here.
It's increasingly hostile to anyone who can't do a job that can be automated, because wages are finally reaching levels (after stagnating so long) high enough that businesses will save money by turning in into a machine. Much like supermarket checkout lines, auto manufacturing, Amazon delivery, surgical tools, etc.

The age of unskilled labor in the USA is over

that can't be automated*

if you don't adapt, you get replaced by a machine that can do your job twice or thrice or tenfold better than you

Shut up, Irish and polish have the same kind of descrimination Italians had

Daily reminder that Arpaio is Italian

Yeah and magically we still somehow have 3x as much money per capita than you

Why man... I want to follow my dreams in the US. Norway's shit climate and pathetic entertainment industry makes me want to commit soduko.

> Other people having kids kills us

Sure does. When all they want to do is persecute us every day, it just gets worse when we're the minority.