This is now the average woman in my country

This is now the average woman in my country.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Batmanghelidjh
youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7KXgEOZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a woman?

Wow, I thought that was the bell out of Big Ben.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camila_Batmanghelidjh

She's from Iran you fucking retard.

n

>batman

her last name...
the hero those kids deserved

That is the most unflattering outfit I have ever seen, why would you wear something like that if you were that fat?

lol is that pic from some kind of tumblr convention?

what is it with fat bitches and colorful clothes? Seriously, every fucking time. It doesn't distract from your lard ass either; just draws more attention.

women don't run on logic or have any sense of decency.

Dont ever give to charity. You are paying for the dinners of scumbags. If you have money youd like to give away, go buy a homeless guy a sammich or some shit.

I've never understood how anyone can let themselves get that large. Wouldn't you do something the moment you gain too much weight?

Suffrage and welfare.

Didn't know that the new Prius could haul a lot of shit

what flavor of Koolaid is that exactly?

This thread is inhuman torture .

I dunno, I would find it preferable (funnier) to that usual look with the 50s pin-up bangs and retro dresses

could you imagine if all the fat power chicks started wobbling around in these elaborate, ornate mumus and headdresses?

Jesus Christ, she looks like she should be an evil witch or the mean lady who runs a Dickensian orphanage.

Even if she mismanaged 5 million to herself, she's basically set for life. A little public shaming is peanuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW-7KXgEOZ0

>Camila Batman
Is this bait or what?

Are you expecting the magical race of women to restrain their innate, mystical knowledge of exactly what and when their bodies need to function at their most wonderful and powerful?

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
BATMAN!