How come you can't see them here?

How come you can't see them here?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/45730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't even use a toilet, and if they manage to go online they'll just try to scam people of their money.

You need a pass to post due to a range ban.

they aren't that uncommon. I see at least one pretty much every day.

on a side note, Indians are giant pussies with vaginas where their testicles should be and they wear silly hats

every other indian rage quite from this board. Banter in unbearable i guess.

Proofs?

They used to be in every other thread. Idk what happened.

POO

I miss Ukrainians. They were fairly common too before they got Putin'd and become a literal warzone.

This maybe

They moved to indiachan. Its their own image board. Its like Sup Forums but more insecure and cancerous.

>Indian image board

Oh boy

They need to learn to handle banter and get over this cancerous nationalism every 3rd world country has. We get it just as bad with that bacha bazi video and cousin marriage graph being spammed in every thread, aside from that we're called muslim poo's and considered worse

>cousin marriage graph
which graph is that?

Also most 3rd world posters are self-aware of their country having problems. Only Indian and sometimes some Eastern European posters really get upset when you make fun of them I've noticed.

The only proofs I have is that when I was there I could only post with a pass.

Lol what got them banned

i still can't post here on mobile without VPN

Spam presumably.

Let's try

They got bantered out of the board

probably spam or DDoS services.
same shit that gets russian and Chinese ISPs blocked

They were bullied so viciously that now they only lurk and occasionally post.

Indian American here.

Pretty sure most of them are ashamed to post as India on here, so they use proxies.

I'd also be ashamed living there/am ashamed of being associated with their trash.

Kek, they discuss street shiting unironically
indiachan.com/boards/india/thread/45730/

nice numbers

>lurk
never understand what's the point of lurking here
lurkers, explain yourself.

>Indian American
What do people assume you are based on looks? What do you think you could pass off as? Sorry just curious.

Can someone please translate this?

Its in hindi. Try their random board, larp as a white euro who hates browns

My barber thought I was Persian at first, told him I was Indian and he just said "oh". Kinda used to that reaction. I think I could pass off as middle eastern, maybe. I've completely lost pride/never had pride in being Indian, it's kinda depressing browsing Sup Forums

I mainly browse /sci/ for math and /lit/ for reading discussions/material. I usually avoid Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and anywhere else where race matters.

IF ITS ONLINE ITS JUST RP NOT LARP
I HATE THIS MEME SO MUCH

Also, I lurk on Sup Forums (rather than Indiachan or whatever) because I don't really relate to Indian culture. I grew up in a rural white midwestern farm area, didn't meet any other Indians (besides my mom/dad/sister) until I moved to the west coast.

I can't really associate with any culture - my parents/I don't speak any Hindi/Indian languages (they grew up in the same place that I grew up), so I've basically seen myself as midwestern, but midwesterners see me as Indian.

Some people from punjab, rajastan and some parts of UP can pass for persians, they have iranian admixture

when i first came here i was like 12 or some shit and lurked for a solid 2 years because i was too afraid of being bullied to post. Even after I started replying to threads it was another year or two before I could start them myself

Indianchan(Sup Forums) is basically north calling everyone else niggers while south hating on light skin and making choco master race threads while everyone calls everyone dalit(untouchable). If someone brags about having sex everyone gets butthurt. There was is time some user posted himself with a white polish girl says he was dating her, everyone called him a shitskin(ironic) and the women inbred looking. You could feel insecure rage

What's up bois?

>anywhere else where race matters.
you do realize that it's more of a joke here right? Noone actually give a shit here about your skin color except for some autists from Sup Forums. Everyone makes fun of indians here not because they're shit on the streets but because they mostly over-sensitive, ultra defensive wewuzzers that takes every shitpost personal.

Yeah my dad's side of the family originates from Punjab, and my mom's side originates from Hyderabad/Afghanistan. My siblings/dad could easily pass as white people, but I probably couldn't

My ancesters :)

It's literally 5% of the country that is in war. The rest is perfectly fine, even to the point where they could hold the fagvision festival there.

>skin colour
Race is more than skin colour Ivan.

>hydrabad/afghanis
Hell of a difference between those places, most afghanis(pashtuns) are in peshawer

Really? I've always thought that if Sup Forums or Sup Forums guys saw an Indian irl, they'd get mad at them or something (like how black people are treated on Sup Forums and Sup Forums, I highly doubt that someone would make fun of them on Sup Forums or Sup Forums yet be nice to them irl)

it's anonymous board. stop calling me by my real name, Rohan

Yeah my mom's dad is from Hyderabad, but her mom is from Afhanistan I believe. I'm considering doing a 23andme test to find out, but I don't want my DNA to belong to a company

Don't lie. We are dravidian kallus. You have superior Perso-Arabic genes.
Pic related are my sisters.

>Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>get mad at them
TOP KEK LMAO
They'd shit their pants in real life. Most of them are underage reddit fags who are pussy bitches in real life so they vent their frustrations on that board

>Sup Forums in real life
>w-what? No way i dont g-go to any of those racist websites

>here
by here i mean Sup Forums

>Try to banter TÜRKs
>TÜRKs respond by posting anti wh*te memes
>wh*te subhumans get assblasted and ban half of Turkey
It's sad that India's been brainwashed by those wh*te subhumans. But hey, they have indo european untermensch genes while TÜRKs have BLACK genes
Just keep that in your mind that wh*tes are huge pussies. Just kick their subhuman caucasoid skull in my NON-wh*te brothers. I still remember how they made threads about "p-pls d-do soomething about turks they're o-obsessed with b-blacks" kek

Mi negro

Hello

Hi