What does tv think of bojack? i just marathoned the series. tell me my opinions on it

what does tv think of bojack? i just marathoned the series. tell me my opinions on it

you're fucked buddy

decent

>dude depression so deep lmao
reddit

>watching a fart show for babies

>watching Bojack Redditman

are all netflix originals destined to be reddit tier?

First half of Season 1 is meh. Rest of it is pretty great. Best animated comedy series running with the exception of Archer.

I hope they mix it up with the next season though. "Bojack has a good thing going for him but he manages to fuck it up, causing him to find another way to fix himself" is getting stale.

>violently hating this show
honest attempt
was kinda funny but nothing special

>feel depressed
>proceed to watch shows about depression

Self fulfilling prophecy. I just dont get it.
The last thing I want when feeling down is to wallow in it

that's because you have never actually been down

if you are depressed there is nothing better than relating to somebody (even fictional) that feels like you

So wallowing in depression feels good?

It can be pretty cathartic

Post your own opinion faggot

Take out the "Reddit" of it all. It IS great. All in all an 8 for me.

Season 3 was odd. But a good odd. Odd in the sense season 4 needs to really capitalize on the anti-comedy of it all.

No it doesn't feel good, but it makes you feel like you aren't alone for a while and lets you laugh at yourself. It's sort of like being addicted to drugs or alcohol, you know it's not good for you, but you forget your troubles for a moment

When I'm depressed and try to watch something that could cheer me up I just find it disingenuous and off putting

well now that i know it's reddit tier, i think it sucks and it's tryhard and i regret watching it/thinking i was enjoying it

Good at first but it needs to bring it's narrative to a conclusion, if this is going to be 10 fucking seasons of "omg I'm such an asshole and that makes me sad" it's going to be shit

MAYBE HORSES..ARE JUST.. MEANT TO RUN?

I liked the first episodes but the last season was way too preachy with the SJW crap and the depression shit is too forced.

They also ruined Todd by making him "asexual", Diane and the cat bitch are annoying as fuck too.

Rick and Morty and Breaking Bad do not deserve to be on that list otherwise spot-on

>destined

oh god did i use that word wrong? how humiliating

I agree with Todd

It's part of a series I like to call "dishonest cartoons".

Special mentions to Ricky and Morty as well as Venture Bros.