Is Joe on HGH?

Daddies kisses taste so yummy!

>Jaime pull up that video of that mudslide crushing that herd of caribou

>it's a jaime thinking he's being sly shilling against right wing views episode
i know you're a shitlib fuck you

well no because
*brings mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get the that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster...
here we go
*looks over at screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>quake is an fps... that stands for frames per second. only nerds know what that means

Kek

i listened to his podcast a bunch when it first came out because i was into MMA at the time. ultimately i stopped because i couldn't deal with how often this idiot used the word "fascinating"
also his friends are douchebags and he would tell the same like dozen stories over and over again

this is a powerful thread...

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>muh librulz
How do you even get the internet in your trailer park?

>Jamie pull up the video of me crush a cantaloupe with my ass in my isolation tank

So tolerant and progressive, as usual

Such a submissive faggot, as per usual. What a victim.

who is this jamie faggot? what happened to brian whatshisface?

>Projecting

I'm not user, but please continue embarrassing yourself.

redban got canned because he was distracting joe with his talking.

joe talks on joe's show AND NOBODY ELSE

>I'm not a submissive faggot
you just posted about how the big meany attacked you, dumbass.

redban would bring shit up like camgirls and garbage like that when they were talking about something completely different
jamie is great in comparison

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7mXv1boQs

Yeah redban was funny at first but eventually he started trying too hard to be funny, and it got pretty annoying. I like Jamie a lot more

John Carmack when?

He promised me John Carmack

Four-thousand years ago there was a people called the Phoenicians. They found a way to take sea mollusks, crush their shells, and make purple dye. Because it was such a rare color, everybody wanted purple robes for royalty. These guys would dye the sails of their boats purple and sail into every war zone in the Mediterranean. Nobody touched them. You know why? Everybody wanted the purple robes. Everybody else got killed, but never the Phoenicians. No one else knew how to crush the snails to make the purple dye. My point is this: If you had the purple dye that no one else could make, you could sail off and make millions of dollars. But you don’t. Everybody can make a color hair-spray for dogs. And for that reason, I’m out. You’re not a Phoenician. Sorry.

that perspective makes him look tall

powerful thread lads

Hey Jaimie, can you pull up "gorilla penises" for a sec? No, that's the wrong thing. Just go down. Yeah see? God damn it Jaimie, pull up those gorilla dicks. See they're actually not even that big? These fucking massive, musclebound, slabs of monkey meat are walking around kings of the fucking jungle, but they're packing these little pinky things. Damn dude. How often you think female gorillas go try to get it from and elephant or some shit haha? Did you know they have a bone in their penis? Most apes have penis bones, just bones that go through their dicks and keep it erect, but humans don't have them. We've just got these weird-ass limp monkey dicks instead of the full bone. How do you think that shit evolved? Like what kinda environmental pressures are getting the dickbone outta you? Is that where the term boning comes from? Jaimie look up "origins of the term boning". Yeah. Anyway Mr. Hawking what were you saying?

Seriously can someone pull up these videos?

I can't believe that. Redban was on the show being a dumbass all night, all day for years.

>just what will he do next?

after years of podcasting joe said he became better at it and used to plan things ahead during the actual podcast and sort of going with the flow and moving on, but redban fucked him up by going off the trail or staying on topics for two long ,which didn't fit joe's new style. basically i think joe wanted to lead the show professionally with less interruptions by this dumbass.

Somebody post the damn crocodile video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipe67I0wLCU

At: :55 it pops the shell.
youtube.com/watch?v=35VU0pHB7-s

It honestly weirds me out how I can read all these made up lines and perfectly mimic Joe's speech patterns for them in my head

Thank you, based user

Really makes you think critically

That's actually a really good explanation of the modern economy. Nothing is unique or special anymore, anything can be copied and done better if a billion dollar corporation wants too take charge.

Thanks user! That was hilarious on so many levels!

I only watched two of his podcasts so far, pretty good shit, but he is fucking meme material times 1000

his latest one is pretty good

youtu.be/I7LmC6G01do?t=8558

>Jaime pull up celery man

The Henry Rolling episode was really good

Prolly kinda triggering for /tvpol/tards, but i enjoyed it anyway

Ha

40 mins in now, very Rollins heavy

>yeah that chimp must he what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

is there a video of this? I keep seeing it quoted

by default, the best JRE episodes are the ones where Joe mainly shuts the fuck up and the guest talks, thats like the Henry Rollings ep was bretty good and he is interesting guest in general

another good recent example was the Jordan Peterson episode

>That's what's interesting, they did these studies. You know that the genetic make up of a plant looks exactly like the neurological pattern of the human brain? No. no i know, this is powerful shit man. Jaime, can you pull it up? Look at this, that's pure grey matter.

8 years bud

>tfw he says Bloody out of nowhere
do Cuntnadians really do this?

I didn't ask about your age.

Good to see someone remembers this. I brought it up last night and retards didn't believe me. Also asked for links to the new Quake. Lazy fuckos

>Computer load up Rogan please

computer, load up celery man

Kek