RIP Winston Smith edition

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/exitstencil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think that people would've had enough of silly letterboxd threads
I look around me and I see it isn't so
Some people want to fill the world with silly Letterboxd threads
And what's wrong with that?

god i wish cinemos would launch already so i can get off this shitty site filled with identity politics bullshit from the likes of trannies like sally jane black

I watched Hacksaw Ridge at the theater. I teared up. I didn't know it was that good, I was expecting a 7/10 and it's actually a 8/10 and a like

Good night, sweet prince.

Hello friends it's been a long day and I miss you

>Together with Breaking Bad, The Human Condition is the best work of art that portrays the changes caused to men by extreme conditions.

what did Gabriel GuimarĂ£es mean by this

I really dont want to watch Tanna, how the fuck that movie + A Man Called Ove got nominations is something beyond me.

how fast does that go

RIP Gandalf

wtf john hurt didn't play gandalf xD

why's a 7/10 movie getting so much praise?

Blast my ass anally

letterboxd.com/exitstencil

>7/10 is a bad score
Hellooooooooo Reddit

But that movie is 10/10...

brazilians lack a conception of the numinous

What makes a person turn out like this?

Vulgar auteurists have deluded themselves so much that all semblance of objectivity is gone.

>7/10s deserve enormous praise
sup reddit

Is it just me or this movie goes downhill after the first half? Seconds half become more story focused and has less musicals, this movie shines the most during musicals where you get to see amazing cinematography and visuals kinda similar to Audrey Hepburn's Funny Face

the funniest part about Healey's newfound "love" for PWSA is that he doesn't even understand what it is that actual fans of Anderson's work like about it

Big Jim is just a trendhopper

he's right about Fury Reddit

redpill me on cinebro

The last scene that referenced An American in Paris was the only reference/ musical number that felt genuine.

Even if you hate it, it's better than any modern PWSA movie on every level. Which are essentially 'The Avengers' movies for people who wear jean shorts and think Korn is hit and miss.

why would you have two actors that can't sing/dance to star in your musical? makes you think...

He's praising John Wick (or John Reddit if I borrow your masterful worldplay) in the opening paragraph. Reddit would be proud.

I prefer to call it John Flick

xD upboat

be

she's a mommy now, disgusting, kys

Who?

Ur mum

Amy Dumb

lookin good aeltbx!

top kek lel why would anyone stick their dick in that?

i once nigger

Please link this in the OP, in future: Previous thread:

i feel like got trolled even though i knew it was all in her head after the guys name was "homer"

why can't angels be real

Exactly!

Also,
CURRENT THREAD!!: It's very important to do that

Is that gonna be the big tweest come second season?
actually crazy>a perfect angel who can travel dimensions