Tell me about the work ethic in your country

Tell me about the work ethic in your country

Brazilians are fucking lazy leeches. The rich ones don't give a shit about the country and evade taxes all the time. The poor ones have very little impact on the nation's economy (some don't even work) and are constantly bitching about being oppressed by the rich guys, although they can still find time to breed and give birth to more uneducated, filthy favela monkeys.

women got the worst

why is it that brazillians here on Sup Forums are a bunch of self-hating cucks?
do you think whitey will give you honorary aryan status if you munch on their cocks long enough?
consider suicide, mate.

There's not even anything in that post that could imply that I'm self hating, retard. Stop being such a blind sheep and face the truth, Brazil is far from being a perfect country. The sooner people realise this the better.

>The rich ones don't give a shit about the country and evade taxes all the time. The poor ones have very little impact on the nation's economy (some don't even work) and are constantly bitching about being oppressed by the rich guys, although they can still find time to breed and give birth to more uneducated, filthy favela monkeys

Minimal difference from Russia!
Your politicians also say that citizens can save and live poorly, because there are enemies around?

OP is asking about work ethic and all of the graphs posted here are about how long people work.. I think We might have a misunderstanding in here.

lamentable

Most people here are lazy and their boss only really cares if they turn up on time or not. Hard work is not rewarded.

shit

Work fast and deliver quality.

>Mexicans work like slaves to gain a shitty wage

Really makes u think

The ideal work ethic of Japanese workers has been changing drastically these days, to a more relaxed yet concentrated, or westernized one, ironically mainly thanks to our aging working population who can't bear long hour working style. And ofc introduction of ICT (finally).

>mexislaves

>mexishits

Such is the life of a Mexican

They don't, they waste their time in their jobs instead of actually working. They have a terrible work ethic. Same for the turks and us.

Those numbers should be a reason to fill ashamed, but for some reason OP thinks that not being productive is a good thing.

wtf I love Chile now

what