Fashion

1. Your country
2. What do you wear in your everyday life?
3. Do you wear pajamas to sleep?

1. Shit
2. Jeans, t-shirt, jacket, sneakers, bomber jackets
3. Naked

1)Flag
2)I wear a T-shirt (no graphics and shit), jeans/capris, sneakers. Breddy basic
3)No, just home clothes

why is it that russians hate themselves?
also, i can't sleep naked.

because he's an idiot

2. Slacks, boots, knit sweater
3. Depends on the remperature

1. Holland
2. Cargo pants, polo shirts, black leather sneakers, parka winter coat.
3. No I wear my every day clothing on the couch.

Sounds really fashionable.

btw, do you sleep on the couch?

ugly

t.lives in shit and proud of it

Yes that's what I meant. I sleep on the couch with my usual clothes on.

Currently searching for my grail in second-hand shops.

Any European or american who has this and want to get rid of this pls send it second-hands to Tver, Russia. I would gladly take it :^)

don't you like beds?

There's a bed but it is in my sister's room and I like to sleep apart so now I sleep in the living room.

People wear clothes in Brazil? I wonder I thought too much hot there and all are nude.
Oh, Brazil - country of love and many many wild animals.

>1. Your country
Sweden
>2. What do you wear in your everyday life?
Jeans, flannel shirt/hoodie & fleece jacket, work boots and a Biltema (hardware store) baseball cap
>3. Do you wear pajamas to sleep?
No, I sleep naked

1. Northern Nigeria
2. My clothes depend on the weather. From tropical to subarctic.
3. Naked

>mfw you are the ultimate bondejävel...
>this is you

i'm shirtless right now

everyone here is so fashionable, i'm jelly.

>No, I sleep naked
may i snuggle with you?

>fashionable
Kek his style is literally considered redneck/farmer/uneducated idiot... I bet you 100 bucks he's from northern Sweden..

1. Flag
2. Black or White shirt, dark blue jeans, black city boots.
3. Only naked. I dropped wearing pyjamas while I was 16 I guess. Sleeping naked is patrician.

i have read it as "manly, manly wild animals"... and naked brazilians walking among the naked menagerie, aww

Fuck off you cuck. Let me guess, you live in Stockholm and wear pink shirts...

>Kek his style is literally considered redneck/farmer/uneducated idiot
Welp, my fashion sense is horrible, so anything looks fashionable to me.
I'm shirtless right now, got a shitty short on, and socks + flip flops

>I bet you 100 bucks he's from northern Sweden..
what is northern sweden like?

you maple syrup sipping hack

is gothenburg conservative or leftie?

1. Flag
2. Lots of things but this sums me up pretty well; black denim jacket, plaid flannelette shirt, jeans and boots.
3. No. I wear the t-shirt I wore that day plus my undies.

Why wear clothes at night, srsly

>what is northern sweden like?
Lot's of nature, small towns, farmers and full of honest people.
>gothenburg
It's mixed.

Because it's still winter in Aus right now. It was -5 when I woke up this morning for work.

>1. Your country
My country what, faggot?
>2. What do you wear in your everyday life?
Jeans, fashionable t-shirt, sneakers
>3. Do you wear pajamas to sleep?
Just boxers

Ahmed pls

1. LA GRANDE ITALIA
2a. At work: shirt (plain or with nice patterns), trousers and formal shoes
2b. leisure time: most colorful and bizarre clothing i have in my wardrobe
3. I just sleep in my underwear

Everyone here sleeps naked

Makes me a bit horny desu

>1. Sweden/Norway
>2. Jeans/shorts, boots or sandals, hoodie or a t-shirt (normally some random metal band print)
>3. No, sleep naked in summer and in a t-shirt & boxer shorts in winter

whatever where he is from if he is she.tall, beauty sweden girl, true valkiria.

Jij kent mij he? Jij hebt mij toen gezien toen ik werd gefouilleerd op het feyenoord kampioensfeest.

Lies, it's never cold in the land down under unless you live in Tasmania. Your weather is one the reasons I'd like to go to your country one day, don't burst my bubble mate.

1.) Canada
2.) Some version of pic related
3.) I sleep in boxer-shorts

Catbros, and what sneakers you like?
I have air max, saucony grid, some chinese noname, and keds sceatchers and converse.
I had russian demix but they was alive only one season.

Really? Man, where do you live? In Gravity Falls?

he is lumberjack obviously

No, but I live near Raggedy Ass Falls in New Brunswick

Only do woodswork a couple of months every year.

New Ethiopia

Oh, you right, how could i forgot. Canada, country where all people are lumberjack even little babys and old women.

Well sorry to be the bearer of potentially bad news but here in NSW when I woke up this morning at 2am my car was so frostbitten that I had to pour warm water over the driver's side door to even get inside the fucking thing. I was literally yanking on the door and it wouldn't budge until I poured warm water over it.

>Raggedy Ass Falls
for sure? name is exactly "ass falls"? i see canadians are very ironic people.

Brilliantly.

Fuck. So that's why koalas are so fluffy in an island known for its hot weather. It was all just one big lie from the beginning.
Next yo'ure gonna tell me winter is acvtually something serious in New Zealand i suppose

we call "bezymec" such as you.

New Zealand had glaciers and shit. I fact, huntig for Himalayan tahr in the snow capped mountains of New Zealand is on my bucket list.

My bucket list is settling in a hot Western, preferably Anglo country, Canada. That's why I love you but I'm afraid of visiting you due to your cold weather. I hoped Australia/NZ would be the place to go,I just wnat to escape the cold weather bruv. How do you guys even cope with your long ass winters ?

My parents went hiking in the mountains in NZ like 30 years ago. They found the frozen corpse of a Japanese man there. They reported it and were told that the authorities knew it was there, they just didn't have the manpower to get it down yet.

Come here to northern Sweden. 7-8 months of total darkness, down to -50 degrees and 2-3 meters of snow...

Maori are friendly or they evil savages?

Jeans or chinos, sneakers, t-shirts or shirts

Just wear boxers to bed

Very friendly and easy-going but also will murder you if you wrong them or their cousins in some way.

Maoris are often nightclub bouncers here. And tree surgeons, strangely enough, I haven't figured that phenomenon out yet.

Why would you want me to commit suicide, Sweden ?

Meh it's nice. Prefer winter over summer my self.

So do I but that's a bit much.

Nah winter is supposed be cold and full of snow.
Nothing worse than grey weather, sludge and rain

Exactly.

We don't get much of the sludge here.

I like the grey, the cold and the wind though. If I'm inside that is. We always get quite a few sunny days in winter still though.

I see. Here the sun sets in October and doesn't rise again before February so no sun for us.
And not much grey, just snow and ice. And northern lights.

the usual

that's a heavenly prospect, I haven't seen proper winter since I left northern Minnesota as a lad

2. pic
3. no

It's not dark in Minnesota.

not as dark as Alaska was, no, but it's plenty dark in the winter, and so cold you can walk out onto the lake in june

and a winter outfit

picture from my home town

Even most Alaskans live in more South than Northern Swedes/Scandis. You don't really know what it means to live several months practically without any sunlight.

Now Northern Lights make my dick hard. I wish we had them.

there are as many people living at that latitude in sweden as there are in alaska I'd wager

Highly doubt so. There are about 20 million people living in the Northern side of the 60th latitude which of whom about 60 000 live in Alaska and 2 million live in Sweden. (+ 12 million Russians, 5 million Finns etc.)

we are talking about northern swedes? the dotted line on the map

About ~100 000 Swedes live there, hardly any in Northern Alaska.

surprised that many live in sweden there

can't imagine much there to draw them, only foresters, trappers, and disparate Inuits live there in alaska

There are a few small towns and villages. Nowadays they're full of Muslim immigrants too.

>can't imagine much there to draw them, only foresters, trappers, and disparate Inuits live there in alaska
Here in northern Sweden it's the following
>huge mining industries
>several iron/steel factories
>power plants (hydro thermal)
And a lot more.

it must be warm there, the average high for that latitude in alaska can be -31C in winter, even now it's below zero in places

post bum

>Nowadays they're full of Muslim immigrants too.
Far from it, I live in Kurravaara and there isn't a single brown person living here, not in the neighboring villages either.
Kiruna has a few but that's the only city for miles and miles.
>it must be warm there,
Average winter temp of -28 Celsius, drops to -50 couple times a year, few weeks of -40 isn't unusual.
Summer is around 15 C and upwards of 30C on hot days. But summer is short, usually only last a couple months at most.

1. flag.jpg
2. pyjamas
3. no.oog

Don't forget the tourism, it's one of the biggest suppliers of jobs here.

Finns are subhumans

>average high in january -9
>average high in northern alaska at same latitude in january -20

it's warmer

1. See flag
2. T-shirt and shorts/sweatpants/sarong if indoors, outdoor wear may vary by occassion - chinos for bottoms
3. A tee/tank top paired with pyjama pants, ocassionally just boxer briefs if I'm alone in my room (makes me feel all cute, free and bold especially on cold nights)

are there cold nights in the south pacific?

Well, when it rains.

can't you just order it

or would it be half your monthly salary

When does it start getting hot down there?

what's with the hat

it's sunny, why else?

1. Flag
2. In public/winter - shirt/hoodie/jacket and jeans with boots. At home or around my property during summer - mostly nude.
I seriously hate having clothes on if it's above 18 degrees outside.
Luckily I live far out into the countryside so I can go nude as much as I like here in the woods.

Work:
>Well worn jeans, well worn hoodie, welding jacket, knee pads, steel toed boots, beanie, welding hood, gauntlet style leather gloves.

Off work
>Tshirt, jacket, nice jeans, converse.

Can you guess my job?

>welding hood, gauntlet style leather gloves
In the same branch of work as me :)
But I'm not land based.
>pic related, what I do.