Just watched pic related. What are some more docs about multinational corporations puppeting the government...

Just watched pic related. What are some more docs about multinational corporations puppeting the government? How neither party actually cares about black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-09/hsbc-sued-for-drug-cartel-murders-after-money-laundering-probe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black people dont cares about black people

I will never watch this. I saw a clip from the movie on YouTube that was straight up propaganda. They were showing clips of Donald Trump demanding people be removed from his rallies, and they were playing it over footage of black people being harassed by cops in the 60's. Trying to tell you that it's the same thing happening today, even though Donald Trump for the most part wasn't even referring to black people in those soundbites.

If you have to lie to me to make your point, you're probably full of shit.

they murder the fuck out of each other

It wasn't about trump user, it was about the crowd mobbing being similar

I guess you've seen it and I haven't, but the whole movie seems to be about black people, and they were showing exclusively black people getting attacked while Trump was talking. Maybe I'm wrong, but the clip felt very unfair and misleading.

>13% of the country
>80% of the drama
No one should care about them.

They'd be more of the country if all their breeding-age males weren't dead or locked up desu

not even memeing but this shit is literally WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIET. at one point it looks at the prisoners working but it's obviously more than just blacks in prison so they go back to a bunch of dindu nuffin cases to get your attention back.

Please be joking, the mobs of libshits actually fucking attacking people for attending Trump's rallies were way worse

So maybe they should stop killing each other and committing crimes.

>He watched a documentary by the same woman that made Selma and thought it was real.

>it was about the crowd mobbing being similar

Then why didn't they play footage of liberal mobs violently attacking Trump supporters, the same way and worse than the way black school children were attacked by Southern Whites in the 60's? There's a lot of footage of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

>stop committing crimes
Nigga one of the biggest points of the documentary is that the people creating """crime""" laws are the people financially invested in filling prisons

You're not going to find anything constrctive in here, unlike /lit/, wich is fairly liberal Sup Forums prouds itself in being alt-right
You should watch OJ Made In America, its not about coorporations but holy shit its amazing

Does it show once and for all that OJ was a good boy who dindu nuffin?

So what laws have they created that put le supra innocent people in jail?

And why are blacks apparently the only ones that break those laws?

>it's a "OP expects to have a reasonable conversation about race, politics, and crime on Sup Forums" episode
Ya fucked up m8

But I care about the well being of my fellow Americans.

And? Don't commit crimes and barring extreme circumstances you won't be arrested and send to prison.

Every time
>"Criminalizing drinking in public is really just part of a racist conspiracy against blacks"

>That shit where Bush showed crack the fbi planted on a kid.
>The part where Regans CIA was selling cocaine to black neighborhoods
>The fact that the 13th amendment bars slavery except as punishment for crime and somehow most of the people in jail are blacks

>the only way for the conversation to be "reasonable" is if people take cockamamie and outright factually incorrect claims of liberals seriously

Or we could stick to reality?

Not that guy but laws have been made that really screw blacks. 3 strikes laws, crack getting you a bigger sentence than cocaine, minor drugs like weed getting people not normally criminals jail sentences where they become actual criminals, that sort of thing. The privatization of jails has also been bad for prisoners in general, and some judges get kickbacks for giving stricter sentences to people so they end up going to certain jails that are private. It's a major industry and nothing will get in the way of profits for these corporate assholes.

TRULY this would be a better country is black people could freely stand around on your property, spitting, drinking, squabbling, playing loud music, smoking weed, doing wheelies and zig-zagging across the street.

WE WUZ LOUD AND SHIIIEIIET

But I care about the well being of my fellow Americans.

>Not that guy but laws have been made that really screw blacks.

How? They are laws that affect and apply to all races equally.
The only way they could "screw blacks" any more than they screw whites is if blacks are more criminal.

Are you admitting that blacks are more criminal than whites?

>being this facetious
Why the fuck do you think crack had a 100:1 (now still 18:1) sentencing disparity with powder coke, even though 3 times as many (mostly white) people use powder?

>somehow most of the people in jail are blacks
>somehow
It's a conspiracy!

lmao

>3 strikes laws
Was literally created to be more lenient on blacks.
Also affects white people.

>crack getting you a bigger sentence than cocaine
Crack caused more fallout-crime than cocaine, therefore it has become more harshly criminalized. Since when are blacks not allowed to use cocaine and non-whites not allowed to use crack? Or are you admitting that blacks are all crackheads?

>minor drugs like weed getting people not normally criminals jail sentences where they become actual criminals
Literally affects all races. When weed is illegal, you will be arrested for getting caught with it. Cry more, junkies.

Your argument is basically
>DUDE, ENFORCING BASIC LAWS THAT AFFECT ALL RACES IS RACIST BECAUSE BLACKS WANT TO BREAK THE LAW LMAO

White people didn't make children sell it on every street corner, white people didn't make children use it, white people didn't shoot other white people to death over it daily, white people didn't turn their neighbourhoods into seperate violent gangs over it.

Have some personal accountability.

>what is """targeted enforcement""" skewing police data
you and I both know white boys do the same shit and just get off with warnings

>Why the fuck do you think crack had a 100:1 (now still 18:1) sentencing disparity with powder coke

Because Crack caused more urban crime? That's typically how legislation works.

Again, what is stopping blacks from using Cocaine?
Are the drugs themselves now racist?

>loud music

You know those poor niggers can't live without blaring "Fight the Power" at all hours of the morning. It's racist if you don't want them to.

>you and I both know white boys do the same shit and just get off with warnings

Do you have any actual data to back that up, Jamal?

Last I checked police weren't going around handing "Get Out of Jail Free"-cards to white kids based on race.

If they are I want to know about it so I can get one.

You're right.
They just invent it, fund the cartels that supply it, pay cops not to bother them about it, run a psyop to pump as much of it into black communities as possible, make it illegal, and then wonder why an underground economy exists for it despite the fact that they did the exact same shit during prohibition

>3 strikes laws
Who amongst us hasn't been convicted of three felonies? Turnin' my life around, money fo' dem programs.

>crack getting you a bigger sentence than cocaine
Crack was the drug available to street gangs, who are responsible for most of the murders in major U.S. cities. You were more likely to be shot and killed in Chicago during the Gulf War than you were if you were serving in Iraq.

>minor drugs like weed getting people not normally criminals jail sentences where they become actual criminals
the only time I have ever seen people getting in real trouble for small amounts of drug possession is if there's also a firearm involved, otherwise those cases just go to ARD, unless you keep fucking up and keep getting convicted

Black, urban communities suck because there's too many assholes who ruin it for the rest of them. Nobody is going to invest in local business when there's crack dealers and gang-shooting going on every day 50 feet from your front door. Only having one parent in a household means they're more likely to be poor, which means they're more likely to be stupid, unhealthy, violent, and a drain on society. If anything, there should be more police presence so we can get as many of the bad ones off the street so there's an actual chance of improvement for the people in their community who aren't garbage.

>DUDE ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY

You forgot the part where the Jewish Lizard People are using mind-control.

These arguments are such horse-shit.

They literally always boil-down to some version of
>"Having laws and enforcing them is rayciss, because blacks are criminals."

Yes, truly a progressive viewpoint.

The drug exists in all racial communities but only blacks murder each other at a constantly high rate like it's going out of style.
You're never going to get anywhere if you keep palming off responsibility. It's not our fault, a government conspiracy made us do it!
BLM and similar groups just help keep black communities stunted and infantile.

kek, but white genocide is a real Jewish plot and commies have been infiltrating the government since the 50s, right? You faggots will say anything as long as it fits your own narrative

This is the video that convinced me that no matter how insane a police officer's story sounds about how stupid a black guy was acting, it might be true.

Funny that 13 and OJ are both nominated for best documentary.

>One is about a racist prison system targeting blacks
>One is about a black guy who is in prison and pretty much everyone agrees should be there

>and commies have been infiltrating the government since the 50s, right?

Commies literally ADMIT that they were infiltrating the American government in the 50's and continued to do so through the Cold War.

It's not a conspiracy. It's an actual fact of the fucking Cold War.

The fact that you think it's a "conspiracy" shows how little your uninformed opinion matters.

American media is abhorrent and it's largely controlled by Jewish people. There's no grand conspiracy beyond that.

>3 strikes laws

So what should it be, retard?

4 strikes? 5 strikes? 10 strikes? 100 strikes?

How many fucking crimes do you need to be able to commit without consequence?

Why can't blacks just stop breaking the law? Most people get through life without needing ONE strike. Why can't you be like them?

>takes good points about how adding profit motive to imprisonment gives incentives to private corporations to lobby the government to give harsher prison sentences for lesser crimes
>turns it into "DEQUAN'S FIVE ARMED ROBBERY CONVICTIONS WERE RAYCIS! HE DINDU NUFFIN"

I don't want to be racist, but seeing all these black people blaming the cop for shooting someone who was trying to appear to be armed makes me really angry.

>without consequence
Goy. The prison time is the consequence. You do the time and then your punishment is supposed to be over.

>but seeing all these black people
To be fair, two of them were Talcum X.

>Commit a crime
>Go to prison
WOOOOOW

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW

>3 strikes laws
>Was literally created to be more lenient on blacks.

how?

Ah yes, the grand crimes of "being out after dark" and "walking downtown without your papers"
And let's not forget the desth-worthy crimes of "having a similar car to that of the real suspect" and "being put in a lineup as the only person in handcuffs so a white lady who didn't even see her rapist is subtly cued to pick you as her attacker"

unfortunately the reality is that niggers are violent subhumans with retard level iqs and aren't compatible in a modern society

Why do you only respond seriously to inconsequential joke posts and ignore all the serious points made?
Your biggest enemy is other black men.

Initially, black people said they were being sentenced more harshly because judges had discretion over what a sentence would be, and judges be racis' and shit. So, the 3 strike rule was one of the ideas of removing judicial discretion and applying a non-discretionary standard for punishment. Then, it turns out that blacks get convicted of so many crimes, that they ended up being harmed by the system that put into place to protect them from the largely imagined danger of racist judges.

You and I both know there's not a shred of truth to that.

Black people have this fantasy world they believe white people live in. That's how they're convinced they have it worse and that whites are privileged.

They see Home Alone and Friends on TV and think most white people live like that, in nice houses with mild-to-no disfunction.

The real divide in the world is between the rich and the poor, but the rich run the media, so the media keep us fighting over race (and gender) in order to keep the masses from realizing who the real enemy is.

That is why headlines are always White Cop Kills Unarmed Black Teen, instead of Police Officer Kills Violent Teen

Whenever a black-on-white violent crime occurs, the headlines never mention race. 3 Men Charged with Sexual Assault on Young Girl: open the article, it's 3 black mugshots and a crying white mother

Kanye said it, we the new slaves

>muh anecdotes
blacks being vastly overrepresented in violent crime is not even up for discussion. You MIGHT have an argument when it comes to drugs, but in any other crime the demographics in prison represent the demographics of crime.

Yes, that's right, every single one of the numerous charges and convictions responsible for 12% of the population committing in excess of 50% of the crime is the result of a racist conspiracy. Truth is, it's whitey sneaking down to those 90%+ black areas and robbing, raping, and murdering people before escaping back to the suburbs and leaving the police to pin it on an innocent brother.

The man is legit white. I'm blacker than him, and I'm such an Uncle Tom that I listen to Hootie and the Blowfish.

just like the lib mob in Chimpcongo?

>make a motion like you're trying to quick draw on a cop
>HURR DURR RAYCISS
god I fucking hate these people

Because they have an agenda retard, I didn't say I approve of it, just correcting the guys perception of what the scenes were for

>I'M the victim here!

>CIA literally selling crack in urban centers
> crack gets penalized way harsher than cocaine
>America dindu nuthin
Okay

This doesn't protect blacks user, if judges are racist the first two times that means blacks are more likely to get hit by a third charge which means this will always fall more heavily on them, your logic is backwards

>Only black people can use crack

US Blacks are overepresented in violent crime no doubt.

But consider
paedophilia
Child trafficking
racketeering
Securities violations
Domestic terrorism
treason/sedition
copyright infringement
patent infrigement
labor racketeering
money laundering
Ponzi schemes
Bribery
Long firm fraud
embezzlement
deliberate health and safety violations for short term profit
control fraud
counterfeiting
violation of the rights of self determination of indigenous people
illicit trade and embargo violations
Industrial espionage
slander and libel
sham marriages/immigration fraud
ultrahazardous activity / environmental violations
Vexatious litigation
Insurance fraud

Fucking double standards. Black people tend to not commit those crimes not by some magical moral superiority but by sheer lack of opportunity.
Opposite applies; whites are statistically less likely to live in ghettos where commiting some violent crimes is often a way of avoiding a bleaker alternative.
Black crime is easy to investigate and prosecute. It's even easy to find geographically.
White criminality is just more ellusive and leads to dangerous connect the dots scenarios like that time HSBC laundered money for ultra violent cartels.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-09/hsbc-sued-for-drug-cartel-murders-after-money-laundering-probe

Authorities make a show of regularly whack the cartel-mole in chief but the Bank just gets sued. A fucking speeding ticket for an organization that orperated all the financial crime for a whole fucking cartel.
*Double fucking standards*

>anti-Opium laws
>Chinese people stop doing/selling opium
>anti-Crack laws
>DAS RACIS DIS IS DA NEW SLAVERY

spics are already ruining it for us

>Chinese people stop selling opium
Except that never happened you fucking idiot, also, please don't compare the world before in the beggining of the 20st century to the ending of it

oh sorry I forgot about the huge opium problem wrecking Chinese-American neighborhoods.

You seriously cant be that thick.
You seem pro war on drugs that says enough but i'm actually impressed

I'm not but please explain how the US govt forces black people to sell drugs

Police brutality has been around in the united states forever, even when you're NOT selling drugs and you're black you get treated like a fucking rapist.
Try getting out of the fucking internet or at least reading more what black people write and you'll see how many cases people who were just trying to carry on with their lives got murdered by no reason besides being black.
The past 3 years America had tons of cases of kids being murdered by the police just for being black and tall outdoors.
Besides that, if you're treated like shit 24/7 for 20 years chances are you wont give a flying fuck what happens to your body, the goverment is out to destroy it anyways, why not act like the fucking monster you people paint out black people to be

>"I have never met a black person IRL"

Trump rallies were on private property, he has the right to remove disruptive people from his rallies. There were plenty of people outside on public property that were protesting.

well all documentaries lie buddy