Hypothetically you are given a time machine that can go back into the past. What do you do?

Hypothetically you are given a time machine that can go back into the past. What do you do?

Hard mode: You can't kill Karl Marx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AEsOok-mJZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kaiser Wilhelm II

I stop the founding if the EPA.

Sound good?

I kill donald trump in order to delay the fascist take over of the west

go back in time and impregnate someone born in the 1940s so my son is older than me

Prevent slavery in the U.S. by warning them that it will eventually be abolished.

elaborate: Am I going into the past as myself as I am now or can I use it to transfer my consciousness into a younger version of myself?
How many times can I use it?
If I go back can I return to now or will I only be able to travel forward at normal speed?

You are going back as yourself and only get one try round trip

Kill the first microorganism on the planet and end this whole mess before it began.

Probably just the minimal effect Primer thing

The intellectuals behind the French revolution.

Maybe also the King so someone competent could take his place.

Maybe Muhammad but I don't mind Muslims as long as they stay in their shitty countries.

Kill Moses

Stop niggers from coming to US

Kill everyone that tries to boil coal.

in my mind it was always kill marx or kill muhammad

i would go back to the 90's... and live a carefree life with my pokemon games all over again.

Kill the father of Karl

Lobotomize Carl Marx. Kill Obama and Hillary in their cribs.

Go to a glorious 1950's white 'merican suburb.

You don't need a time machine for that user

Memorise fucking everything I can about the present. Quit my job & learn all the things I can: computing, the lottery numbers for the highest un-won jackpot (for comfort).

Go back as myself as an eleven year old. Use the internet to start a company and rake it in, gaining power. Finish with education by 16 & win lottery.Go into politics and run everything as a benevolent, almost clairvoyant, leader.

I do if i want to prevent oil from spoiling us rotten.

Imagine pinching soft Karl's nipples meanwhile he is staring you mindless drooling and making babylike noises

I warn Julius about his death. I bring with me the knowledge of modern math and physics etc, also guns.

I take a behind the scenes role and avoid getting poisoned.

Kill Mohammad

Go back to 2007 and short the hell out of soon-to-be failed corporations.

I remove tattoos and join the Air Force to play sports and learn math.

I got all my tattoos in the Air force for Identification.

I'd save Kennedy and warn people about overusing Antibiotics in agriculture and medically.

Second this

I kill marx's father.

Muhammed is a dead man.

I go back about like 10 years and give myself dating advice
I dont care about saving the world

Check out dinosaurs, because dinosaurs are fucking awesome.

youtu.be/AEsOok-mJZg

Fucking tard, could you at least be clever and kill someone that would actually change something? I'd kill Hitler during valkyrie to see what direction Germany would take

The only thing worth doing is acquiring massive amounts of money. With finances out of the way, you're as free as humanly possible.

So? I'd still want to see a giant fucking chicken, because that's some badass chicken.

no, you're just a jackass

Somehow force Russia to annex Prussia after it invaded. Maybe kill this faggot in the pic. The Russian/Prussian superstate would have been glorious.

Prussians militarism came from it's geography, and constantly being attacked by very large empires. The Prussian education model has done more damage to the west than anything. Prussian militarism made dysgenic, public school, obedience cultures look cool and hip.

Even today Germany's insecurity is dragging down Europe. You see Hitler idolize Muslims, and Merkel using multicultural shit against their neighbors. Russia should have just taken it.

Germany would be secure in their holdings. Russia would have gained warm water ports, and a an intellectual western European culture. I cry every time thinking about what could have been.

Kill Hitl... eeh...

Jeez, I guess I would buy Apple stocks.

I go back to just before enlil came into dictatorship power in the annuna council of 8 and vaporize him.
And then take Inanna as my wife.