R.I.P

R.I.P

Every superhero in the early days of their creation was pretty much dog shit.

Aquaman got a fuck ton of great moments in the comics. Long hair mans introduction isn't anything to really write him about

0 resemblance to the character

what did they mean by this/?

>Implying JL won't flop

In 50 years they'll probably look back at the current trend of making everything gritty and grimdark and cringe

Fucking DCshills

He looks like Hawaiian 90s Aquaman.

he can talk to fishes, what great moments can have?

Fuck off, it will be a defining moment and I'm hype as fuck

They've already tried to make seaman tough and serious.

JL has already been shown and said that it's not to be gritty and grimdark. Also, meme words? Did you just come from twitter?

We already do that with the 90s.

As snyder is just regurgitating the post-comics-code period where the comics did the same thing and just lost readers.

Single handedly Wrecking parademon warships and kicking parademon ass obviously moron. Zack will make him a beast, pay attention

>not 90's hook for hand aquaman
you had one job WB, and you keep fucking it up

Yep, and they just had to turn him into a POC.

Why are white people so lame.

I think its funny how ridiculously zack snyder is overcompensating for the fact everything he has was given to him by a woman.

This is what Aquaman has looked like for the past couple decades.

>not knowing what Snyder will due with alphaman monoa

He truly is beta filter isn't he? On shot of him downing booze and you cucks get triggered

He's half way there. It could happen.

know how i can tell you dont read comics? he hasnt looked like this since the late 90s

I always love how hard DC pushes Aquaman as the be-all end-all badass of the DCU.

Half the time it comes across as cute and the other half it actually works.

Only negros identify as POC

Nah, I grew up.
Poseidon-Aquaman is still the best form.

I can't wait for the cringe, in their desperate attempt to make him super epic badass he will come off as a bad parody.

Aquacucks are just too deluded to realize this.

Hemsworth pls..he is already a more intimidating thor than you ever were

Those jokes died long time ago, I mean, Aquaman was already a badass by the 80s and 90s the fuck are you talking about?

Movie could use some stupid sharks.

Batman can talk to morons, what's great about him?

>Trident whip

What

Have you been on the Internet for the last 10 yrs or are you just playing dumb idiot? You know dam well what he is talking about. Aquaman has been regarded as a joke for the longest. Not saying monoa can't change that but idiots that play oblivious like u are the worst

The 90s redesigns killed the jokes because it stopped being funny and started just being sad.

>This NET. But look at

>Aquaman got a fuck ton of great moments in the comics
Bullshit. Those "great moments" are just transparently desperate attempts to add something worthwhile to his moderm legacy. He's still the unimpressive loser that talks to fishes.

Normies don't read comics, for them the only contact they had with aquaman is through memes, and in memes aquaman sucks.

If you like Snyder's aquaman then you are the fuck. Do you know why the character is brown? It isn't because of his Atlantian mother .

nothing worse than Aquaman fans
choosing a hero because "normies" make fun of it

brown washing another white superhero
what else is new

I prefer Aquaman fans rather than Batman ones.

>mods more likely to sticky this before any John Hurt thread

who?

At least the spell the meme right first beta bro

Rey is more badass. Looks like nuAquaman is compensating for something.

Give me one other example of that in FILM since it's "another"

Heimdall and catwoman don't cout. They aren't superheroes

Hey reddit

He better use killer whales or great white sharks to beat the fuck out of black manta

batman is played as a muslim

Valkyrie
Deadshot
Ripcord (GIJoe)
Nick Fury
Electro
Kingpin
The Human Torch

he's still named aquaman

literally waterman. just as imaginative as superman or wonder woman.

"golden age" DC writers were probably the least creative people to ever live

MODS STICKY

People were fucking stupid back then

t. shark

What alternative name should people use?

Idk I don't read comics.

I think they're all too silly, but I thought X Men were cool and badass when I was a kid. They all had good, fitting names and superpowers.

Namor

that was the Aquaman I remember as a kid, they basically made him a badass Thor underwater

Only one of them is a superhero moron. Nice try

>HURR AQUAMAN SUCKS LOL SUPERFRIENDS HAHA FAMILY GUY ROBOT CHICKEN!
Said everyone who never read a damn comic and knows jack shit about the character. Aquaman is great, and WB is trying too hard. They went with the 90s Aquaman look which fucking sucks. Geoff Johns had a fantastic run on the character, and Black Manta is great too

Ocean Master

he's only more intimidating because of his mudskin face genetics

thor's body is better

>Jamaican parade goers now have warships

what has this world come to

They probably didn't give a fuck, they were writing comic books for kids and being paid shit to do it. I'd call him Aquaman and go home too.

So another is well used in that post, thanks for making my point

>reads comics
jesus fc
kys

Have of those are literally who and don't match the question. You tried

>Have

(You)

He will take the jokes aspects of aquaman, but they'll be taken seriously
Also dark
Really dark

Lmao, someone is triggered

>OMG READ AQUAMAN COMICS LOSER! HEI IS A BADASS!

Top kek

also Johns is a terrible writer and Abnett's run is already better

Naw, he simply doesn't seem like he is going to be a quipy faggot like Thor cracking jokes every two seconds and getting punked on.. this one looks like he'll actually be a brutal warrior god like fucker

>(you)

Concession accepted

>KEK LMAO

it makes more sense that he'd be an islander

there are hundreds of prominent superheroes and quite a few are of origin-relevant race

any billionaires who have inherited fortunes are necessarily white. iron man, batman, etc. anyone with an extraterrestrial or mythic origin that's been invented specifically for comics aren't. it's preposterous that they identically resemble humans at all.

can't wait for 2 hours of Aquaman grunting and looking pissed

Truly the charming but serious when is needed king from Atlantis

Eh, Johns is hit or miss depending on what character hes writing. Thought his New 52 Aquaman was solid myself. Its just dumb having the aquaman sucks meme regurgitated over and over

>It makes more sense that a dude who comes from Atlantis would be islander
Mediterranean at best

Aquaman will be a joke in the same way BvS was a joke

The one light hearted joke will be in the trailer and will ruin the surprise for you

this, after all when have white people being near water or lived on islands

Well, they did an awesome job on superman, the leaping buildings was silly as fuck, they gave them flight in the movie and looks cool. Also they removed the faggy powers like super rainbows from hands and shit.

the modern white race are the descendants of atlantis
not fucking
SEA monkeys

>it's all in the swing
>you ppl are so petty...AND TINY XDXDXD
>monkeys?? I don't understand!!

Truly the god of thunder ;^)

>fat comic book store nerds actually discuss this shit seriously in their personal lives

>Aquaman
>isn't dutch

WHEN I SAY GO

You watched Venture Bros recently I take it?

>Valkyrie and Deadshot aren't superheroes
So I guess having superpowers and being in superhero teams don't count, eh?

>>not knowing what Snyder will due with alphaman monoa
Can snyderlards type one full sentence without fucking it up? It's like they're in a perpetual tard stupor.

I don't watch cartoons, sorry if I also made a mistake on superman, I don't read comics, I only watch mature movies like MoS and BvS and that's the only contact I have with superheroes.

Deadshot is primarily a villain but yeah, other user is retarded.

Instead of fucking the lighthouse keeper the mom gets her tight white pussy enriched by a North African refugee.

He started as a villain (though he wanted to replace Batman as Gotham protector like in his first appearance) but from a decade or so he's an antihero

SLEEP TIGHT DUBBYAH

this is what happens when you get an actual man instead of some white boi to play Aquaman

Neither of those two are technically superheros samefag. You're the only retard here

SLEEP TIGHT DUBBYAH

Atlantis could be any fucking where, it doesn't have to be tied to Greeks and Romans.

Aquaman jokes were over when the Justice League cartoon first aired and he had that episode where he cut his arm off and got a spear instead. As a kid I thought that was badass.

Deadshot doesn't have powers fool.

And I guess harley is a superhero now too since she was on a super team

Retard

>Technically
They're actually technically superheroes, they're heroes, they have superpowers, they belong to superhero teams, they have secret identities, what else do you need, mister moron?

White boys have TIGHT little assholes. Next time you are around one private see for yourself. They beg for it almost as hard as they women.