Will the Grand Tour ever come close to this?

Will the Grand Tour ever come close to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z15v-5p__hQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aY1QSQ31KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss old top gear

the opening segment on the very first episode got me a little misty 2bh

Last episode was good even with the unfunny lewd jokes.

>we can say penis, cock, shit but not fuck

I'm more surprised they stayed away from Hitler/Holohoax/Nazi jokes, if this were Top Gear they would literally be all over that.

>That episode where Jeremy talks about that Porsche car and how it got him to his dad n shit

Top Gear is one of the greatest shows in my opinion tbqhwy, so i do have hope for their new series.

This why the fuck is this MORE censored and controlled than top gear?

They need to get rid of all the boring car parts, like who the fuck wants to watch one of them review some shitty car?

While you're a fucking cretinous retard, the reviews are dull and uninteresting and the camerawork is fucking boring

Remember when they let loose a flock of falcons to fly alongside the Murcielago when they reviewed that?

It's also far too scripted and boringly scripted the jokes just aren't funny it's just generic things they always do but it's not funny that way

they really like throwing colored powder on the cars I've noticed

That was one of the best "cheap car challenges" they ever did. It had a lot of British car history and wasn't just about goofing around.

>makes a joke
>now if you're American you might not understand
>explains joke

>wasting time every episode with the celebrity mock deaths
>that scripted shit where may asks the same fucking dumb question and hammod replies

>less of the specials, instead replaced with them driving around some sand and getting wet when the tide crept up

FUCKING STOP

WHY ARE THEY SO UNFUNNY

>makes a joke
>now if you're American you might not understand
>explains joke

This

We get it, Clarkson. You hate Americans. You make an unprompted comment about them virtually every single time you're in front of a camera. It stopped being funny years ago.

because theyre trying to be funny

what did he mean by this?

at least they moved on from dropping a bunch of glow sticks on the ground

They still make TVRs right?

>I'm more surprised they stayed away from Hitler/Holohoax/Nazi jokes
It is common British courtesy to make fun of Germans. Not everyone is out to get you, Billy Bob.

TVR shut down a long time ago user. They don't make them anymore.

>New supercar review
>Car is in a dark room
>Lights get turned on one by one revealing parts of the car
>Whole car is revealed to flames or colored powder
>Slow motion shot of wheel spinning
>Cut to presenter drifting the car on the track with loud music

fucking this

Top Gear was miles better

So are they ever going to have celebrities race on their track again or is this just a meme?

>So the seat is wrong, the voice controls dont work, this this this and that is all wrong
>so what is this car for?
>well I'll tell you
>THIS
>*Cut to the presenter drifting the car on the track with loud music

Man I wish they would just focus on doing their specials instead of trying to host the same show in a tent.

When I heard that their location would change every week, I was so excited they would be doing cheap car challenges and specials in all these different countries.

Instead it's just Top Gear from a different location now.

Top Gear did the same shit you fucking retard but instead of colored powder, they used a shit load of glow sticks

>not understanding how great driving a car is
>focusing on the fucking accessories
Are you a grill?

Nope, BBC wont allow them to have a News or Celebrity guest section.

I'm sorry but The Grand Tour will never fucking top this. Seriously. It's not even on the same level.

youtube.com/watch?v=-aY1QSQ31KM

Are you serious? How is that possible?

What was the car Jeremy was staring at outside?