So in Peru the president declared that employees in the public sector can leave two hours earlier to go home and watch...

So in Peru the president declared that employees in the public sector can leave two hours earlier to go home and watch the game. Tell me Sup Forums, does such ridiculous bullshit happen elsewhere in the world or just in third-world countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8mdHO2_Zo8
exhentai.org/g/754636/a87ec05473/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happens in the actual World Cup.

Our mayors do the same desu

maybe if we got to a wc final

youtube.com/watch?v=s8mdHO2_Zo8

I couldn't even begin to imagine what would happen if England made the WC final next summer. It would grind to a halt but thank fuck its not going to happen

Yup. I remember when I was in school during the 2002 and 2006 World Cups. We had no class during Brazil's matches, even when the match was at 3am.

yeah no one really cares about that over here. Maybe the closes is super bowl sunday but really its on a sunday so nothing is really effected

doesnt european countries do the same shit by shutting down. or can you actually go to buy something during a big game

depends on what you want to buy

It wouldn't surprise me if it happened here during 1990. All I remember was that schools here showed the Irish 2002 World Cup matches during school hours.
Our Prime Minister also went to France in 2009 to ask for a replay from the French government after the Hand of Frog. Pic related.

no wonder they're so pooru

Only on R of 16 games when we actually care about

What do you do when you get to the quarterfinal?

>implying they need someone to tell them not to work
If you merged Greeks with Spaniards Mengele style you'd get German public sector employees.

Yeah, has happened a few times in my country.

Probably start the sacrifices to Huitzilopochtli once again

Crees que PPKuy es /nuestro hombre/?

When I was in elementary school during the 2006 WC our school brought TV's to watch Mexico's group stage games. Absolutely awesome

Not here at least.

because you are in BR land

no, es un viejo maricón
con la china de mierda estaríamos mejor

Finland wtf

You know, Jorge, I was hoping for a bunch of (You)s, but I'll gladly take that. Good one.

>Otro fujimorista
Te amo hermano

Happens all the time here too
I remember having class cancelled when 9/11 happened for some reason

y-yo tambien, cuando putas sera el momento donde la gente se de cuenta que el fujimorismo nos puede sacar del abismo en el cual nos encontramos desde hace 15 años

Yes. Even with 7x1 2014 was the best year of my life - at least until that fucking elections

Was macht ein Beamter, wenn er hinfällt?

Er nimmt die Hände aus der Hosentasche.

in 2002, my school had no class during Brazil's matches

in 2014, everybody could leave from work at 3 pm when a match was in Maracanã because the transport in RJ, and at 1:00 p.m. when Brazil had a match.

Que asco ver fujimoristas en un post que habla de mi perucito.

> Gracias Dr. Burga

calla marron de mierda, sigue viendo curwen

> tener un chino de presidente que se choreo todo
¿que quisieron decir los peruanos con esto?

Yes, every world cup this happens

Yes goy YES, that's fucking ridiculous, The worker may only have enough for him to want to live, and may only want to live in order to have that.

>that time when my uni's employees went on a strike for a whole month so they could watch the world cup

Those were the days, I remember being a freshman and going to uni on fucking august because that year the employees went on a strike for like 3 months and we had to make up for lost time

Cuck-zynski wants to rise its approving rates, I want Peru to win so he declares national holiday tomorrow

not even for the wc matches, that's how we roll...angsty and angry

El peruano perpetuamente explotado no puede aceptar tener un descanso, esto se volvió tan ajeno a él que lo rechaza por instinto. El espíritu del peruano explotado esta tan destrozado que un mínimo lujo es un insulto para él, ya que se le inculco desde que era un niño que la única manera de sentirse valorado es mediante el auto sacrificio

el mismo abismo en el que el fujimorismo nos dejo?

Animal hijo de puta cierra el culo

t. Ahmed

>classes at 3am
wtf hue

I remember being let out of school early a bunch of times because Germany games were on in 2008 and 2010.

rude

Matate enserio solo hazlo, a las ratas como tu no deberian dejarlas comentar en ningún lugar

the games were at 3AM, but when they had school few hours after, they didn't have class. Fucking Texas ...

For real? No wonder my dad just came back home, interrupted my pre-game fap D:

Yes, but only in the world cup. 2002 was fucking amazing, watching those games at 5 am and not having to care about school later.

PPK LIBEROU PRA VER O PERU ENTRAR!
>best joke ever

>games from 3 to 5a.m.
>7am school canceled

It's a latin american classic.

i'm gonna have to ask for sauce

Nigga, i'm serious, i'm gonna find you and stab you if i don't get a sauce, image search gives me nothing

exhentai.org/g/754636/a87ec05473/

i love you

Gracias Alberto Fujimori por tanto perdón por tan poco. El único presidente que nos saco de la pobreza