Wins every game of the group stage except the last one

>wins every game of the group stage except the last one
>goes to the playoffs anyway

Is there a more cucked and shamefyl country than Switzerland!?

Hope one of the Irelands cucks them

they can only count their jew golds in their mountains and caves. literally r*ddit: the country.

Yvon Mvogo
François Moubandje
Nico Elvedi
Manuel Akanji
Ricardo Rodríguez
Johan Djourou
Granit Xhaka
Blerim Džemaili
Denis Zakaria
Xherdan Shaqiri
Mario Gavranović
Breel Embolo
Haris Seferović
Admir Mehmedi
Eren Derdiyok

>swiss

How exactly is that their fault tho.

Pls teach Seferovic to score goals

t. apprehensive Benfica fan

*plays in the easiest possible group*

hmm

you musn’t talk shit João, we must be gracious in victory. I made sure not to talk shit all Eurocup while Sup Forums was roundly shitting on Portugal and look what happened.

What is a classic Swiss name? I can't imagine there is one

you meme but if the primary immigrants to, say, Germany, France, Belgium or the UK were Balkans, they would all be much better off

Nico Elvedi is Swiss and Akanji's half Swiss. Elvedi's name even means Swiss.

they aren't all they're sometimes made up to be, but the majority of them are perfectly good people. Even the Muslims are fairly ok. Definitely better than Turks.

>Definitely better than Turks.
Ah, setting the bar low on this one

fuck right off

question, why is it that the UK is 1 country for all official matters, but for footy they are 57 different countries? why do you let them fuck you every single time like that? are you idiots or you just don't like playing world cups that much?

u guys miss him?
Coz half the Benfica fans in Sup Forums saying only the defence missing is what's brought u in this mess. They say Seferovic is much better.

>They say Seferovic is much better.
Maybe in August. He hasn't done jack shit for a month

btw. with all the current situation going on and your defensive mechanism not working , do u believe Samaris may make a comeback and start gaining playtime? I mean the team has prob nothing to lose. If a team is not working u gotta make changes.

>your
Don't mistake me for a fucking Moor, Southern Macedonia

>do u believe Samaris may make a comeback and start gaining playtime?
Lol. Samaris is finished. If Fesja gets injured again, Benfica is permacucked with Augusto and Samaris

germans basically

Müller
Meier
Gerber
Fischer

>muh history

"""""""""""internazionale switzeland"""""""""""

lmao, didn't notice at the stadium that André Silva DABBED