Why do white people proud of heritage after atrocities committed...

why do white people proud of heritage after atrocities committed? us minorities proud because we rose up from white oppression and made life for self

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
youtube.com/watch?v=adAJLi0bSe4
home.isi.org/myth-andalusian-paradise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occasionalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ash'ari
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs
thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science
youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incoherence_of_the_Philosophers
youtube.com/watch?v=npTCakhV42k
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't rise up from shit. We still own you family

the weak should fear the strong

no we taking you country. soon you will be gone.

>minorities try to benefit off all the things whites have created
>refuse to assimilate as well
>try to impose their culture and religion on whites
>wonder why whites don't like it
>call us racist
GET OUT

Because we're the only ones who publicly refuse to keep committing the same atrocities "minorities" (actually majority) have always committed and still do to this day.

we commit atrocity because white men still oppressing us with law. soon this will change.

have fun in the gas chamber

Why do leftist judge collectively whites if a white commit a crime ,but if a non-white they say it was just the individual and probably and say the white culture made them like this.
Why are you reffering to whites as one group of people when we are culturally and genetically diverse?
Why are you want to us(every white even it was not colonial superpower) to apologise for apartheid ,slavery etc. ,but goes apeshit if somebody mention arabic slave threads ,jihads ,south american human sacrefices etc.
And why are you act like this.
If we show any kind of weakness ,but scream for help and rightfull non racist judgment if we want to fight back?

Why mirrors cloud eyes if we have no hat?

>it's another "some white faggot pretends he's brown for some epic trolls" episode
Leave this shit to me familia, us actual brown people

Learn to speak English, Pedro.

>oppressing us with law
>can't follow the law
>""""""oppressed"""""
This is the reason your culture is shit, bruh.

black people are proud of going around being racist assholes shooting everyone ... whats the difference ?

>whitey hands you everything out of pity
>hurr we rose up

>Burgerflag
>Broken English
>Complaining about whites.

We are proud of these atrocities. Deal with it.

my family has rich Hispanic culture. you just have nazi and inbreeds

You're not oppressed because the law doesn't let you rape and murder little girls you piece of shit fuckhead shitskin subhuman fuck.

Genghis Khan killed like 40 million people and the Mongols built a giant statue for him

>Taking you country

The only part of the country you're taking is the dirt out of my backyard, Pablo.

>rich Hispanic culture

Lel, good one, m8

No eres un latino pinche cabron, deja de mentir.

>why do white people proud of heritage after atrocities committed?

Because it's badass to commit such atrocities to such a magnitude.

i do no rape. you take wealth from us through law. this is how you legal oppress.

Give back the gold and silver Santiago

>Made life for self
>Live off gibs

wew lad

This whole post is just cringeworthy liberal-buzzword nonsense. Not impressed.

Come for the gold and silver. We're waiting you.

That video is stupid. In the Crusades it was the exact opposite. Muslims were scholars and physicians and mathematicians, and Europeans were backwards, disgusting genocidal maniacs who killed everyone, including other christians.

I'm not even talking about white guilt, i'm talking about at least knowing something about history. Whoever made that video has a basic understanding of world history, and probably never had a college history course in their life.

You grammer is too heavy-handed user. Tone it down a bit next time and you'll get quicker replies.

video related

I mean only a base, not basic. High school level, at that.

What?
I cant, you dumb sea niggers shit it all away fighting the Dutch and still you fucking faggots lost.

i was late

>we wuz gud bois n shieeeeeeeeeet

What's with you Hues shilling dumb neo nazi shit?
It doesn't make sense desu

>and made life for self

that's cute

If minorities are so independent how about we stop forcing white people to pay for all their free shit.

Also, why haven't you guys built countries that won't immediately collapse without gibsmedats from white countries?

we wuz peaceful

dindu nuffinz

WE WUZ SKOLERS

I don't even know what's going on in that picture.

>no we taking you country. soon you will be gone.
>why do white people proud of heritage after atrocities committed?

This is something I'd expect a fucking leaf to say, drop the proxy Chan.

No one takes anything from you. You're an illegal immigrant in our country. You don't deserve anything we have.

We wuz egalitarian

>“merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence.” – Al-Masudi (896-956), Great geographer who traveled as far as China and Sri Lanka, known as the “Herodotus of the Arabs.”

>“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” – Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000). A famous Arab geographer.

>“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) , referred to as “The Father of Modern Medicine” by Persians. Considered to be one of the top scholars of the Islamic Golden Age.

>If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

>“[The Zanj (African) differ from animals only in that] their two hands are lifted above the ground,… Many have observed that the ape is more teachable and more intelligent than the Zanj.” - Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274)

>Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

>Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”-Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

>no we taking you country. soon you will be gone.
English mother fucker do you speak it?

Egalitarianism is a fucking meme

>Muslims were scholars and physicians and mathematicians

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

White boys are proud of shit they've never done. These guys are just like the blacks who say "we were da kingz" or something like that. When in reality, the majority of them are neet losers who hate women because they can't get any pussy.

see

Minorities commited atrocities themselves and they are still proud.

brazilian whites can be proud too, people will try to prove us wrong but we our reasons

even if you disregard the white brazilians as non whites we would still be proud

our white people have its own history and our own reasons to think we are better than the other races, even the ones that are mixed thinks somewhat like that

That's because you're literally retarded.

>top picture of red dots where Muslims had wars of conquest

>bottom picture of red dots where the Christian Crusades happened

Notice how many tons of dots are representing Muslim battles? They tried to conquer a shit ton. Notice the very few dots for how many battles the Christians had? Not much.

>you rose up
what by being allowed to leave your fucking shithole of a country and come to a glorious western nation built on the back of white blood, sweat and tears?
>soon you will be gone
and with them, the people that built and sustain the nation, along with the wealth, stability, and values that keep it strong and safe, and free.

>we rose up from white oppression
Explain.

>implying they didn't lose every single fucking penny of it
good luck getting THAT back

You may rise above white oppression but apparently you'll never rise above the oppression of spelling and grammar.

There's no context. It doesn't even talk about time periods. I'm pretty sure the islamic world wasn't conquering the balkans in 1099.

That video reminds me of an ISIS video I saw:
youtube.com/watch?v=adAJLi0bSe4

These videos are very similar in style, is there some kind of template or program that they'd both be using?

you are getting BTFO

home.isi.org/myth-andalusian-paradise

Muslims were always violent

>muh pre Asharite Islam

In other words it was middle eastern scholars using greek, Persian, and hindu texts before Islam truly took hold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occasionalism

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl1nJC3lvFs

thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science

I remember doing lots of oppressing of minorities back in my past as an Irish man

If you actually achieve something with your life and your name, you get recognized (eventually) by other people, or at least you feel safe and confident enough about yourself.

If you're just a shit trash lazy moron with zero accomplishment, then you can only tie with other shit people for reasons as dumb as skin tone.

>muslim intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I

The strong can afford to be good with the weak.
Feeling safe only when you carry military weapons on the street is not a sign of strength.

>le enlightened liberal man

Cringy desu
It still hurts to know those worthless faggots didn't even do anything good with it, they literally spent it all just to get fucked up

African negroes do that all the time.

If life in America is such an oppressive nightmare why did you or your family move there? Why don't you go back home, is there something stopping you?

Are you dumb? It doesn't need context. The dots represent ALL Muslim conquests throughout history and ALL crusades.

he probably doesnt have the 3,500$ he needs to renounce his US Citizenship

>In other words it was middle eastern scholars using greek, Persian, and hindu texts before Islam truly took hold

And we got all that knowledge through arabs and muslims. Aren't you just proving my point?

cheer up pupper

A peaceful carnival, what's your point ?

You are talking about battles over a few years vs battles over 1000 years. That's just idiotic.

>whites literally came down to your level and picked your sorry asses off the ground and made the legislation that made you free
>we rose up
Yeah, no.

>us minorities proud because we rose up from white oppression and made life for self

Minorities in most countries are still eating from whites scraps, if you want a place where minorities actually rose up to whites look at Haiti.

What prevents you from doing anything good with your life ?

Wow, English crackpots !

Push white people into a corner and we tear the shit out of everybody.

Without big guns ? Doubt it...

>The crusades only lasted a few years
American education.

>arabs and muslims

No it was mostly Persians, Levantines, Mesopotamians, Anatolians, and Andalusians who converted out of convenience (not paying a tax or being oppressed for being a kuffar)

Actual Arabs contributed next to nothing.

Once Islam took full control science and learning was banned outside reading muh Koran

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Incoherence_of_the_Philosophers

>being this glad your race is being wiped out

how cucked can you get?

youtube.com/watch?v=npTCakhV42k

Consider that parts of Asia minor and north Africa was European territory and Christian. Ever wonder how they relatively quickly became Muslim?

Brazilians desperately wanting European and other first worlder approval. I didnt watch the whole video, but I dont think it has anything to do with Nazism btw.

Imagine if imperialism hadn't pulled your wastes of people out of the gutter countries. Oh, right, our country would be better off without you.

based old black panther tells the truth about BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z10eiuQ8q8

So you're admitting that Christians have waged holy wars less than Muslims have?

Well I meant neo nazism as in "muh white pride" bullshit and talking about "muh white genocide"

Good thing we whites know a hell of a lot about guns then. ;)

>tfw some cucks start arguing about crusades in your thread

So the knowledge was transmitted by the muslims but not really cause they werent really muslims cause they were forced to be muslims?

So al-Khwarizmi wasn't really muslim so when he helped develop mathematical thought, so thats not really a point on the board for muslims. Even though he was an arab scholar.

Makes sense.

>us minorities proud because we rose up from white oppression
look tyrome dont lump the rest of minorities in with you people. you took hand outs. you even needed outsourcing to grow african nations economies

you should be more like the japs and actually accomplish shit on your own without the white man. before any modern day shit in the 80s dealing with electronics they had did their home work and took over the pearl industry with pearl farms not natural pearls found

you don't have to be a neo-nazi to recognize the fact that white people are being exposed to deliberately dysgenic conditions to discourage white births, while millions of non-whites with high breeding rates are being imported to breed them out.

Intellectual strength is great and all. But what do you do when shit like polpot kicks off, or the end of apartheid, or the russian revolutions, and people start gunning other people down?

Where's your strength when some daft bastard with a rifle is about to put a hole in your head?

Intellectual strength is great and all, but you can't afford to believe that we will forever live in a world of peace, and that your values and ideas will save you from a bullet.
I know the old rhetoric of "you can't fight ideas with bullets" but plenty of people like to give it a bloody good go often enough to put the shits up me

Sure thing user

the world of 3d printing in going to be interesting.

I dont see white pride as a nazi thing. More of an American thing. Europeans are usually just nationalists instead of extending it to the whole race.

and this tbqh

The bong speaks the truth. Might makes right.

Probably, yeah. That wasn't even really the crux of the argument. It was more about that video talking about how christians were taking back the holy land and saving it from brutal arabs, who werent really brutal but whatever.

Also, depending on how you look at it, most wars are "Holy Wars" because religion is often used to justify war, no matter the culture. German soldiers in WW1 had "Gott Mit Unst" on their belt buckles.

because they can form a structured sentence.

It's not even an American thing, theyre a tiny minority that is spit and shit on by everyone else.
Not even white people like them.