Why did Russia lose its empire after winning world war 1?

why did Russia lose its empire after winning world war 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because jews

>Russia
>winning WW1

what universe did I just phase into?

cucked by allies

Russia was defeated before the war ended. They lost a shit load of land to Germany. The Versailles treaty just made Germany give the land back.

Russian aristocracy and military high command were divided and allowed Lenin to subvert their country

being on the winning side whatever the fuck

Peter the Great, or Peter the Greatest?

Also

>why did Russia lose its empire after winning world war 1?

Jews.

Paddy, I... You must have missed all that Russian Revolution, separate peace with Germany and Entente intervention in Russia stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War

Technically Russia lost the war, the country capitulated in 1917 and ww1 end there for them

all the best stuff had happened before that
I just assumed everything would have went ok

they were the good guys

Serbia retained independence from Austria, which was what the first world war started over, and the reason Russia entered the war was a pact with Serbia to defend them from foreign aggression.

Russia won, regardless of if it was pyrrhic.

Y-yeah... we s-surely won.

Well, what was your war goal?

Protecting Serbia.

Jews and their Communist plague.

Bolshevism.

Our Tsar' was pussy ass nigger.

Because of communist criminals. We could win WWI, but we didn't.

Before commies Poland and Finland was part of Great Russian Empire. We lost EVERYTHING. No we have a screwed up country. Communists destroyed our cities, culture, economy, killed our people.

If you see communis, don't trust him. Never. He will destroy everything you love.

It was only one of the goals. The main goals were weakening of eternal Krauts, Panslavism and liberating of all Slavs from Austro-Hungary and roaches, removal of kebab and acquisition of Bosporus.
After our "victory" we were in no position to demand from Anglos to honor their agreements and gift Constantinople to us and so they created the modern Turkey instead.

Yea, I guess the other countries Austria had conquered were supposed to be freed up when you were called to war too, Serbia was the last in a line of countries to be taken over and that whole assassination was because they were parading through Serbia as if they had already taken over it.

When Serbia refused to let them investigate, they declared war on Serbia.

I forget the rest, but I believe England was the bad guy again, just like in ww2.

jews

russia pulled out of ww1 and did its own surrender to germany.

King Charles XII > King Peter I

Communism's real goal was to destroy the landed gentry/aristocracy.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said the Jews pushed the revolution because of their hate of Christians. I think that makes sense.