Do you support your country's ruling party?

UK
no

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Assembly_of_Belarus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Jump off a cliff Russian dog

No, I legit wish I could punch in the face every single dumb fuck who voted for them

no

Don't you mean the Cartel members that paid people off to put him into power.

Can't say I support any of them

No

I have even never cared about our ruling party because this party keeps ruling our country over 70 years and they are doing alright.

but why

No

MAKE MY INTERNET WORSE THAN ALREADY?? FUCK YOU GUBBMINT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

No

Why are Americans such simpletons?

Nope, Peña was legit supported by enough people to actually win. That's everything from delussional idiots who voted PRI back precissely because they were corrupt, hoping they'd bring the cartels under control by allowing them to work freely, to the literal retards who voted Peña in because he was good looking and married to a soap opera starlet.

Come on, in all fairness it's not that bad a guess. Cut the giuy some slack, doesn't have to be an expert.

No. :^)
It is basically the stronger version of a previous cancer that simultaneously claims to be the cure for it.

Nah.
>not even my aunts, uncles and 70-year old grandmum
>dad's raised a conservative Muslim but he silently curses every time the PM and / or the Islamic Affairs Department minister get mentioned

No

No

this

Well it was either them or more populism.

If supporting them means keeping the leftist pieces of shit that have ruined the country for the past 70 years on check, then yeah I support them.

They both suck so I've never been a strong supporter if Democrats or Republicans.

patrzcie jak go dupa piecze xD
dziękuję Pan PiS

>A-a-at least the leftards are b-b-butthurt...! xD Dx

no.

nadal go piecze xD

no

i don't think anyone actually do

Well half of everyone shouldn't it be?
Wasn't the election only recently?

They probably just voted against Le Pen more than voting for Macron

So does Pakatan stand a chance to get a parliamentary majority this year

Absolutely not

Spain
Sort of. Never voted for them, but looking who the alternatives are I definitely prefer these idiots rather than the others.

Our political situation is terrifying.

ye i vote for them

The Convervatice party is alright, pretty right leaning as far as Norway goes, but I want the Progress party or the new Capitalist party in power, even though the Progress party is governing along the

Nobody really supports PMDB. They're like that kid that is lead in charge because the two least incompetent ones (PT and PSDB) are wasting all their resources against each other.

along the Conservative party *

*that is left in charge

Of course. Only the detritus, working class and farmers don't support Fine Gael.

Yes

no
I support Trump but literally every other Republican besides maybe Rand Paul can fuck off

>millitary junta
>raping salafi motherfuckers
yes

There is no ruling party In my country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Assembly_of_Belarus

Spain.
No, but the only party I like is a small minority that realistically would never make it into power.

Depends on how many votes and seats Doc Mahathir's PPBM will steal from UMNO, honestly...and also, if the Oppo's satisfied with the leadership arrangements.

Fuck no

fuck no

Those capitalist selfish lying pieces of shit, will make the goverment fall, while theyre still discussing the new goverment, where they also are the biggest party

No

What happens in your country? Are there many British people there?

I support none of them. I voted for an independent.

Flag
Of course not

Flag
We've got 7 governments, all with differing interests so yes and no?
N-VA is cool tho

probably i support because now we have totally ass and need stability.

why would there be? are you getting them confused with Belize?

of course, who wouldnt? :DDD

my gf eating a tastey popcicle

lol no
Also, this.

no, but it could be worse tbqh
still vote other parties

rromani-a is literally a third world dictatorship