John Hurt is added now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8zNROmKeHtM
dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks
m.imdb.com/title/tt0469965/
youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk&t=3s&ab_channel=ConnorKing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humphrey Bogart.

This list honestly looks like something my 12 year old niece that doesn't exist would share on facebook.

Anyone who doesn't say Bruce Lee is a fool.

XD

>imaginary niece
why not imaginary daughter?

paul walker. kek confirms ultimate /o/ kino

Bruce Lee so he can finish Game of Death

youtu.be/8zNROmKeHtM

Marilyn Monroe.
It'd be about how fatties use her to justify being fat because she was curvy.

That means I would have been 13 when I fucked a girl. I'm trying to be realistic.

PSH is the best actor out of those.

keith cozart

>robbin

Agreed, but I think I'd bring back Bruce Lee.

Robin in his own biographical picture

>Christopher Reeve went through inner anguish in the ICU, particularly when he was alone during the night. His approaching operation to reattach his skull to his spine (June 1995) "was frightening to contemplate. ... I already knew that I had only a fifty-fifty chance of surviving the surgery. ... Then, at an especially bleak moment, the door flew open and in hurried a squat fellow with a blue scrub hat and a yellow surgical gown and glasses, speaking in a Russian accent." The man announced that he was a proctologist and was going to perform a rectal exam on Reeve. It was Robin Williams, reprising his character from the film Nine Months. Reeve wrote: "For the first time since the accident, I laughed. My old friend had helped me know that somehow I was going to be okay."

>Roadhouse II
Gimme

None of em. People die, get over it. You didn't even know them.

Bruce Lee.
All those others put out shit tons of movies and except for PSH they were all pretty hit and miss.
One more Bruce Lee movie would be more special than one more Robbin Williams movie.

Patrick Swayze. The reason why I watched Road House

speak for yourself cuck

Monroe and Lee died like 50 years ago they're in a completely different age group to the others

Philip Seymour Hoffman and Heath Ledger are literally the only two people in the talk here. What kind of reddit tier shit is this?

MCD. Ez.

Great 9GAG thread dude.

Heath or PSH, the only one who can act.

I would bring back Marlon Brando even if it was past prime no fucks given Brando

Phil Hartman and Michael Clarke Duncan are my top two choices.

Robin Williams is third.

Brendan Frasier

Ryan Dunn

PSH, hands down. but Bruce Lee as a runner up.

Choosing anyone other than PSH indicates that you're a hopeless pleb.

Robin for an Evangelion movie
Which character should he play?

i'd bring back Sharon Stone's youth so we could start cloning her and get one each

also how whores justify themselves for being whores
both parties will ignore that she killed herself

Dubs say we get Ledger and Murphy for one epic batfilm. And have bats die in the end.

Haven't heard of half these retards, and the other half are shit.
Sage.

we wuz rerollan n shet

Bruce Lee for a completed Game of Death.

Nah, switch out Marilyn Monroe for Carrie Fisher then maybe.

sauce?

>that fucking kid from Glee on the list

if your decision was made public i think you would be murdered in less than an hour

Literally in the picture senpai.
Also counts as reroll.

PSH. his role in the master was his best yet, and I'd love to see what he could do if he teamed up with PTA one last time.

Bruce Lee

>bringing back a fucking actor

Kubrick.

Jesus fucking Christ he survived an internal decapitation, and the reattachment surgery? Madness. Still, fuckin' Robin, man.

>surgeryface
No thank you.

I don't really care about any of these, a director would be 100x better

PSH I guess

this shit gets shared on facebook all the time. Everybody chooses either Paul Walker, heath Ledger or Robin Williams.

I'd go PSH though

Michael Clarke Duncan.

Dude was cool.

bruce lee because he had not peaked yet.

Come on there's no question about it
All the others had nothing more to give

>ctrl+f
>zero mentions of Christopher Lee

kys faggots. I need reddit to leave

Alan Rickman

Number one pick has to be Heath Ledger so that The Dark Knight Rises would have seen a proper conclusion that Nolan would have preferred.

2nd picks tied between Bruce Lee and MCD

why would I want to bring back the dead for another movie? Does dying make them better actors or something? I didn't give a damn when they were alive, so why would I pretend to care now? I'm not a fucking democrat.

Rhonda Rhousey will help you with that

HEALTH LEGEND

This.

>He would rather have another Adam Sandler movie rather than a new kino staring PSH

be more pleb holy shit

>he would rather rape and murder children than drink a starbucks coffee

Look, we both write fanfiction, pedo-faggot!

tossup between Swayze and Williams

of course, I wouldn't bother the dead for something as inconsequential as a film, they deserve better than that

I bet one of those is way more satisfying than the other

Ryan Dunn. They would make a Jackass 3 to celebrate.

David Bowie because I would have liked to see him one last time in Twin Peaks

When the fuck was he in Twin Peaks? I'm only an episode into season 2 btw

You reek of reddit

But desu desu desu desu desu desu desu DESU

it's all downhill from there. He's in the movie, fire walk with me

He's in Fire Walk With Me as Agent Phillip Jeffries. It's a small part (parts of his scenes ended up being cut out. They're in The Missing Pieces). He was originally going to be in the third season.

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO MISS OUT ON DAVID BOWIE IN THE UPCOMING SEASON 3!?!?

Was he in talks to appear in it before he died a year ago? Pls tell me yes so I'm filled with sadness

Robbin, Bernie, Paul Walker, Swayze, Monroe would just do what they were already doing. It would mean another Fast and the Furious movie, or some cash in for Robbin or more TV for Bernie.

Bruce Lee would be able to take all the martial arts that came after and make the GOAT movie. I would also enjoy Michael Clarke Duncan however he is a supporting actor not a good lead. Ledger or Hoffman would be good too.

Death match between him and Ledger to be honest

>Goaz says David Bowie, who had a small role in the 1992 film spinoff Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, was set to return to make a cameo, but it didn’t happen before the musician’s death this year.
dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks

Brittany Murphy
Shes the only one who didnt really go out on a good note

Who the fuck is Robin Williams?

I didn't even know he was dead

patrick swayze is dead?

Kaji

Marilyn or Brittany but only if it could have nude scenes and they were in their prime.

>Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is drunk-driving!
>CKY starts playing

Ryan Dunn

Britney Murphy for the KotH movie
Bruce Lee in a buddy cop movie with Kevin Hart

motherfucker was in tons of movies for almost a century, let the guy rest, shit

only real answer in this thread

can he play other roels than an italian maffia member?

m.imdb.com/title/tt0469965/

Italian maffia member on a submarine.

Bruce Lee for an instructional movie of Jeet Kuen Do

CLEAR. LACK. OF. BRANDO

Bruce lee. He is great and he dies more young by others.

How bout some Richard Burton?

Bruce Lee

by far

It's gonna be okay bam
youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk&t=3s&ab_channel=ConnorKing

Bruce Lee, easy.
Robin Williams comes in at a distant second.

Put Peter Cushing on there and we can have a real contest, the man was born to play Sherlock.

PIG

FUCK

Paul Walker and Ryan Dunn in a new fast and the furious movie with an ending where we can watch their below par talent being snuffed out in a highly graphic head on collision. It could be called, THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS, FUCKING DUNN.