Turk

>Turk
>Roach
Can anybody explain this meme?

Probably a buzzword some buttblasted balkanite came up with because we raped their women back in the day and they still can't get over it

both is calm,loyal and hard working

They even put a little tie on it

>Probably a buzzword some buttblasted balkanite came up with because we raped their women back in the day and they still can't get over it

You aware that turks are a turkic Volk aka full blown mongloids? You've been fucked by and/or fucked so much Slavs, Greeks, Rumanians and Albanians that you are basically semi-white...

You outfucked your inferior mongloid slit-eyes each and every turkroach should have

because they are converted cucks who got turkified ,cant wait till they call themself kurds when the kurds take over

people I doubt there is a single country in the world that doesn't have turks. You can find turks in faroe islands, thailand, japan, etc.

Just like roaches infest many houses.

tarkan means cockroach in russian

Mongoloids were in a minority one to ten but managed to cuck the native Greco-Anatolians so hard they became delusional.

We don't, our "turks" were really Christian Lebanese.

>Mongoloids were in a minority one to ten but managed to cuck the native Greco-Anatolians so hard they became delusional.

Yeah, they were a succesful war tribe, no doubts in that, but culture and genetic wise? Horde of Untermenschen

>Untermenschen
non german detected

I still don't get why internet hate Turk so much. It's not just Sup Forums, but facebook and twitter as well. Is it white manchild buttmad about Constantinople? Or are Turks toxic in MMO games?

Because they infest every country, they are parasites

t. I have absolutely no grasp of other peoples cultures and history yet I still consider myself a /his/ pro

Wouldn't have it any other way. The butthurt of wh*Tey is starting to become like the butthurt of the balkan rapebabbies. The only peoples in the world that are relevant are those who feast on butthurt (Russians, Turks, Americans, Japan)

>t. I have absolutely no grasp of other peoples cultures and history yet I still consider myself a /his/ pro

In die Heimat, aber schnell, Yunus!

Deus Vult memes, combined with extremely butthurt Orthodogs and Putinfags who got absolutely buttblasted when their jet got shot down, combine that with the fact that Erdogan is calling every western country nazi and facist, you create a large amount of buttblasting which channels itself into politically misinformed alt-right teens who create these memes in order to give their mental illness a form. Many people seem to forget that half of turkey completely despises Erdogan and aren't uneducated farmers or Durkas

t. Ich heiße Kevin und poste auf "Deutschland wach auf" wie sehr ich Ausländer hasse weil mich Hakan und Mustafa in der Hauptschule gemobbt haben

The embassy of Turkey in Korea hired local staff in reception desk.

Still repeating that retarded mongoloid meme and full scale elite domination assimilation myth? How many times do i actually have to btfo your wh*Te subhuman kind in actual genetic discussions? I mean, those are the people that claim to be "masterrace" yet cannot understand basic history and genetics. In every genetic discussion, your inbred kind loses. Is there a specific reason for this? If yes please say it, or else i'll consider your kind as plain subhumans and hence incapable of learning stuff.
Why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded? Is it genetic inferiority?
also literally lol'd at "Slavs, Rumanians and Albanians" part. That """German""" is probably a fucking BALKANRAPEBABY :DDDDDD even lower than an actual wh*Te subhuman, they're so insecure about their genetics they try to wh*Tewash us TOP KEK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Don't worry rapebaby, at least you're not 100% wh*Te :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also OP, here's the answer

3 or 4 years ago, an 14 YO Cypriot Greek rapebaby who lived in the Netherlands spammed that hurp durp turks are rocshes xD and it was also a part of his nickname (yes he was a namefag).

I usually do not consider roach as an insult, a wise black man once said "White people so funny. No way y'all that garbage at roasting to where y'all immediately just gotta say nigger". I just replace nigger with roach and people with subhumans and tadah, i get my answer. Without namecalling you'd probably die from butthurt, though you barely survive our banter but you still are alive. So whenever i see a wh*Te subhuman/Amerimutt calling us "roach", i remember the quote and remember the inferiority of the wh*Te race.
what personally triggers me is those pontic greek subhumans and (F)ersian Bedouin rapebabies who claim Nader was a fucking (F)ersian. Other than that, you're free to call me whatever you want (as long as you don't seriously think we're wh*Te and call us wh*Te)

t. butthurt netouyo

butthurt mod deleted my comments so i'll rewrite them again
Still repeating that retarded mongoloid meme and full scale elite domination assimilation myth? How many times do i actually have to btfo your wh*Te subhuman kind in actual genetic discussions? I mean, those are the people that claim to be "masterrace" yet cannot understand basic history and genetics. In every genetic discussion, your inbred kind loses. Is there a specific reason for this? If yes please say it, or else i'll consider your kind as plain subhumans and hence incapable of learning stuff.
Why are wh*Tes so fucking retarded? Is it genetic inferiority?
also literally lol'd at "Slavs, Rumanians and Albanians" part. That """German""" is probably a fucking BALKANRAPEBABY :DDDDDD even lower than an actual wh*Te subhuman, they're so insecure about their genetics they try to wh*Tewash us to feel a little bit wh*Ter TOP KEK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Don't worry rapebaby, at least you're not 100% wh*Te :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Also OP, here's the answer

3 or 4 years ago, an 14 YO Cypriot Greek rapebaby who lived in the Netherlands spammed that hurp durp turks are rocshes xD and it was also a part of his nickname (yes he was a namefag).

I usually do not consider roach as an insult, a wise black man once said "White people so funny. No way y'all that garbage at roasting to where y'all immediately just gotta say nigger". I just replace nigger with roach and people with subhumans and tadah, i get my answer. Without namecalling you'd probably die from butthurt, though you barely survive our banter but you still are alive. So whenever i see a wh*Te subhuman/Amerimutt calling us "roach", i remember the quote and remember the inferiority of the wh*Te race.
what personally triggers me is those pontic greek subhumans and (F)ersian Bedouin rapebabies who claim Nader was a fucking (F)ersian. Other than that, you're free to call me whatever you want.