SHUT IT DOWN

SHUT IT DOWN

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/747186812582531073

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/hah-liberal-media-pranked-Sup
heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/747186812582531073
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog
youtu.be/t58qRzU0blA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew lads shut it all down they know

It will catch on but only when its two late.

So far small time media is picking it up.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/hah-liberal-media-pranked-Sup Forums-poll-second-eu-referendum-totally/

heatst.com/uk/exclusive-brexit-2nd-referendum-petition-a-4-chan-prank-bbc-report-it-as-real/

>two

too*

>The 4 Chan Bots represent the ultimate failure of the Remainstream Media.

>The BBC’s desperate shilling for Remain will come under increasing scrutiny as we exclusively reveal that the supposed ‘popular petition’ for a second referendum – wholly illegal and unworkable, and unprecedented in British history – is a prank by notorious sh*tposters 4 Chan.

God damn it 4 Chan. You master troll, you.

We notorious sh*tposters nao familia

BBC LE TROLD HEHE

>BBC cucked again

>twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/747186812582531073

NO. FUCKING. WAY.

DO YOU SUPPORT

HIM BEING BALD?

Why does the dog wag it's tail familia?

Because the dog is smarter than it's tail. If the tail were smarter than the dog then

The
tail would

Wag

The

Dog

So they are blaming us now? Oyyy veyyy

WHO IS THIS FOUR CHAN

wat

im honestly a literal borderline retarded NEET

does that actually mean something?

Ayyy lmao I remember that scriptfag, he was in a thread yesterday

It was concluded that the UK votes were probably real while the foreign votes were mostly faked

It took them that long to figure it out? Im pretty sure someone would notice much faster since it would be confusing for the 24k citizen of North Korea to sign up an online petition.

WAG THE DOG

>It was concluded that the UK votes were probably real
There are 40k signatures from postcodes with 35k voters

Syria user was also making every 10th vote from Vatican City

>download some script kiddie shit on your computer for this ebic troll

Shit. How did I not realise until now? I had even visited some of the petition threads.

It's true though. There was a thread earlier today with people running bots signing the petition as the 6gorrilion Jews that were killed in the holocaust. He posted webms of himself running the script.

Most of the signatures were done by us to make the entire petition a joke, which it is

>There are 40k signatures from postcodes with 35k voters

SO?! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!

>US

Shat up fagget pol is a board of peace not all chans!

its from a movie called wag the dog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

NOT

>6gorrilion
dont downplay the death of 15 million jews. It sad when todays generation cant even remember that 30 million jews lost their live because hate won. So Mr. American user please think about the 60 millions lost lives before you vote for Trump.

>The 30 million jews lost their life meme

Does it even matter? Anyone that hears the name Sup Forums will be directed immediately to Sup Forums. All that matters is that Sup Forums destroyed the integrity of the petition effectively taking any legitimacy that it had as a real petition

Irrelevant, it passed the debate threshold and gets put to parliament now. Cheers for the support, my pro-EU chums!

Stefan Molyneux is a degenerate

Bald
Unemployed
Poltards newest member

Two things are true.

1. You didn't do shit so stop the us crap.

2. This was all lead and directed by notorious terrorist network ebaumsworld.com

I'm sorry I'll pay my respects of the 100million that died on the holocoster tycoon.

Another butthurt leftist heard from.

None of that is an argument

Calm down faggot.

Louise Mensch is a confirmed shitposter.

>thinking any government in their right mind would take internet petitions seriously

They literally laugh and joke over everyone of those petitions, the debate sessions are free money for them as they claim the expense of a days (((work)))

youtu.be/t58qRzU0blA

>thinking any government in their right mind would take internet petitions seriously

what about the swiss though

hollow cost is .serious.

>Irrelevant, it passed the debate threshold and gets put to parliament now.

>implying they dont check shit before hand.

the petition was up long. any one could sign it. and its growth was abnormal in a 20 minute window of time. allegedly the british government was going to investigate it on fraud charges
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Holy shit, Louise Mensch wrote that?

Source?

Educate your self racist

Check Breitbart, there are 40k votes in the Cities of London and Westminster, which only had 35k voters

The Holocaust isn't fake, but that book is.

>molyjew ratting out 4jew
>jews jewing jews jewing jews

>There are 40k signatures from postcodes with 35k voters

So what? Are you some kind of antisemite?

Fucking

That is just all the millennials who live with their parents.

The holocaust as we've been taught is fake though. Even at the Nuremberg trials, the evidence brought forward showed roughly 200-300k were in concentration camps. And nearing the end of the war, there were transmissions from the nazi guards requesting food for the prisoners, because the soviets had cut off major supply lines. There's a reason why the Jewish population grew during ww2, because it certainly did shrink by 6million

No no, we're all good goys here Rabbi.

Didn't shrink

>The 4 Chan Bots

>ebaumsworld.com

As fun as that was at one time, it is outdated. It is better to point to reddit these days.

Fuck this kike shill. Alt-right figure heads are all kikes LMAO

AN

LOL everyone knows reddit doesn't do shit

Dubious petitions get taken down pretty quickly on the gov site. This one's still up. Think they probably accept X amount of false signatures but fact is it's got real weight far beyond that now. Self fulfilling prophecy.

London and Westminster only have 35k voters? What the fuck

>The signatures on the petition are illegitimate, here's proof
>LE NOT AN ARGUMENT!!11

kek

Normalfags don't and that's all that matters.

I been on here for days non-stop and I didn't even know about this "prank". How.png

Even if they got 15 million signatures it wouldn't add up to number of people who voted remain and would love a 2nd referendum

I miss him

The city of London itself is tiny, not greater London. It's just banks, no one actually lives there. It had 4k voters in the EU referendum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_London

It was mostly hotwheelschan

This is why the idea of London "declaring independence" is so hilarious

What prank? There were people legitimately shilling it here.

I didn't say it was. My grandpa died in the holocaust. When he returned to canada he met my grandma. After her dad was gassed in rural Poland they had me and named me after my parents. Why would you even say that

I imagine Farage will thoroughly barrage any cucks who even try to entertain the possibility of a 2nd vote.

>I didn't say it was. My grandpa died in the holocaust.
Or maybe he died of typhus and starvation which were both extremely common after German supply lines were cut off. The point of contention is not whether Jews were interned but whether the intent was genocide or deportation.

He said his grandfather died and then met his grandma in Canada, an obvious joke

NOTORIOUS

Who else here literally shitposting from the toilet?

No jokes goys. Only quality Zyklon

Every 100th*

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/

online chatroom Sup Forums mentioned in the telegraph.

who /4 Chan/ here?

The absolute madman

>Notorious shitposters

/r9k/ takes the blame again

I ran the auto-sign script yesterday and signed over 22k+ times for North Korea alone.

But nay, the UK government does not embrace "fun", so they banned the disposable e-mail domains.

Shame really, wanted to get 100k+ for the Best Korea.

The notorious hacker Sup Forums strikes again.

She retweets GG articles too, and in the one she wrote about the Brexit petition, she mentions "the Chads and Stacys of the BBC and liberal media". Good shit.

Oh golly geez, you've really done it now guise

>My grandpa died in the holocaust. When he returned to canada
>died
>returned

it was ebaums

Oh my.

Kek

thank you based swagdaddy

god dammit the fucking MUSIC

is this the work of the hacker known as Sup Forums?

wtf

NO!

Oh no... it's back.

jesus FUCKING christ

What the fuck?