POPE SAYS CHRISTIANS SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO GAYS

Well.

Well, well, well, well, well.

Well.

Orthodox pastebin with FAQ for other faiths as well as atheists: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUVaT_Uw9w
gematrix.org/?word=Vicarius Filii Dei
gematrix.org/?word=Bishop of rome
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm
end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lbS8opdQB8c
youtube.com/watch?v=93rEoFVtJAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the Pope isn't Christianity, he's a guy

This pope has to be a plant. I saw he was chilling with the muslims the other day. What's his agenda>

this heretic fag is a vatican II product and from the society of jesus, he should be burned in public

Pretty sure Jesus never apologized for sinners

So, no

This pope should have called a Deus Vult 10 years ago and now he breaks his silence to call on us to apologize to gays? Fuck off

The Pope is a faggot.

I really hope all you Catholic idiots can see it now.

Although I'm not sure I want you purposefully blind, deaf, and dumb boyfuckers to convert to the Protestant side. Just become Pesbyterian or some shit.

If you want Medieval Catholicism, go Orthodox. We're actually reviving this sort of artwork for Western right.

thanks argentina for your shit pope

Damn, he really is in the pocket of Bishop Marx who said the same damn thing. Fucking Germans are ruining the Church

I can't turn the other cheek while achmed cuts my head off for refusing to pay his jizya

Fuck this earth

>Catholic Pope apologizes (same article) for all the weapons blessed by the Catholic Church
>meanwhile the Orthodox Church stays renown for blessing weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=wqUVaT_Uw9w

pastebin is right in the OP if you're interested

Do it, faggot.

Both have apostolic succession, that's what matters anyway.

Christianity has at least evolved to the point where it is compatible with the liberal values of today. Meaning actual liberal values where you don't discriminate against people based on characteristics they can't change. Now if only a certain other religion causing all the trouble would do the same.

destroy Catholicism
that's what you get from appointing sudacas

I'm Orthodox, and I'll be frank, the weird way that Sup Forums has been fetishizing it lately creeps me out a little and I wouldn't suggest converting to it just because you think it is cool.

However, one of the main reasons I am Orthodox and not Catholic was because of the people. There are a lot of liberal, lukewarm Catholics in the United States, especially if you live in the southwest like I do. Lots of people who go to church and pretend to be Catholic but don't actually believe any of it simply because they come from a Catholic family, and their current Pope is not helping the situation with his constant placation. Orthodoxy on the other hand, is not a large religion in this country and there aren't nearly as many Orthodox families. Many parishes are almost half converts. You will find many more genuine believers generally in an Orthodox Church in the USA, and if you think that would be helpful to you, you should do it.

Also, not to you specifically, but to everyone on this board, if you actually are/want to be Orthodox, stop fucking saying "deus vult". That's what the Latin crusaders said when they sacked Constantinople.

Laughed so hard when I saw that today

t.a degenerate who lives on Halsted

Fuck the pope

We should spike him

Muslims take note

ΙϹΧϹ ΝΙΚΑ is the Orthodox equivalent.

Average Christian man tells Pope to kiss his ass.

Wow i was very close to give them money
On my church Thank god i didnt

>"I believe that the church not only should apologize to the person who is gay whom it has offended, but has to apologize to the poor, to exploited women, to children exploited for labor; it has to ask forgiveness for having blessed many weapons."
>the Pope admitted that there are "some traditions and cultures that have a different mentality" and he repeated, his now-famous comments: "Who are we to judge?"

Fuck this shit, Marxist infiltration is not just a meme.

Christianity hasn't changed. Men have changed.

My Bible is still the same shtilordy patriarchical book of truth it always has been.

With all his Cardinals cucking hard against Brexit I am yet to be surprised

Fucking Catholics... I expect nothing less.

>hates European aspects of Christianity because of "muh colonization"
>pushes hetrosexual guilt
>for open borders
>thinks a free market is bad
It's not fair catholicbros. We used to be so cool. Just cuck my religion up
I miss Papa Juan Pablo II

>On 6 May 2001 he became the first Catholic pope to enter and pray in a mosque, namely the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria. Respectfully removing his shoes, he entered the former Byzantine era Christian church dedicated to John the Baptist, who is also revered as a prophet of Islam. He gave a speech including the statement: "For all the times that Muslims and Christians have offended one another, we need to seek forgiveness from the Almighty and to offer each other forgiveness."[92] He kissed the Qur'an in Syria, an act that made him popular among Muslims but that disturbed many Catholics.[186]

There has been many sinful Popes during the history of the Church, and it's not the first crisis we have to endure. Uphold the traditions, try to recognise the false prophets of modernism and pray and things will turn better again or the Judgement will come.

>Catholic belief: Saints are people who perform miracle

Biblical truth: saints are people who are true believers and will enter New Jerusalem

>Catholic belief: purgatory is a place where people expiate their sins before going to heaven

Biblical truth: no place such as "purgatory" is mentioned, only "clean" people will enter the kingdom. The blood of Christ cleanses us from sin

>Catholic belief: people go to heaven or hell immediately after they die

Biblical truth: no one goes to heaven until the second coming. The believers will go to Jerusalem where will live for 1000 years, and after the 1000 years the people who did not make it will attack Jerusalem, but God will pour fire on them and they will die forever, this is second death

>Catholic belief: papal infallibility

Biblical truth: lol
Why does Sup Forums follow this meme religion?
gematrix.org/?word=Vicarius Filii Dei

gematrix.org/?word=Bishop of rome

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm

end-times-prophecy.org/the-whore-of-babylon.html

>umad mosque

YOU CANT REK THE KEK

Good, with discourses like that the catholics will finally understand this "pope" is the antichrist.

A Good christian (pic related) don't turn the other cheek but cut off the head of achmed before achmed try to cut off his head.

When did God give you the authority to preach his Word, and what sign or miracle can you show us to prove that He has sent you?

Protestant shills are the worst, at least Orthodoxy is not a heresy.

Thanks for keeping the hope Hungary

>Praying in a mosque
>Kissing the Koran
He was aware they deny Christ's divinity, right?
I may be ignorant as an atheist, but isn't that the central tenet of all Christianity?

Since based King James, 1611 AD.

You mad catholic cucks?

And yet Muslims, who literally throw gays off buildings, shouldn't? Fuck this guy.

>Catholicism

>tfw Maronite Catholic

How many times do we have to Deus Vult? Being the only Abrahemic religion that teaches forgiveness doesn't mean be a complete hollow pussy.

>Biblical truth: saints are people who are true believers and will enter New Jerusalem
Implying we didn't already know
>no one goes to heaven until the second coming. The believers will go to Jerusalem where will live for 1000 years, and after the 1000 years the people who did not make it will attack Jerusalem, but God will pour fire on them and they will die forever, this is second death
Luke 23:43-Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise."

You protestants are the fucking worst

REASON #666 TO BE ORTHODOX:
FOLLOWING THE BIBLE

> Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom.
> I Corinthians 6:9

>being a Christcuck

>United Church of Christ

>"""""""""""pope""'"""""""'

I look at it like this: This Pope has been more approved of by atheists and sodomites than any other Pope in history. That might be a slight clue that something isn't quite right.

>respecting a sinner let alone a faggot
>apologizing to a faggot for his sins
This is not a man after the heart of God, this is a snake

Ten countries.

IN TEN FUCKING COUNTRIES IT'S LEGAL TO KILL GAY PEOPLE, AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES IS MUSLIM. AND THIS AIRHEAD HAS THE AUDACITY TO TELL CHRISTIANITY TO SAY SORRY - SORRY FOR WHAT??? SAYING GAYS SHOULDN'T MARRY???

MEANWHILE THEY'RE THROWING GAYS OFF ROOFTOPS EVERY SINGLE DAY IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST

I'M NOT EVEN MAD

He wants to make catholicism hip and trendy to draw in the young crowd.

He's changing thousands of years of structure to attract people who will never work. He's probably one of the most disliked popes among catholics of all time

Too bad that compromising will never work, that should have been evident after Vatican II.

The Catholic Church is officially dead.

Everyone should go Orthodox.

so this pope is confirmed antichrist right?

because he LOVES Muslims and they kill gays all the time but he hates Christens that have given them marriage and lets them have the same rights as everyone else... ya fuck him

>What's his agenda

He's an EU plant.

We should start pushing for a backlash and migration towards Orthodoxy.

Catholicism has always been profoundly corrupt anyways.

FALSE POPE GOT DOPE

>I'm a real Christian!

>no I'm a real Christian!

Cuckianity summed up

checked and agreed

I think pope francuck should stick it up his ass.

At this rate the crusade is going to have to make a stop the Vatican

>i believe in social justice
>you're evil
>there is no god, and i know there isn't

Fedoras summed up.

>i LARP about pagan gods to honor my ancestors
>nevermind that my ancestors have been Christian for 1500 years
>fucking christcucks

LARPagans summed up.

>me hump goat
>go boom

Mudslimes summed up.

And this is why Argentinians are seen as niggers.

the guy is spooking me out he literally called Jesus on the cross a failure! in no way shape or form nor perspective was His Crucifixion anything other then victory over sin.
the pope is imo is the anti christ or a part of it

youtube.com/watch?v=lbS8opdQB8c

youtube.com/watch?v=93rEoFVtJAs

Rare

>Based King James

>In a letter to Buckingham in 1623, the King ends with, "God bless you, my sweet child and wife, and grant that ye may ever be a comfort to your dear father and husband."[15] Buckingham reciprocated the King's affections, writing back to James: "I naturally so love your person, and adore all your other parts, which are more than ever one man had," "I desire only to live in the world for your sake" and "I will live and die a lover of you." Restoration of Apethorpe Hall in 2004–8 revealed a previously unknown passage linking his bedchamber with that of James.[16] Buckingham himself provides evidence that he gave in to the King's passion, writing to James many years later that he had pondered: "whether you loved me now…better than at the time which I shall never forget at Farnham, where the bed's head could not be found between the master and his dog'.[17]

The math doesn't add up to 666 faggotron

That's it I'm converting to Cthulhuism.

>Presbyterian
Those people accept fags you retard same with Methodist and most protestant faiths

Who came up with that is retarded and gay

>people doubt hes a liberal infiltrator even now
i have no faith in man anymore

God here

Just dropping in to remind you all that you are all God and you are all simply having a conversation with yourself, if this is really how you want to spend the only lifetime you get then please carry on

life is what you make of it, if you want to make hell of it, you will make hell of it, if you want to make heaven of it you will make a heaven of it, does complaining about gays lead your mind towards heaven or to hell?

No he died for them.

no

Get over it faggot, not everyone agrees on doctrine, hypocrite, do not the protestants literally splinter into over a hundred different denominations over doctrinal differences on what "biblical truth" really is.

Phyletism (= theological racism) is.
We owe the Balkans war to it - even WW1 !

Religion is dead
God is dead
Despook yourselves

This just goes to show that Sikhs and Japs are the only good Asians.

Well if he means people calling to harm them he isnt wrong. We can make it clear they are sinners and shame them without going full west boro on them.

I think this is the media taking his words and turning into as anti-christian as they can twist it.

Though, othershit the pope has said is very...on the edge of acceptable...

and just why should they?. i mean since Christianity existed they segregated the gay, and legally are entitled to their own opinion. it is like say her wants jesus to apologize since a true christian should be but a bond servant of the lord, they act as the will of god, not n a personal capacity. pope is a political figure and as such forgoes his right as a christian.
TLDR; Christians should not follow the pope for he is a false idol

fuck i'm going to have to start praising kek

He says it has to do with "offending" gays

STOP SLIDING MY FUCKING THREAD

False Prophet

Probably political double speak.. how can you tell someone they're sinning without insulting them? We aren't Muslim so we can't taqiyya to spare their feelings if asked.

He isn't declared one.

Obama though, for sure.
>Chris Matthews got a fucking tingle up his leg remember..

He says to apologize for "offending" them.

wow I hate Catholicism now

Mfw when I'm a Protestant watching Catholicism go down in flames with this Spic Pope Bastard

Maybe someone should tell him meaningless apologies are probably a sin (deceit)

Look a Russian lying.

How original.

>apologize!
>repent!
he's doing EXACTLY what the pope is supposed to do in the 21th century

You do realize Catholicism is the one reason you aren't Muslim or the faith itself hasn't devolved into Mormon tier or black-dancing-church shit right?

Its like hoping the US splits into 50 states because fuck the east coast or something.

At this point I'm starting to think this guy wasn't a real pope, wasn't a real Christian, just a plant by some shadowy merchant organization to defame Christianity. He has done literally everything since his ascent to power to slander Christian values. I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing he said was "Sharia law should be accepted in the Western world."

I'm a Catholic, my entire community is mostly Catholic, and everybody that I asked from church, even my own pastor, absolutely despised this guy and wanted him gone. My friend who is Orthodox would text me updates like this and laugh at me, mocking me and asking why I'm a Muslim instead of a Christian for following Imam Francis.

Grew up protestant. lost my religion in college. Found it again recently. Was debating between Catholic and Orthodox. Ultimately chose Orthodox and became a catacumen a little over a month ago.
Glad to see I made the right choice.

This pope is trying to lead by a good example. He's trying to be like the Dalai Lama or something. I don't think christians need to collectively apologize for something if they didn't do it though. Besides the pope is the leader of the catholic church and in the US catholics are already one of the more tolerant denominations. Evangelicals and other non-catholics don't need to listen to or care about anything he says.

Holy shit. What a time to be alive.