Better than Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

>Better than Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
>Better than Illmatic
>Better than Madvillainy
>Better than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Better than good kid, m.A.A.d city
>Better than Endtroducing.....
>Better than The Low End Theory
>Better than Liquid Swords
>Better than Midnight Marauders
>Better than Aquemini
>Better than Donuts
>Better than The College Dropout
>Better than Atrocity Exhibition
>Better than The Infamous
>Better than Ready to Die
>Better than Paul's Boutique
>Better than It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back
>Better than ATLiens
>Better than Late Registration
>Better than The Money Store
>Better than Black on Both Sides
>Better than Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
>Better than Moment of Truth
>Better than Stress: The Extinction Agenda
>Better than Deltron 3030
>Better than Run the Jewels 2
>Better than Mm.. Food
>Better than We got it from Here... Thank You 4 Your service
>Better than Reasonable Doubt
>Better than Fear of a Black Planet
>Better than Things Fall Apart
>Better than Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
>Better than Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde
>Better than The Chronic
>Better than Doggystyle
>Better than Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star
>Better than The Cold Vein
>Better than Ridin' Dirty
>Better than Mecca and the Soul Brother

Shall i continue?....

Attached: To Pimp A Butterfly.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

Lost me at “better than”

>Not Better than Funky as I wanna be
once again OP, you are nothing but a [spoiler]Candyass[spoiler/]

Attached: Pooh-Man-Funky-As-I-Wanna-Be.jpg (500x500, 130K)

>Kendrick Lamar? I absolutely love him.

Attached: 1516505240212.jpg (600x600, 60K)

pic unrelated

his IPD looks a bit strange but that's about it. is black hair and glasses the stereotype? i though it was mullets, short-sightedness, round butterface and a beard.

>Not better than It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
>Not better than Straight Outta Compton
>Not better than AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted
>Not better than 3 Feet High And Rising
>Not better than The Blueprint
>Not better than Paid In Full

Well no shit user.

Get out of here rym drone

No kys.

Out of that list:

36 Chambers
Illmatic
Madvillainy
Endtroducing
Liquid Swords
Aquemini
Donuts
Atrocity Exhibition
ATLiens
The Money Store
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...
The Cold Vein
Ridin Dirty

Are VASTLY superior to TPAB

>worse than SSLP
>worse than MMLP
>worse than TES

kendrick is a dead meme

36 Chambers
Madvillainy
Endtroducing
ATLiens

are better but other than that sure.

>Better than Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
>Better than Illmatic
>Better than Madvillainy
>Better than My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
>Better than good kid, m.A.A.d city
>Better than Endtroducing.....
>Better than The Low End Theory
>Better than Liquid Swords
I sleep.
>Better than Midnight Marauders
REAL SHIT.

You know what's funny? People have been talking about the message of this album, about it being "big words" with "no meaning", yet not a single one of you dense fuckers has even been able to grasp what it's really about.

Kendrick is dealing with different forces of racism and is looking for a way to cope.

His mother straight up tells him to stop acting like a victim, it'll never get him anywhere. Kendrick is taking a hit at black people, maybe even more direct at black people in social media, constantly playing the victim card. He has actually been attacked by a few black celebrities, including Azelia Banks, for that.

He is also implying that, additionally to systematic, structural racism, there is another form of racism in America. He goes one step farther and holds up a mirror for his black people:

If you behave like a gangbanger, if you live like a thug, if you talk like a moron and generally behave ignorant, then you are perpetuating racial stereotypes. A lot of black people, famous black people that the youngsters look up to, act like that. He's adressing the faults of the black community.

There is an essay by Frantz Fanon titled Black Skin, White Masks. Not like anyone here would have read that, but if you had maybe you would understand where Kendrick is coming from.

There is a mental image of 'the nigga from the projects' and instead of offering a counterimage, media, like BET for example, just fixate that image even more. Kendrick has gotten so much shit for saying exactly that, saying that black people are part of the reason why racism still exists today. It's a bold message, in the end this album is not about a religious epiphany or about a black uprising, it's about respecting each other and acting fucking sane. Those are even the last words, I have no idea how anyone could miss that.

>not better than Life After Death
At least you got one thing right.

36 Chambers isn't as good as you think it is.

>Better than To Pimp A Butterfly
I win.

Attached: TheSunsTirade.jpg (1400x1400, 264K)

Thanks for the rec. ordered black skin, white masks. Seems very interesting.

I ain't ever heard of that album before, just got done listening to it and i just wanna thank you man. Shits fantastic.

I think it is

Everything up to RTJ is better than TPAB

nice post

This guy gets it. 36 Chambers, Madvillainy, and Atrocity Exhibition blow it out of the water in my opinion.

It definitely is in my opinion. The raps are excellent and the beats are amazingly low-fi. The kung-fu samples bring it all together.

>>better than Liquid Swords

Attached: 1488453038858.jpg (318x478, 21K)

zay is gonna take '18 by storm when he drops his album

it is though

>i just wanna thank you man. Shits fantastic.
No problem. Always happy to turn people onto this album.

I am really excited about the new project.

still not as good as pic related

Attached: BestAlbumOfAllTime.png (300x263, 167K)

this.

Lmao. DG rip off.

Shut up nigger

It's not even as good as GKMC, how do you expect it to be better than half of what you posted? Also,

>better than entroducing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAHAGHAHAHAHA

Attached: 19EB7478-59AD-492A-8F3F-EB7CD3606453-17205-000023A5BA7FA498.png (230x343, 140K)

How can you honestly believe TPAB is better than TCD and LR?

Attached: 9C9EC759-ADF8-456B-AA2C-1E89AE1C31A8.jpg (300x300, 46K)

Attached: top 5.jpg (785x818, 89K)

You have no life.

Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta fuck wit

TPaB will never be better than Liquid Swords

Keep listening to rap, you'll get there in time.

>being this unaware
it's the fucking RYM chart for hip hop you fucking newfag embryos, it's not his personal ranking ffs

Oh no, was I unaware of some shitty site's appearance and rankings? Curse my unawareness of teenager social media!

>he doesn't know RYM nor he has an account
spotted the newfag

I know what RYM is, I just don't make a thing out of rating music because I'm not a basic bitch, so naturally it follows that I don't know RYM's top lists.

Bruh how new can you be.

Also you type like an autistic 14-year old.

Nigga you linebreak like a faggot-ass Redditor. Go suck a dick.

You and the other user tried calling out the guy for being a "pleb xd" yet you barely know of how RYM works or just the site by name, I'm taking you come here to take music recommendations (which is pathethic since this site always circlejerks over the same albums everyday) and call out other people's taste when you probably have heard only the most basic Sup Forumscore stuff. Sit your ass down.

yes. its also amazing what he did in the context of music because if there was a genre of music that would allow for complex arguments to be relayed it would be rap. this is essentially the only album ever made that deeply addresses a societal issue directly.

>yet you barely know of how RYM works
You use it to rate music, what the fuck does that have to do with anything other than shitty circlejerk threads here on Sup Forums or FB or wherever? That's some pointless autistic shit for teenagers to engage it, like 3x3 and whatever else. You don't need a site to make a list for you to discuss or listen to music.
As for saying I've probably only heard basic Sup Forumscore stuff, Jesus fucking Christ, what do you think that RYM list has on it? Underground diamonds? You dumb delusional punk, that's the most entry level rap shit that exists.

>you use it to rate music
it's more complex than that you fucking moron, but what the fuck do you know if you don't even have an account? don't try to project your faggot insecurities on me because you are so proud of yourself you can't even figure out for yourself how it really works. Dumbass ignorant.

My deep-seated insecurities over not using RYM?

Attached: kill urself.jpg (1500x1500, 147K)

>what do you think that RYM list has on it? Underground diamonds?
Dude, that's what RYM is actually good at.

Talking about the specific top five in question.

>I’m clueless but I’m going to use buzzwords and spout ignorant bullshit till I win!
Lurk way the fuck more before you start posting newfriend

Attached: top 5 rated.png (785x818, 500K)

you are a fuckin attention whore, pal, aren't you ,you know?

It's the fact that you can't realise you are talking shit because you can't admit that you are wrong about what RYM is about, so you call out anyone who uses it "pointless autistic shit". I don't have a problem with people not digging RYM or finding it boring or whatever. But you clearly don't know what you are talking about and how it really works, it's not just "wat do u do? rate yr music! xd". The charts are very useful to find good gems outside of whatever shit you'll find here most of the time. There's specific genre charts that can guide you to expanding your taste and see what you find interesting in a more streamlined manner. It's practically endless and very useful. Plus endless lists created by users and lots of forums where you can discuss whatever you please. You don't have to take the site as gospel either. Better than circlejerking to whatever your precious Sup Forums fb group posts.
also
>fb Sup Forums
>viper meme
gee it's like 2015 again