BENELUX Thread

BENELUX Thread

>Should Walonia and Flanders divide or unite ?
>Will Geert Wilders actually have any influence on the dutch immigration policy ?
>What is your opinion on Jean-Claude Juncker ?

pls no it will attract too much retards

not all belgians are retards

Based Luxembourg, from now on your my favourite country

Sadly the majority is

Sadly the majority is

redpill me on Utrecht, going there for a few days next month

Cheers Poffertjes, you're pretty fancy hancy too.
Well yes thats true, and the worst morons all seem to live right across the border. Arlon is one of the main hotspots

If you're a grill I can show you around

Can you afford to go? You know that the sterling lost 20% of its value?

It's nice

no, we could have a small foamy beer together though?
just about
thanks for your input

Well, you haven't seen Flanders yet Swampjew. They even have an autistic Dutch accent and have an inferiority complex with France.

Belgium hate thread?

Don't know much about Utrecht but my favorite Spots in the Netherlands are the Hague and Nijmegen. So if you want to see more of the Netherlnds one day I would recommend these places. Keep away from Amsterdam tough, full british and italian tourists behaving like shit.
yes i know went to Niewport almost every summer when I was a kid. Even then I could tell Flanders are subhumans

There is nothing wrong with Arlon and its inhabitants.

I wouldn't mind having Flanders join us to create The Greater Netherlands and have the poor south of Belgium burn to death.

uh sorry

How does it feel not being a Walloon?

>There is nothing wrong with Arlon and its inhabitants.
So mol hues du eng mat der Broutschéiss ?!

Very good

Jep we could take the south if you wouldn't mind. We could use some more space

Go ahead it's yours. The BeNeLux really needs some new energy put into it.

Please, this country consists of mostly immigrants. Do you sincerely believe I can read or understand any of that broken german dialect you just exposed. Inbred fuck.

We should form a GLORIOUS EMPIRE BUILT TO LAST

Is it me or do we never hear anything what the Benelux government does?

Fuck France and Walonia. Go be lazy and on strike somewhere else.

>Should Walonia and Flanders divide or unite ?
won't it just become a liberal shithole

Yea, because the last time lasted very long. Fuck off krulbrood

We wouldn't mind taking your country, just make sure the French are gone, alright?

>strike
I hate this.
>lazy
Well, I can work when I have to.

You're not even concerned

Why do you hate us so much? You don't even border us (I mean in Europe)

>Let me tell you about my knowledge about Benelux politicis
Fuck off burger. You can't even eat normally.

Well I think its pretty normal that you learn the language of the country you live in. But you fucking immigrant cockroaches don't think thats necessary because the highly educated luxemburgish people speak your native language fluently plus 3 more

You divided the Benelux dipshit

It's time to take your meds boys.

...so what?

Eat a dickshaped bread

>Why do you hate us so much? You don't even border us (I mean in Europe)
Because you're a buch of arrogant pricks with no manners.

Not with the Dutch pls

Don't you have any Swedes to annoy?

actually, I wouldn't mind if it became a liberal shithole. please unite and continue to only be relevant when you get bombed or run over

But I'm not arrogant (I don't really have anything to be proud of)

Stop being mean, my friend

hahaha lulus are faggots

Wouldn't have happened if your dipshit protestant king W*llem wasn't such a dickhead.

Funny, that is exactly how we see you.

Fuck off Walloon, go suck French cock

idd: achterlijke kuthollanders tonen zich weer eens van hun beste kant

Like dutchies, then?

I live in Arlon :D

Ik ben Vlaming, kutkaaskop. Rot op met je oranje stront, we moeten je hier niet.

So where are you from ? A portuguese rat or a slimy french or belgian ? You're lucky that our economy feeds you too, because aperantly the economy your landsmen created was so weak you had to leave. Lol callin us inbreds while suckin on momma luxembourgs tits

>slimy french

Fuck off

optiefen vieze wallonier ik ben geen Hollander.

Ah, ok.

Then you are fine. Welkom.

Nee, sorry.

ITT: Autists

Well, in that case fuck Sup Forums for the flag thing. You really triggered me m8

Stel achterbakse honden, Willem verplaatste van alles naar het zuiden om jullie tevereden te houden en om niet vanuit Holland te regeren. Besluiten jullie opeens dat de Franse lul beter is en dat jullie zelfstandig moeten zijn

Actually, when I act 'arrogant', I just do it in order to be more confident and annoy people

Im from ex CCCP state. Who doesn't like warm fresh milk? Are denying your own history?

>people unironically hate us

It's ok, I work in Lux,please continune with the hate.

Ik ben Vlaming, achterlijke kaaskop. Alles noord van de grens = Holland, jullie delen allen dat achterlijke accentje.

Fucking cancerous loudmouth dickheads the lot of you.

>Denmark
>Netherlands
>W.France

w-wow

SCHILD EN VRIEND

Everybody hates you because you're animals

ah yes, bulls that fuck your "women"

I get it

Leren ze jullie dat in wat doorgaat voor een school daar? Willem had enkel oog voor het Noorden, het Zuiden had absoluut geen inspraak. En dan ging die calvinistische zakzeiker nog eens het bier extra belasten ook.

I don't even know why you killed us

I mean, come on, we're not tyrants

well then learn our language pls its not that hard.
I know a lot of belgian workes who at least try, and make a lot of friends with that

Kijk ik word net zo graag een Hollander genoemd als dat jij Wallonier genoemd wordt. Nederlands die Nederland Holland noemen moeten echt afgeschoten worden.

Well at least better then your with potato-fries overfed elephants

>I don't even know why you killed us
dunno, maybe you shouldn't invade other countries?

Wasn't it part of W.Francia, tho?

I'm not Flemish :DDDD

Wij leren dat jullie achterbakse honden zijn die je in je rug aanvallen als ze de kans krijgen.

still belgian tough

so are you

>BENELUX THREAD SUMMARY

>Netherlands vs Flanders

>Luxembourg vs Wallony

>France looking for Friends

>Finland just innit for the lulz

not in the 14th century

at the end of the day we all get drunk together

r-right?

Nope, I'm from the East Side. My village used to be part of germany before our independancy

It was part of what, then?

What are you talking about it's mostly Netherlands hating on Wallony and Flanders hating on The Netherlands.

Yes, except France. They're drunk already

Would you like to teach me? Do you have a bagina?

I already contribute by paying taxes so you could enjoy your generous pension before you die. What else do you want me to do? Suck your dick before bed?

Yes, and i'm in on belgian beer, cause the piss that we produce is disgusting
Your conversation was mostly in dutch so I freely interpreted it as hating on each other

never quite understood why the Dutch seem to hate us more than the Flemish or maybe it's just a Sup Forums thing

Burgundy

...so you prefer the eternal bourguignon?

Wasnt that Degrelle fellah a big burgunboo ?

>fellah

Fuck off, naziboo.

Dont you ever talk to me again
Do not tell me I admire the filthy boche

this

because of pic related

Because 90% of you guys refuse to talk Dutch or English and get mad at us for not understanding French.

considering they didn't erase our language and culture like you did in French Flanders and Artois, yes actually

lmao fucking irrevelant nation who has nothing contributed to this world having an opinion.neck yourself subhuman cuck

dude we're on Sup Forums, nobody's a girl here. at least not a real girl ...

thats not how the pension system works here. the state only pays pension to people who worked for the state. if you work for a private company, your boss regularly has to pay money to a retirement account. And if you're independant you have to do it yourself

You don't, right?

It's alright, then

>not destroying other cultures

You're no fun.

>get mad at us for not understanding French
I'm sorry but no one would expect a Fleming let alone a Dutchie to speak French... It's nice if you do, but we won't get mad... you guys make shit up

lel says the nation who's only contribution to this world is french fries with vinegar and tintin. At least we have a governement that actually WORKS. fucking belgian subhuman

don't complain when there's a knife sticking in your throat when you pronounced something the wrong way

Except every single time I'm in Walonia they expect me to speak French and don't understand Dutch and English. Even had a cunt not understanding French.