Hillary is still winning

>Hillary is still winning

Tick-tock, Americans.

I'm gonna be voting for her in November.

Well remain won the Brexit polls and we all saw how that turned out...

So do you need to actually prove that you have Asperger's or what?

>Trump has about as much chance of winning as brexit meme

That's not true. Many, many polls predicted a leave win months in advance.

>June
>Neither candidate is locked into the nomination
>Neither candidate has debated the other yet

If this wasn't your first election you'd know shit doesn't heat up again for another few months.

I've never met a Hillary supporter in the real world

When I see one on the internet or on youtube it's always a super-cuckold caricature liberal faggot

in what universe are these kids even going to vote, let alone win?

proofs?

Maybe if you leave your rural shit town in the South you'll run into some educated white collar folks

>l-leave was winning in the polls
>t-thats why all the world markets, news outlets, and betting markets were expecting and ready for a leave outcome
>t-thats why nobody was surprised when the polls were right

Why would you do that ?
wouldn't it be more interesting to see the world react to trump winning ?
How boring can you be?

nobody likes Hillary

I know some of the most left people on the planet and they hate Hillary. They say she is better than Trump but there is a .5% chance they will get their lazy ass to a polling booth for Hillary.

Fuck off Yankee

>wouldn't it be more interesting to see the world react to trump winning ?

No. I'm not a child. I have money invested in the stock market. I don't want it to crash.

>believes the democracy meme

the UK leaving was apart of the master plan. hillary will be elected and mass immigration will give the west an excuse to implement martial law. get ready for putin to fuck your assholes m8.

but there are plenty of yuppies who will

>I have money invested in the stock market
Good goy!

Then just plan for an epic short sell.

>being a literal jew

You can tell all you need to know about the condition of society by the fact that my fellow Americans are going to elect to presidency a woman who's under criminal investigation.

I sincerely believe that there has never been a time of confusion and dis/misinformation in all of history as right now.

I guess that Batman line should be "Some children Just Want to Watch the World Burn"

I live in Connecticut and I've honestly seen more Trump signs than Hillary signs all over the state.

Granted, all of our niggers and spics in the cities will vote for Hillary but still.

>Granted, all of our niggers and spics in the cities will vote for Hillary but still.
Don't see how thats going to help since the majority of niggers don't vote unless its for O Brother and illegals can't vote unless democrats do some fuckery in the polls, legal Hispanics except for dumbass American wetbacks will vote Trump.

>unless democrats do some fuckery in the polls

Wait, you believe that the elections are legal and have any integrity?

>Leave has no chance
>It'll never happen

Polls don't open until November.

Hillary isn't winning anything.

>doubting the God Emperor

I'm not worried at all. Wait for the debates.

whoops I posted it again

Are you an actual retard?

>We can call them Americucks
>They can't call us Britcucks after Brexit
What a time to be alive. Soon, Amerilards.