Italy: Polish Man Beaten Unconscious and Wife Gang Raped on Rimini Beach, French Migrants Suspected

>Italy: Polish Man Beaten Unconscious and Wife Gang Raped on Rimini Beach, French Migrants Suspected

>A young couple from Poland were subjected to a “brutal and bestial attack” by four men suspected to be French migrants on a beach in Rimini, Italy.

>The 26-year-olds were taking an evening stroll on their last night in the popular tourist spot when they were set upon by four men, Wiadomości reports.

>The young man was beaten unconscious by the gang, who then subjected his partner to multiple rapes in front of him. Both were also robbed

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/26/italy-african-migrants-beat-rob-polish-man-gang-rape-wife/amp/

What the fuck is wrong with French people?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-tourist-gang-rape-italy-rimini-san-marino-boyfriend-beaten-and-robbed-a7915201.html
express.co.uk/news/world/846466/Italy-gang-rape-Rimini-polish-couple-rape-attack-Adriatic-coast-resort
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/poland-to-assist-in-investigating-attack-on-couple-in-italy/2017/08/28/bbbefb62-8bd5-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.ce5ae3ab1e72
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
youtu.be/9tkRsfZ1r4c
youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

were they french people though or """french""" people

>French migrants

Jesus Christ, please

à ton avis ?

african french are just as french as european french

well you never know, sometimes you could stroll in a lonely street and fall on bret*ns

yes and I'm australian too then

did you read the last sentence of the article

who killed gaddafi, that's right france

>bretons
>rape

They don't rape, they get raped.

Why do French people hate Poles?

Is it because Poles claim Chopin was Polish?

>a whole country killed a man

based

>Why do French people hate Poles?
sorry but we're not angl*s

not just any man

It's the brits who hate poles, we have nothing against poles. In fact, it's one of the few countries we were never at war with. We've also plenty of polish immigrants after the war, all assimilated very well.

My father let my sister go to Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong by herself but wont let her travel to Europe because of shit like this

Build a wall and make France pay for it.

>France
That's a funny way to spell Hillary.

But for this it's true. It is known that it is Sarkozy who organized the murder with french secret service. We know this shit since several years

trust the french you will be drenched (in blood)

>breitbart

>Breitbart

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/polish-tourist-gang-rape-italy-rimini-san-marino-boyfriend-beaten-and-robbed-a7915201.html

express.co.uk/news/world/846466/Italy-gang-rape-Rimini-polish-couple-rape-attack-Adriatic-coast-resort

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/poland-to-assist-in-investigating-attack-on-couple-in-italy/2017/08/28/bbbefb62-8bd5-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.ce5ae3ab1e72

>anglo news

french youngsters larping as napoleon troops

>French Migrants
real subtle, breitshitters

>poles
Deserved it and more

nice bait

>french migrants

Lmao, what does that even mean

>French Migrants

Police doesn't say (PC rules), but some media let out they should be north africans.

>north africans.

>French migrants
Worst and worst those SJWs

>French
>migrants

what is a french migrants, black ppl from nigeria?

It's legit

four fucking niggers beat down a guy and gangraped his gf, then left her for dead.

Polish news are abuzz with it, although the issue did get used in political infighting, with one secretary in a government saying he'd introduce torture and capital punishment and PM boasting how such a thing would be impossible in safe and prosperous Poland while liberal journalists are pointing out that a recent case involving poles keeping a sex slave in their basement got no such publicity

If you don't want the media calling gangraping niggers "French migrants" maybe you shouldn't have given them citizenship in the first place

>be me in this situation, very smart american
>shoot them
Heh, when will europoors learn?

the funny thing is all the Sup Forums posters posturing like this and then sitting around and twirling their thumbs when they were tearing down the confederate monuments

Lel, the two tourists were busy fucking out on a beach when the niggers jumped them, they would probably just take your gun from the pile of clothes and shoot you

>you don't go out and shoot people who try to take down statues so you're a hypocrite
are you a psychopath?

>French migrant

>the two tourists were busy fucking out on a beach when the niggers jumped them
What? I can't imagine even that kind of behavior was acceptable in their home country (the migrants, not the poles).

>breitshart

lel

It doesn't say french anywhere in that article.

just tell her to stay away from france, germany and britain

Ah yes, what was I thinking back then

Pictures of the guy and bitch?

Have you walked out Gare de L'est in Paris?
>spoiler: planet of the apes

>It's another "American tells Europeans their countries aren't white" episode

>Brainfart

I'm Mexican with a burger VPN.

I can ensure what I said because I have been there many times.

>mexican

Lol you shitskin go back to mexico wetback

I'm in Mexico. You know what VPN stands for?

By the way, I loved your country.

You forgot Sweden, but then again hardly anyone goes there as a tourist

>french migrating to italy

so it's truly over !

>French
>''''people''''

Really not surprised there

>That's a funny way to spell Hillary.
We for once didn't start Libya.

You're misinformed pal, the guy is right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

Look at the timeline.

Chronology[edit]
21 February 2011: Libyan deputy Permanent Representative to the UN Ibrahim Dabbashi called "on the UN to impose a no-fly zone on all Tripoli to cut off all supplies of arms and mercenaries to the regime."[40]
23 February 2011: French President Nicolas Sarkozy pushed for the European Union (EU) to pass sanctions against Gaddafi (freezing Gaddafi family funds abroad) and demand he stop attacks against civilians.
25 February 2011: Sarkozy said Gaddafi "must go."[55]
26 February 2011: United Nations Security Council Resolution 1970 was passed unanimously, referring the Libyan government to the International Criminal Court for gross human rights violations. It imposed an arms embargo on the country and a travel ban and assets freeze on the family of Muammar Al-Qadhafi and certain Government officials.[56]
28 February 2011: British Prime Minister David Cameron proposed the idea of a no-fly zone to prevent Gaddafi from "airlifting mercenaries" and "using his military aeroplanes and armoured helicopters against civilians."[45]
1 March 2011: The US Senate unanimously passed non-binding Senate resolution S.RES.85 urging the United Nations Security Council to impose a Libyan no-fly zone and encouraging Gaddafi to step down. The US had naval forces positioned off the coast of Libya, as well as forces already in the region, including the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise.[57]

25 February Sarkozy unilaterally decides that Gaddafi must die. It takes the American government one week to get on board, since this was the era of Obama's "leading from behind." In the space of that week, Britain and the UN acted before the USA.

Libya is France's mess, not ours. And everything Gaddafi warned about came true:

youtu.be/9tkRsfZ1r4c

>tfw people are too busy bashing france to notice that italian beaches and streets are no longer safe
hahahahaha yeah that's right fuck you frogs you dumb niggers lmao

>sl*Vshit getting beat up

nothing valueable was lost

>t. malmö sex slaver ring enforcer

It still baffles me how people forgot the facts and just parroted trump election propaganda

>t. loves g*Rman dick

its pathethic whenever u wanna find more about a czech city and the german names shows up, just shows how fucking KEKED your former gommie shithole is, even thought youre supposedly the most sane sl*Vs

Actually Rimini is quite safe during the day, it's a typical family destination.
It was naive on their part to get to the beach in the middle of the night when nobody is around.

>case involving poles keeping a sex slave in their basement
learned from Austria

I don't think it's Trump propaganda, as Hillary was indeed Secretary of State at the time, and she did say (after the fact) "we came, we saw [Gaddafi], he died."

youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y

The point I'm trying to make is that Sarkozy was the first to say this sort of stuff, even if Hillary was crass after-the-fact.

Excuse me, sir *spears your leg, visits a witch doctor* but I'm French

>tfw the yanks get blamed for it

Based France. Maybe we are sister nations after all.