Why does she not work as Belle?

Why does she not work as Belle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIUf5KJ7bSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause she's not emmy rossum

Because she's a 5/10.

I'm sure there's hotter British hoes her age, I just don't know many British actresses.

Moot?

Brits have got these ugly monkey ass looking mouths. There's no "hoes" in Britain who look better than her. She's the most beautiful Brit born in the last 1,000 years.

delet

> Haley Atwell

> Alice Eve

> Gemma Arteron

Off the top of my head. Plus she has no body.

more

Belle is
>Smart
>Pretty
>Talented
>Alluring
>A Great Singer

Emma Watson is none of those things

wooden actress.

Plus, after this post, her ass has been burned into smouldering cinders. She's so buttblasted it's a medical condition

i think under an situation when you cast a female lead she should be able to act

emma cant so she can never be a successful lead. she can milk bit parts and people can say oh hey its that girl from harry potter, my bf likes her

box office poison trying to cast this one in a lead

>people can say oh hey its that girl from harry potter, my bf likes her

keked. I hope this flops and ruins the career of this pampered, overpaid, self-righteous, hypocritical feminist shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIUf5KJ7bSA

shes a toy

She doesn't work as anything. She's a shit actress that is only famous because of Harry Potter.

she almost acted in Noah

Because she can't act. She just plays Emma Watson.

this thread shows why feminism is needed

Uh...

Because her feminism triggers the delicate wittle fellas who make up a significant portion of modern Sup Forums. That is, quite seriously, why so many people on this site disparage her.

This is true.

However, I do genuinely dislike her as an actress and find she can't do anything but play herself, and she gets by on her Harry Potter fame.

Audrey was half Dutch

name some of her best acting performances then?

Wow, amazing.

Are they making a Team America sequel?

Emma is BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL, I SAY!

But she's 100% adorable