Blues @ Rangers Game Thread

3-0-0 vs 1-2-0
>rags

The rangers' defense is going to get exposed again today.

>Oy vey
>rags

blues or leafs whose better atm?

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

>rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags

Lead us hockey prophet

You're starting to force it.

m8 the Blues scored in 15 seconds
if that doesn't get a wall of >rags I don't know what does

ANd it's only the beginning of the first period. Calm down.

AND GET SHITTED ON GET FUCKED BITCH

instant >rags
unironically prefer three hours of uninterrupted >rags autism to /spol/

>rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags>rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags>rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags>rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags >rags

nice to see Zibanejad is our entire power play offense

GET FUCKED CuCKS AHAHAAHAHAHA GET SHITTED ON

Great pass from Buch

good shit

He just happens to have the best shot, Shattenkirk and Buchnevich are doing all the job.

He's been in proper position to score goals

Zucc's doing good work retrieving the puck as well

>needing an extra guy to score

maybe if they hadn't embarrassed themselves in under 30 seconds they'd be in the lead

>king
>50% save percentage through 6 minutes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways thoughts on Cracknell and Casey?

>newest rag
>gets penalty
Wolf Pack when?

>rags

Oh, surprising, Kampfer is awful, who would have thought.

>king
>50% save percentage through 13.5 minutes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

surprised Yeo put huttton in over allen, allens in playoff mode already

allen will be #1 goaltender in the league this year mark my words

thoughts?

he got his JUST deserts

I think it's interesting the influence Ruff had in claiming Cracknell off waivers.

Imagine living in St. Louis ? How awful

it's not so bad once you get used to the negros burning down a township bi-annually

our hockey team is at least better than both ny teams

evens out with cops being allowed to shoot them t b h

>Zero (0) Stanley Cups in 50 years

well, a rather ignorant statement, but i won't argue, because they burn down their own towns and then have to continue living in them. they're VERY intelligent beings.

>being a good team in the past means youre a good team now
Its liek your a chi fan talking about their six cups when theyre out in the first round last 2 years

It was a joke i dont actually codone cops shooting black people

i think you misunderstood why the statement was ignorant
also nice trips

>being good in the past means you're a good team now
the 1994 rags had to hear "1940" all the time since the rags were shit for so long

I really like how the Rangers defense is developing this season. The switch of Shattenkirk to be with Skeji and Staal with McDonaugh seems to really just work better, isn't creating a fuckton of chances for Lundqvist to show his age

if you saw the first 15 seconds of the game lundqvist looked like he was old enough to have dementia

with Blues you lose

Blues are 3-0

>the city of the blues powerplay
another year of this, oh boy

I miss last season's grabner

it's been 3 games cunt

0 losses

Upshall trying to talk shit to Buchnevich, not realizing Buchnevich doesn't speak english.

>rags

>rags

>rags

blues have 2 elite goalies