We literally memed a country into the next great depression

>we literally memed a country into the next great depression

im sorry britbros. i have to get off Sup Forums, this cant be good for my health

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853
metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/hms-ambush-arrives-in-gibraltar-to-protect-it-from-spain-5967455/?ito=twitter
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If aziz ansari gets hit by a car what do i do

>great depression
good goy, eat up the msm lies

Smile

>Next great depression
>Believe the libtards and their inability to understand basic economics
GBP has already rebounded

lock his suffering mangled corpse inside a cage as he gags for breath and slips out of life

Britain is better off. National sovereignty is about more than just memes. Short-term economic blowback is worth it.

their fucking currency is down 30% retard

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36636853

Their currency is going down again on the opening Monday markets.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Europe is a country of sandniggers and welfare leeches that will drain Yurop's economy now that England is leaving

Soros himself is probably pouring money into England industries

Dude it's at 1.3426

See

See
I voted leave. I am genuinely worried.

don't worry about it

i guess we'll just see if we sink or swim now

yeah but you're just a weak cunt

I don't get the hate for Aziz. His standup is pretty blatant pandering, sure, but his newest show is actually pretty apolitical and covers some actual harsh realities about the world.

Wait 8 more hours

Nigga it's dropped down to 1.34

you should feel bad, and your dog should feel bad too. not your cat though, they don't give a shit.

Hahahahahahahaaha

Concern Shill go

mfw /pol memes ww3 into existance going ... whoops.

Shout , "POO IN THE LOO", since he will undoubtedly shit all over the street after getting hit

I don't give a shit lad

I do, I have a family to feed.

Britain leaving the EU was the single best thing for the European, Scandinavian and Slavic people in recent times.

Great stuff ahead.

Proud of the bongs.

>i have to get off Sup Forums

REMAIN

Loo in the poo

Spain?

Bush did brexit

why?

You knew it would be bumpy here in the beginning. Give it a few weeks.

Besides Freedom aint free.

The value of the pound is going back up, nothing to be concerned about

Hi Aziz.

i guess you'll have to work harder then

>harsh realities about the world.
t. """""oppressed"""" mudshite in murica

Go blow yourself up with no one else around, that will make you feel better, Muhammad.

The (((bankers))) are panicking and will try anything to get UK to remain in the EU. (((They))) will succeed, sadly.

It's now free falling.

I'm a 6'1 blonde haired blue eyed right winger so eat shit

Sorry, friend. In a week you won't be able to afford a loaf of bread, you will have to eat the youngest child. Hope you have more than one this will go on for a bit.

Blame Bojo backtracking, he had no plan for this and is now flip flopping.

but you are still an American... so nothing but a mutt.

The Germanshit was right.

blow yourself up Muhammad.

>right winger
>telling the aryan masterrace to eat shit
Well, oke-doke.

sorry but you don't "get" to leave Sup Forums.... NO ONE gets to leave Sup Forums

I'm sad for my English neighbour, she's a fine old lady who lives on a pension in £££, dunno what will happen to her. Also concerned about the health insurance exchange (UK NHS and French Social Security).
I loathe England as a country, but some people are decent, and they'll be the victims of this dumb shit.

The Pound Sterling is no worse off than it was in Feb. and the FTSE is back to the same place it has been for most of the last 3 months.

Literally nothing has happened but a bunch of day traders shitting their britches like they do anytime the wind so much as blows a different direction.

Really? Perhaps she should move to the fucking UK.

we memed a country into independence you nigger shill. You should be ashamed having this fucking flag and thinking Brexit was bad.

She owns an apartment here in France, and she's old with no family left.

Yeah, Juncker talking tough and the British response being "y-you too".
As soon as we get an actual leader with a plan that inspires some confidence things will recover.

>minor recession that was gonna happen anyway
>worsened slightly as price for our freedom
>next great depression.

>I loathe England as a country

dont worry Frenchie. Must other people loath your country too.

REMAIN IN EU! ENJOY THE KEKNESS

you litterally memed the next british empire into existance

metro.co.uk/2016/06/26/hms-ambush-arrives-in-gibraltar-to-protect-it-from-spain-5967455/?ito=twitter

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/26/just-days-brexit-hong-kong-protesters-call-country-rejoin-uk/

litterally!

a nice little war would be good for national unity right now

the pound's suffering has just begun

>1:1 USD/GBP when

Won't happen, the Leave is only supported by drunk inbred chavs and political swindlers like Boris and Nigel (shit, that sounds funny, sort of gay-ish).

I'm sorry but your ""'"english"''" "pensioner" leech will be rightfully executed on the spot for abandoning God's Country.

Shut up amerilard day of the rope is coming. Your fine black ass will be enslaved once again and you will be burned as biofuel

your enonomies are crashing ours aint doing to shabby desu

THE SUN WILL NEVER SET ON THE EMPIRE!

She used to work at the British Embassy in Paris, what's that for a traitor ?

And why is she not working now???

ONE LAST PUSH!

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo

Off by one.
Britain, what have you done?

>Economy goes to shit.
>Euro migrants return to continental Europe because better paychecks in continent
>Stcoland and Ire leave UK
>Little island needs workers
>Engalnd hires more pakis and indians
>****OPTIONAL**** Germany starts selling refugees and makes a killing out of it and cleasing part of refugee plague at same time.

Congrats Sup Forums you wanted UK independance because of migrants but it seems you got it all wrong.
No more white Euros in England. More shitsins instead.

So tell me fellow UK polacks, when did you realise you made the mistakes of voting out ?

Yep, at this rate brexit will fuck us over and as he hated the EU Corbyn will probably be the only one to step up.
The UK will soon become communist, fuck everything.

There's a bunch of competent Tories who kept out of it and could lead the country.
I hope Boris doesn't get the job, and the sooner Nigel fucks off the better.

At this point, if there is a sustained recession it's explicitly the mass media's fault for being dead silent about the bounce-back.

Oh, and not mentioning that things were already artificially inflated because of a significant buying trend leading up to the vote. Almost like this could have been planned or something.

R A R E
A
R
E

declared independence

I export most of my goods to the US, for the same dollar amount I get more pounds now. When the pound falls exporters gain. This is simple economics

kek this is what retard we saying when it went up a bit on friday, it went back to free fall and is going to end up lower then the euro.

But the major exporters are planning on leaving the UK.

Actually its the opposite. The more wealth a nation has the less likely it is to hire from its own natural born populous as it is to hire immigrants for the sole reason that an immigrant will work for less, in far shittier job conditions than most national born workers.

So the UK being in any form of depression is more beneficial than it not, as it will rely on generating money within its own borders than bringing money in from outside.

What 'major exporters'

freed ourselves

Should barely affect you then, unless you speculate on the stock market.

tell us about their plans. do you have any relevant articles?

slap a 35% tax on them if they leave if they wish to import to us :^)

Retired. She bought her flat when she was working.

Shut up faggot

Companies like Honda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Ford.
More UK made cars go abroad than foreign cars come in.
Also banks doing business abroad and landing profits in London.

What's wrong with the Euro ? I thought Ireland was Eurozoned.

This right here OP.

Why is it that Americans no longer appreciate independence?
Our ancestors fought for independence and payed in blood yet the worthless sacks of shit spit on the prize, won for us.

>honda, toyota, Nissa, BMW, Ford
>that moment when you don't realize how retarded you are and post on Sup Forums

cant make this shit up lads.

>So the UK being in any form of depression is more beneficial than it not
>depression
>beneficial
Nice false flag, shill.

They have no reason to leave, most likely just bullshitBritbong on a business trip in cork

Isn't that what you were saying on friday lol

We'll have to see next week to actually tell either way. People aren't having a rational reaction to this either way.

>in b4 bitcoin becomes the official currency in Britain as the pound get pounded to shit.

you do realize that POTENTIAL automotive industry troubles does not equate to them "planning to leave."

nobody is fucking planning to leave england. they may have to downsize, but many of them were downsizing before brexit. put the crystal ball away, user.

Get Trump into office and we will return the broship that is the UK and the USA.

This man will save Europe and bring back patriotism.

This. It's dumb to think that they'll just stop manufactoring because of Brexit. Not getting as much returns for your investments as possible is retarded as fuck, especially since a low pound will make labour cheap. It will most likely hamper new investments though.

>built in the UK
>sent abroad
>British jobs
>gone
Do you think we gave them incentives to come here in the first place for fun?
Or do you think you're clever for noticing they're not British?

They have every reason to leave because we are exiting the single market because that's the only way to stop EU migrants coming here.
The reason why they came was to get into the EU single market and get round tariffs.
They'll move to eastern Europe. Give it a decade and they'll be no more.

Everyone likes independence and everyone wants independence. Independence from America. Independence from getting spied and monitored by the NSA and controlled by the jewish Dollar. You got one of us this time but the European Federation will soon end the new world in the Totaler Krieg. Only one continent can rule this world

>the company name is japanese so on japanese are employed by them!

haha this how retard the average Sup Forums poster is on economics

>we literally memed a country their freedom back

Not sorry. Rule Britannia.

flee the scene

we dont want our heroes in jail

Brits need to struggle

They have to learn to believe in themselves again.

>everyone likes independence
Uhh, not you guys apparently.
Independence does not mean do whatever Germany and Brussels says.
You faggots just want to turn into a caliphate and take everyone else's independence away.

how is WW3 even looking like? is it

>Anglosphere(except canada) and Israel
vs
>EU and ISIS
vs
>NK and China

We could have all got along if you didn't do what you always do and become bossy domineering wankers

>implying there is any independence left while the nsa reads this post

Now fuck off and stop ruining every country