/brit/

wetabix edition

(copyright some canadian guy from /ausnz/)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU
youtube.com/watch?v=pnh7x8aU26g
youtu.be/RHYjbJtVcWQ?t=1877
strawpoll.me/13814733
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

the gf

anime

radical centrist subedition

Hewson: I ask the Prime Minister: if you are so confident about your view of Fightback, why will you not call an early election?

Keating: The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm out of this load of rubbish over a number of months. There will be no easy execution for you. You have perpetrated one of the great mischiefs on the Australian public with this thing, trying to rip away our social wage, trying to rip away the Australian values which we built in our society for over a century.

why is right on the left and left on the right?

>you either have to think that race is everything or that race is nothing
ahhh yes partisan brainlets are an endless source of amusement

ark is still going up
finally made a good decision lads

any h3h3 man in

ive seen it the other way around too so i think someone bothered to flip it just to fuck with people.

[spoiler]THEY WONE THE LAWSUIT DTEY WONE THE[spoiler]THEY WONE THE LAWSUIT DTEY WONE THEJ LAWSUIT [/spoiler][spoiler]THEY WONE THE LAWSUIT DTEY WONE THEJ LAWSUIT [/spoiler]J LAWSUIT [/spoiler][spoiler]THEY WONE THE LAWSUIT DTEY WONE THEJ LAWSUIT [/spoiler]

forgot how attractive young jennifer anniston was

calm down bold guy

walked to the shops, saw someone I didn't like going into it, walked back in a longer route so that they didn't see me again
now I know how napoleon felt when he retreated from russia

not watched h3h3 in years, same with MDE. just letting you all know i'm better than you

err haha alri noah

same, pleasantly surprised whenever i watch friends after ages

youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU

quite liked the old h3h3

love cum willys bums and rum

jake paulers are the strongest army

NEED a hila gf

never watched h3h3 in my life and don't intend on ever doing so

>manchester is a better hub than London
fascinating

phwoar who's sexy eyes are these

>and amsterdam is better than london
even more fascinating

tbf deray doesn't look like one, but a lot of them do

keep talking about hila

bristol has some great sandwich shops.

wait what
>I've decided this ape looks like black people, damn hollywood

bit scary

chilean poster from yesterday

the gay chilean lad who always posts here

london's a bit of a mess though since they have so many airports all really far away from each other
you'd think that they'd just dedicate a load of land to one big super airport, but they don't

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmmm.......

i remember reading something about how a blm guy wore a blue coat like that

youtube.com/watch?v=pnh7x8aU26g

she's got an impressive bone structure

why do black people hate themselves? this is some deep subconscious self-hatred. so weird.

so the only difference between black people and apes are the clothes they wear, is that what they're saying?

noooo

>not investing in BurgerBux
err...

Insecurity

part joy to look at
part depressing to never have a gf that qt

it's like a transgender liz kendall

love how hypercapitalist russia has become

>she will never put a bullet in your useless testicles and then mock you in front of her jewish friends who spit on and belittle what remains of your masculinity

oh no the ancap is starting again

youtu.be/RHYjbJtVcWQ?t=1877
the choon

>posting the edited version

not sexually attracted to her but her face is still nice to look at

shame she didn't get any further, she would've won #legsxit by miles

lefties wont like this one bit. one more bit of science they'll ignore because it doesn't suit their agenda.

strawpoll.me/13814733

strawpoll.me/13814733

strawpoll.me/13814733

delusion: the post

NO ONE gives a shit about exeter, obviously plymouth, with its much larger population, gets the good acts and nights out in exeter are shit

neck yourself you runt before I come up there and give you a good jannering (shagging)

dont like talking politics
dont like clicking strawpolls
simple as

he has a point. young people tend to be supremely arrogant and claim to have all the answers despite having minimal life experience.

good chance that whenever some yank runt calls you leftypol for telling them to fuck off about american politics, this is who it was

once we can edit genes they'll just kill all white people and give niggers hyper intelligence genes

>replying to a 30 minute old post
kys

the midlands doesn't exist
everything south of brum is the south
brum and everything north of it is the north
simple as that really

business idea: fix the housing crisis

imagine by then we'll all be living in our AI sustained VR utopia with our anime wives

Can't wait lads

>ywn marry a qt out of your league
feels bad man

bit nippy

gas the tarqs

Thanks lads. You make the best crisps. They taste like the cooking oil is actually changed and fresh. Most crisps normally taste like they use the same cooking oil for thousend of loads. Also the potato slizes are thick THICK.

very odd selection

soul crushingly depressing
shall be becoming an alcoholic hobo and beg for credits

>Northern Ireland

Car show

You're welcome Hans

benzo withdrawal is shit

you won't have a choice, our new ai friend will force us into the vr tanks to live forever with our anime wives

Banes?

>he has a point

Literally reeddit, Fuck off.

the first hyper intelligent people will realise that non-whites are unnecessary and dangerous, much like even reasonably intelligent people already do, and white genocide will be reversed

Ah yes, it's that time when englishmen bicker over an arbitrary division

why doesnt the uk feel like an island much?

are they like kettle/red rock deli

>that entire right column

>says the conservitard who has contributed nothing to science

It's funny how virtually all of the hard sciencists and engineers are ultraliberal. Almost like there's a direct correlation between being educated and being liberal.

its quite big

actually it will be weird to see when designer babies grown in test tube created from synthetic genes become a thing, what skin colour everyone will choose

Old Jennifer Aniston still trumps most woman

my mother is such a fucking useless scatterbrain. drives me fucking mental. reckon she's got early onset dementia or is just getting cenile as fuck.

>I tell mum i'm thinking about doing a juice fast
>She's interested and wants to do one too
>£100 for a week long fast minimum if you buy online
>Tell her it'd be cheaper if she just buys a juicer for £40 odd, and i'll make the juices for both of us, put them in the freezer to stock up
>She spends ages looking at juicers, buys the wrong one for too much money
>Tell her to cancel the order, forget it, I'll buy the juicer, make the juices, she can buy the juices off me
>She agrees, I order the juicer
>Juicer arrives today
>Ring mum, tell her it's arrived and im going to buy the inredients to make a weeks worth of juice
>"Oh dont worry user, we already bought one on the weekend in John Lewis, £270, I'll do it myself

REEEE FUCKING DUMB BINT. DO YOU THINK I HAVE UNLIMITED TIME AND MONEY FOR YOU TO WASTE AT YOUR WHIM

lol triggered.

proof?