Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/live/asia
youtube.com/watch?v=D0uE1qi2A68
ocw.mit.edu/courses/find-by-topic/#cat=business
ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-school-of-management/
bloomberg.com/live
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netherbro, we should go to sleep, don't you think?

How come you never hear about the African stock market?

Damn Britbongs. Activate Article 50 already.

too much money to be made in this once in a generation event to be sitting idly by and sleep.

The Eternal Anglo strikes again

Bump

Its time lads

Not much to see at the moment, only the New Zealand market is open.

Australian market opens in half an hour

Tokyo Stock Exchange 09:00-11:30 12:30-15:00

08:33
Time in Tokyo, Japan

>LESS THAN 30 MINUTES

Also open now:

TSE 100 Futures - (London)
5,889.0 -78.5 -1.32%

DAX Futures - (Germany)
9,311.8 -128.8 -1.36%

More of a stockade at the market really

Japan's economy is fucked...

is it okay for me to cry ?

No, your country supplies very good oils.

What are Jap and Chink futures looking like?

South Africa is the biggest. Then there's oil/resource countries like Nigeria and Kenya.

But that's it.

What about South America?

Fuck yes, this means my weebshit is cheaper rigt?

Explain. I want to get in on this.

Hoping for a happening

Why man? We all lose from this.

funnily, only pound goes worse
usd/jpy hasnt changed and moved even a little since yesterday lol

seriously, pound has become a shit currency
everyone is gonna sell it and no one is gonna buy
to begin with theres no fucking reason to buy this garbage currency

No bitcoin?

you know your market is in the shitter and not moving right

Market crashes are the best time to buy.

crashi-chan...what a shit name.

>YEN

thank you based crashi-chan

Sup Forums why is brexit cause this to habben? i regret voting love now #Bregret

yeah what are these lines and shit is china's economy stagnating or something? sorry for being stupid

you can buy/sell currencies, buy/sell futures, wait for us open and buy/sell options/stocks/etfs etc

because you were one of the most important in the eussr, almost everyone is a leach.

Come up with a better name

Why are you salty about Brexit ? German living in jap ? senpai impostor ?

so you want to buy the currency cheap and sell it back when it rebounds?

Is this China crash tier happening? i.e. not happening?

Almost every great event in modern history has come out of Britain, or is directly related to you lot. You should feel honoured for being so relevant.

Chinas stock market literally crashed lmao

Go

no this is a happening tier happening, britan will not recover and the eu is basically gone. Everyone is ignoring it on pol cause bait sjws and reddit plus trump general.

How are you getting passed the Fw

Today?
kek

well if you're day trading currencies you usually have leverage and make shorter time-frame bets but you can certainly 'go long' a currency and exchange another currency to hedge your overall wealth, especially if you travel a lot or do business in multiple countries.

>Sup Forums why is brexit cause this to habben?
Because markets operate on fear and greed. Should've seen stock prices of nuclear energy related companies during Fukushima.

No last summer, lost some 40% of its value

>eu is gone
Worth it.

It's happening. Also, RARE

how do I learn all this stuff netherbro? sounds interesting af

Someone post UK stocks since Brexit to today.

Here's the comfiest stream

bloomberg.com/live/asia

>Betty Liu
>tfw no qt azn finance gf

Markets are propped up, markets always go haywire during uncertainty, a lot of people (including banks) shorted GBP

Last February before that in 2015 a few times
China threatened locals with jail for short-selling

>fibonnaci indicators

>no bollinger bands

plebbe

UK market was down like 3%. Germany got fucked with 8% drop

Brexit 2spoopy4markets. Sup Forums starts a rumor that Steve Jobs died, and Apple stock dipped. And people think Trump is the first instance of meme magic having IRL consequences.

I don't understand any of this, but I like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0uE1qi2A68

you're going to lose money trying to trade forex

Good, I want the stock market to hurry up and crash. I've been REALLY tired of flat markets and wild volatile swings for over the past year and a half. I'm ready for the stock market to crash already so I can buy stocks at a lower price and have some consistent growth.

dont do forex senpai

Anyone got a link to that Live Nikkei 225 chart?

>where is my mind.ogg

I have an erection

i mean i did it for school and got familiar through that

ocw.mit.edu/courses/find-by-topic/#cat=business
ocw.mit.edu/courses/economics/
ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-school-of-management/

then experience and learning, and a lot of reading

>downward movements within normal trading ranges
>ERMAFERKING GOD RON PAUL GOLD HAPPENING

I hate whites who don't understand financial markets more than I hate niggers.

Good boy points are down 2% good think I have a surplus.

also as said, i don't trade forex

i trade options and sometimes go short on equities or long them if i really like a company

I'm not planning on betting i just want to know how it works

>media screaming pound is worthless
>its dropped to feb levels
>predicted to fall to .3 or .2 months ago
>ignoring the rest of the markets taking twice the hits

this pro EU agenda is getting real stale

You faggots know this all means nothing. Check back when the DOW and NASDAQ have been open for at least 1/2 hour before making any decisions. Also the market has already reacted and nothing has actually changed yet, just trillions of dollars disappeared. Knowing Brexit is actually just fine means now is a good time to buy but don't listen to me. Risk it all on Asia....

So greedy

>ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-school-of-management/

are you saying i have to read all this stuff?

so when do I buy pounds?

>it's actually up

Kek, this
Don't try buying a 'rebound' in the worst cable holocaust in recent memory.
And don't try selling it either, because they will fuck your stop before you can even blink. Assuming you know what a stop is.

When you sell your kilos

I have no idea why the Nikkei 225 isn't reporting any new figures, it should have opened 9 minutes ago.

with jews you lose

>Nikkei up 1.7%
go home folks. No happening today.

>britan will not recover
>78866417
>media screaming pound is worthless
I guess this "media" is being run by the same traders who already shorted pound and bought gold weeks ago and now trying to imply everything is gone to make more profit

Don't mean to make everything about Brexit, but does I am completely clueless about the stock market. Could anyone explain to me if this has direct links to the brexit vote, and is the pound doing well compared to the rest of the currencies taking hits?

I hope kek blesses you economist bros with a few happenings. I like reading through these kinds of threads and being confused as fuck.

I'm just interested in learning it i'm not someone who gambles on money I just find the jargon and numbers interesting, don't know if that makes me autistic but eh

thank you crashi-chan

>bear chan?

>Australia down -1%

Everyone is going to be buying big tomorrow.

Maybe not Europe, but the fundamentals in Asia and North America haven't changed, so the drop on Friday was probably Unwarranted.

Furthermore money will flow out of Europe, and it will probably end up in those two markets.

First thing I do tomorrow morning at 930 is cashing out 10k of bonds and putting it into an S&P500 index etf

there's a mexican standoff going on right now

it's all controlled until someone sells.

just have to wait.

Fucking Brexiter scum did this.

Here is a livestream of Bloomberg.

bloomberg.com/live

And when markets will open

worldtimezone.com/markets24.php

Things are looking bad....

Nikkei falling pretty hard

>tfw my jew dollar will go even further when I go to Asia next year

and the big 1

>Everyone is going to be buying big tomorrow.
>Maybe not Europe, but the fundamentals in Asia and North America haven't changed, so the drop on Friday was probably Unwarranted.
>Furthermore money will flow out of Europe, and it will probably end up in those two markets.
>First thing I do tomorrow morning at 930 is cashing out 10k of bonds and putting it into an S&P500 index etf

that's fucking stupid. You'd be better off in a volitility etf. Brexit was just the first domino.

It's a small price for them to pay for our freedom.

wait
also nice numbers

How does this affect me?

I swear you fucking cunts better not lose me any more money today. Ive already sold half of my Marks and Spencers shares at a £170 loss on Friday because retaill got fucked by the weakened pound

Ive got shares in Unilever and Shell which rose on Friday, but not worth selling yet because of commission fees, amd they better keep rising

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/widgetembed/?symbol=FX:JPN225&interval=1&saveimage=0&toolbarbg=f1f3f6&studies=&hideideas=1&theme=White&style=1&timezone=UTC&studies_overrides={}&overrides={}&enabled_features=[]&disabled_features=[]&utmsource=www.livecharts.co.uk&utmmedium=www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/nikkei.php

sorry didn't see this request

Freedom isn't free bruv

my niggah

Hurr durr "freedom" you sound like a fucking burger. I'd rather have a stable economy and trade. Less racism would also be nice.