Kek, just like Rogue One!

Kek, just like Rogue One!

Other urls found in this thread:

productfrom.com/products/MX/0/0/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rebels = cartel spics smuggling in heroin?

>Kek, I'm not a butthurt Trumpet, I swear!

>oy vey keep the illegal immigrants coming!

what did he mean by this?

LOL POP CULTURE REFERENCE WHEN CRYING ABOUT POLITICS HAHA

Well, Han was a smuggler, and Luke did live in a desert suspiciously similar to northern Mexico...

Dude, it's liberal virtue signalling. Does it ever need to make sense?

Really makes me think hard

If I were Stephen Colbert I'd find a book on how to be funny

Remember being 14 and thinking Colbert was funny and then you turned 15?

>Trump's Wall
>'s
>W

How many times has this guy made jokes about Trump and his twitter grammar?

Trump's is grammatically correct

what's the deal?

More like
>these smug pilots are taking us to an entirely different place
>in fact, I'm pretty sure that plane is nosediving
>I've taught myself piloting, although I'm not perfect, I think I can give it a shot

wtf i love dubs now

>If I have the courage to lie to myself about the things destroying me being so out of my control that there is no point in trying to ever fix it, then you can too.

BLOB

The border already has walls in many places, why is this so controversial

This is fake

Is he seriously referring to illegals as womp rats?

Would make sense if the pilots in question are regularly and intentionally crashing the planes, and the guy speaking up is one of the most successful private pilots of the past 40 years

LOL! I get it because I too am aware of the pop culture phenomenon Star Wars!

What's with liberals and pop culture references as a form of debate?

>The border already has walls in many places, why is this so controversial
>Obama already has been carpet bombing the middle east, why is this so controversial
>Obama already barred immigration from many places, why is this so controversial
>Obama already deported illegal immigrants, why is this so controversial
>etc. etc.
It's almost as if the media is biased or something.

Ho ho ho

Oh, like that one plane on 9/11. How'd that turn out for them?

everything is about popularity to them.
Just shallow references to things that people know of so they can all join in and pat each other on the back for knowing that thing.

They saved the white house/capital building from destruction and prevented the deaths of everyone that would have been in it.

Because it's a giant waste of money. Republicans more than anyone should be the most concerned considering this wall is going to be made using taxpayer money.

Trump is a genius.

This is the best "comedian" the right has to offer.

And, it'll be hot! so you can't climb it! And you could engineer to so it blinds mexicans who look at it, so they stay away.

If anyone sees Mads around the wall please detain him, thank you

-Foremen

It's another nerd didn't understand the movie episode

>it's a giant waste of money.
>US has been losing $114billion yearly because of illegal immigration
>Wall only costs $25billion
>It's payed back through tariffs placed on Mexican imports
Even if Mexico wasn't paying for it, the thing pays for itself. Illegal immigration is the giant waste of money.

>the wall will stop illegal immigration
lol

yes, I'm sure any "rebels" trying to penetrate our southern border have only the best in mind for our country

>expecting more from libtard humour

>Mexicans can walk through walls
lol

>It's payed back through tariffs placed on Mexican imports
>raises cost of goods
>americans pay more at retail
So it's just some roundabout way of taking more out of working Americans' pockets?

what do you buy from mexico? do they still make jeans? mexican soda? beans?

More like the pilots are distracted and going through turbulence, and the guy speaking up is known for fucking people over (and has no training).

Ever heard of avocados cuck?

>liberals think that real life is a Star Wars movie

productfrom.com/products/MX/0/0/1/

Leftists were told to believe in open borders by their masters

Borders are racist

>I've never heard of a tunnel before
lmao

Should a late show host be able to be this political?

>haha dude robots are going to take all of our jobs, they aren't coming back
>we need more immigrant labor to do the jobs people don't want to do

In the star wars snes game womprats look different then that.

never had them desu, cunt
insightful, thank you
any serious tunnels would be run by the cartels

Mexico is one of our biggest trading partners, right up there with China and Japan. A lot of American-designed clothes and cars are made in those maquiladoras up in northern mexico because NAFTA makes it so cheap and transport costs are so low (just stick your goods in an 18-wheeler).

you fucks realize the instant a demoshit gets in office the "wall" is coming down right?

Yeah, just like Obama took down the fences that were already there when he took office....

>you fucks realize the instant a demoshit gets in office the "wall" is coming down right?

democrats have literally already been building a wall lol it's this huge steel beam thing that looks like something from half life

>these smug pilots are taking us to an entirely different place

I thought Trumptards believed Dems would maintain the status quo, so going in the predicted destination.

Basically you're the ones opting to crash the plane with no survivors.

Exactly. It's fucking easy to NOT buy shit made in Mexico.

you realize that demoshits are not ever getting back in office right?

Considering illegals use dead people's social security numbers and thus don't file taxes, they actually get fucked out of a lot of money. And they don't take middle-class jobs, legal immigrants like me do lol. So they don't get tax returns and also pay taxes on shit. If you're so against the draining of government funds, why aren't you for bigger wages so walmart doesn't fuck the government out of money.

>Ever heard of avocados cuck?

Donald please think of the guac

>People only buy Mexishit because it's cheap
>Mexico's cheap shit in US keeps their economy afloat
>tariff payed by Mexico on import to US govt
>if Mexico raises the price of goods to balance out the loss from tariff, then there is no point for citizens to buy it and they'll buy goods from elsewhere instead
>Mexico either complies with Trump or their country collapses
lmao

The American economy operates specifically because we have a class of second class non-citizens we can ship in seasonally and then kick out when we don't need them anymore.

That actual Americans don't want these jobs is not really a matter of debate. They don't. Because being paid sub minimum wage in grueling conditions with zero benefits in a seasonal job is not something you can sustain an American family on.

Regardless, most of the jobs being "taken" by immigrants aren't even white jobs. They're displacing the blacks. Go to any carwash and you'll see how the worker demographic has changed in the last couple decades.

>kek, I'm not still butthurt Trump won, I swear!

More like pilots are distracted by their own self interest in crashing this plane with no survivors and are going through turbulence that they themselves created, while the guy speaking up is literally the planes only chance to survive.

You can't make Mexican made products cheaper than American products. Ergo, any increase in the cost to import will increase the cost to the American consumer. Ergo, Americans pay for the wall either way.

It's just that this way, the government gets to pretend they haven't spent a dime while the poorest Americans get hit with another cost of living increase.

artistic interpretation varies in the myriad platforms of SW merchandise

kotor 2's "basilisk war droid" was a star viper starfighter for example

>he's never heard of border control and surveillance

*more expensive than

What a mess of a universe.

There should be a some type of automated tally for the number of times people on twitter have compared the current political landscape to Star Wars or Harry Potter.

>the jobs people don't want to do
Where did this meme come from?

How come people in prison don't just tunnel out all the time?

From what I'm reading, there is literally no way to stop people from tunneling under a wall.

>It's just that this way, the government gets to pretend they haven't spent a dime while the poorest Americans get hit with another cost of living increase.

Or, alternatively, Trump simply puts a huge tax on remittances back to Mexico. This will hit the poorest Mexicans the hardest, it's kind of heartless, but technically he would be "making Mexico pay for it".

Meanwhile, the richest Americans and Mexicans don't have to spend a single dollar, and get to bitch about each other without actually losing anything.

People in prison usually aren't allowed to have shovels, they're in a fairly small space, under close surveillance, and they're typically standing on cement/tile/some other surface that's not easy to tunnel through.

How would they justify it?
It would not be in defense of any law, it would be a useless waste of money, it would kill jobs, it would aid in illegal immigration and drug and gun smuggling.

>mutant womprat
>dis is a womprat guise

sterilize yourself

I wanna add to your post, corporations export middle-class jobs. Back in the 90s Clinton put forth a law that made CEOs not get paid a shitload if their companies were not doing well. To circumvent this they paid themselves in stock options and since profits plateaued they needed to save money. They exports jobs to have higher profits while not increasing sales or producing more shit. Basically corporations and rich sonsabitches cut corners and fuck over people to make more money for themselves. And retards backed one of these corporate assholes with no political experience and no filter cause he said he would bring back jobs and cause he pisses off SJWs. He's already surrounding himself with corporate assholes and lobbyists KEK.

>he's a trumpcuck

Anyways the planes already can run themselves and are designed to glide down. Adding in a dumbass with no experience to the equation will just make you die.

>Or, alternatively, Trump simply puts a huge tax on remittances back to Mexico.
This starts running into constitutional issues. Moreover, even a high relative tax would take years to put a dent in the cost of the wall. At the same time, you'll inevitably be hitting American citizens with this tax even if it primarily impacts illegal immigrants.

So basically there's gonna be more poor-as-fuck mexicans with nothing to lose who can turn to the cartels or wanna go see what the US has to offer. Great fucking idea.

Except lawyers being qualified for politics is like saying sociologists are qualified to be actuaries.

So now instead of just one guy coming up to work and sending money home to the family, he just brings his whole family.

The wall just got 10 feet deeper

>t-t-t-t-t-they will build tunnels!

>This starts running into constitutional issues.

What constitutional issue? The US government has every constitutional right to put any kind of tax/tariff on its own commerce that it wants, whether that's between states or among other nations. As long as Congress consents, nothing is stopping him.

>At the same time, you'll inevitably be hitting American citizens with this tax even if it primarily impacts illegal immigrants.

Yes, but it would mostly harm illegal immigrants and legal Mexican-American US citizens. Trump cares about neither.

It's a horrible idea. I just think it's what he will do. Mexicans aren't going to vote for him anyway, and any increased cartel crime only further justifies the need for a wall.

And 10 billion dollars more expensive.

This is unironically a good idea
Why putting tons and tons of concrete just to be there

Wait, but that's not even right.
The Death Star's intentional weakness was that if you shit into the reactor the whole thing would explode, the exhaust port connecting right to it was coincidence. Galen Erso designed the explosive reactor, not the "secret exhaust port". Also the Rebels weren't trying to save the Republic, they were trying to restore the Republic. Fucking normies trying to sound cool by attempting to make star wars references.
My Autism = Triggered.

>BORDERS ARE BAD
>NATIONS ARE BAD
>GLOBALISM IS GOOD
>FUCK DRUMPF
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>there's gonna be more poor-as-fuck mexicans with nothing to lose who can turn to the cartels
>You shouldn't be afraid of Muslims because if you are then they're going to turn into terrorists

>butthurt
>won the presidency, senate, house and supreme court
>dems the weakest they've been in history
ok

>$35billion
>to save $114billion annually
still winning

Daily reminder that

>Hillary Clinton lost
>Bernie Sanders lost
>The Democratic Party is dead in the water
>The wall will be built
>Tariffs will be enforced
>ISIS will be destroyed
>The nation as a whole sees anti-Trump protests as nothing more than an embarrassment to our society
>NAFTA is dead
>TPP is dead
>Peaceful moderate beheaders will have to stay in their shitholes
>Globalism BTFO

And all you can do is make snarky comments on Twitter.

If your law disproportionately targets a certain protected demographic, there will always be constitutional questions.

>Mexican-American US citizens
Which are Americans. Ergo, America pays for it.

>building a wall out of very expensive material that can be taken apart by criminals and be sold for a profit
>building a wall out of panels that require materials which China controls 97% of the global market of

WOW GENIUS AS ALWAYS LIBERALS

The tax has nothing to do with race. It effects everyone who sends money out of the country equally.

Trump is jewish