Me, personally, I loved it

Me, personally, I loved it.

I mean its so huge. It's such a big achievement. It's an important thing. We need more great movies. I'm going to make more movies, they'll be the best movies, you won't believe how great these movies will be.

go to bed JJ Abrams.

I enjoyed it because its so bad, thinking of the shitposting that it will bring for years..

me personally,

I enjoyed the hell out of it, but it was mainly my experience. It's kind of indescribable but I'll never forget it

The quips ruined it for me, but there could be a good fan edit made of it

I enjoyed it a lot more in retrospect, after seeing Rogue One. What a fucking shitshow.

The quips make everything so insincere, like they know they're in a movie.

What's frustrating about potential fan edits is that it'd be very difficult to add any of the deleted scenes back in.

They're all 'timestamped'

Pic related, Kylo on the Falcon should never have been cut

TFA is fucking great, only contrarian memers and wookiepedia autists who are mad their Force power level charts no longer apply hate it

weak

>They're all 'timestamped'
so? I'd still watch a fan edit with all the deleted scenes back in

every deleted scene is useless and adds nothing to the movie and leaving them on the cutting room floor was a wise decision

Kylo on the Falcon is nice fanservice I guess but it doesn't add anything to the character

It comes off as a fan made film and looks amateur in parts

quips have always been part of Star Wars. Star Wars have never, EVER been a serious franchise.

Not saying it's a good or bad movie, but those are odd arguments.

>thinking of the shitposting that it will bring for years

That's the worst thing about it. It's so utterly soulles it didn't actually spawn any memes.

I'd agree with you on most of the scenes, but I think that mentioned Kylo scene is nice.

And though we didn't see it, Maz meeting Leia and handing her Luke's saber could have been good

>It comes off as a fan made film

This is a meaningless platitude that people use to bitch about the movie without providing real criticism

TFA is the best Star Wars film, on a technical, filmmaking level, next to ESB. It is masterfully directed and the cinematography is wonderful

but yeah keep memeing, fuckwad

It looks amateur in what part?

It's the best Star Wars movie, except for the fact that it's a sequel and borrowed too heavily from its predecessor. In that regard, it's a very good remake, but not a good sequel. Still a very good blockbuster, and only bitter loners think otherwise. Fact.

It is notable for being the only time I have actually been bored in a theater.
The worst movie I can remember seeing in a theater is that Atlas Shrugged from a few years back which had worse acting than direct to DVD bargain bin schlock. It was terrible. Truly, unforgivably, terrible.
The latest marvel films have been barely watchable cluster fucks. How do you make iron man even more of a whiny bitch?
But, none of these have made me beg for the end. They were forgettable and monotonous, but never boring.
TFA was boring.
It was dreadfully boring.
2D cutouts going through the mere basis of acting a story we've already seen a hundred times before, but make sure you put some of those original sound effects and a decrypifying Harrison Ford for those nostalgia points.
It was the movie that cemented once and for all the fact that our society is coming to a collapse. There is no coming back from something as dull as TFA. And that's not even the worst part. The worst part as sitting there, knowing I'm going to hear about this movie for the next decade at minimum and knowing I will relive that dreadful boredom EVERY SINGLE TIME. There were no successful shootings at TFA because walking in halfway through such a concentrated dose of boredom would put someone on Adderall asleep.

borrowing from its predecessor is used for a thematic point about the nature of legacy and how the next generation struggles to find meaning in themselves while living in the shadow of greatness

it's superficially similar to ANH but it's very much its own movie.

>someone honestly believes this is meaningful, reasonable criticism

neck yourself as soon as possible my man

>Someone believes this is a meaningful rebuttal

TFA is the dullest movie in history and I seriously question the mental capabilities of anyone who has enjoyed it. At the very least, they should be barred from voting.

Good. You're allowed to.

>reeeee it's boring because I said so fucking normies ruining society reeee

only meaningful arguments deserve meaningful rebuttals, and yours does not qualify

also daily reminder that literally everyone loved TFA except you

I want you to stab yourself and bleed to death.

could you please, user?

Let's started with characterization
We have
>Mary Sue who can't act for shit and isn't even attractive enough that my dick could ignore the rest
>Nigger who spontaneously develops a conscious. Less funny than Adam Sandler. My mother, who is a very nice Jewish lady, said "couldn't they get someone else than a butterfaced black man?"
>Robot that rolls
>Harrison Ford collecting his paycheck while being sure to get written out
>Chewbacca
>Orange Yoda who wants to fuck Chewbacca
>Emo kike that worships Darth Vader's helmet and is completely ineffective
>Pilot that is entirely a plot device and missing most of the movie
>Shiny chrome stormtrooper who gets thrown down a trash compactor
>Nazi general played by that redhead that is everywhere
>Giant holographic sheev without charisma
>Washed up cokehead who lusted after her brother's dick so much that she's divorced
>Literal savior of the galaxy now professional mopes on some island
>ONE HALF portion guy

Or

>Twink that bumbles around charmingly
>Rogue that is out for himself
>Some kinda fucked up wizard cyborg
>Snide space princess
>The best gay duo since your parents broke up

I ran out of energy at the end of this post, but even four half assed descriptions shit on the entire cast of TFA. Lucas was a hack, but this is something else.

it could have added to his character, or rather should have, but abrams botched the scene and wasted its potential

but the other deleted scenes were indeed worthless

most of these aren't real criticisms, autist

That's because you're a petulant child and would find fault in anything, so I made sure to deliver you only the choicest anal drippings.

>anal drippings
pls user, I can only get so erect

butt leakage

imagine getting it sucked off your dick

mmm

The only thing I could think of while watching this """flick""" at my local theater with reclining seats, was that George Lucas made a living, breathing, world. His world.

Star Wars 7 is just stale, and that infuriates me.

most of these are actually genuine criticism.

>most of these aren't real criticisms, autist

I agree with the vital criticism that Rey is not attractive enough that my dick could ignore the rest. In my headcanon the next generation skywalker girl is always perfect fap material, and this doesn't live up to that.