Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh247tO_lDU
youtube.com/watch?v=cGJOoJ22ADc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everybody was black back then
also what happened to the resources

No wonder they're investing trillions in Africa

我们

>last month have been travelling around and busy, haven't studied at all beyond anki, news, and talking to people
>watch the last 10 minutes of the last 欢乐颂 episode i watched so i can finally get to finishing the second season
>barely need to look at the subtitles, understand most lines without subs

even though it's something i watched already a month ago or so, it still feels pretty good

>tfw no sasha date

王和屎!

How can I get a leftover doctor gf?

stop taking over australia please

>when someone uses google translate to translate English to Chinese
Why the fuck would anyone do this? Google translate is such shit at least for chinese.

She wasn't left over. She was divorced

youtube.com/watch?v=uh247tO_lDU

compare this to

youtube.com/watch?v=cGJOoJ22ADc

Why don't Chinese athletes have any respect for their nation and President Xi?

does anyone here have first or secondhand knowledge of working in china as an ethnic chinese w/ western citizenship? where do they stand on the han-expat scale of social acceptance?

I fucking hate going outside
so
whats a good job for me?

These threads sure have been dead recently

Professional overwatch player

because of shit op without pasta

i have heard rumors, they don't like the way the overseas see themselves

ofc i blend in perfectly since i don't make myself visible

when i speak english to my cousin because tutor us please the only people that give me second looks are foreigners

someone remake and add the pasta

is mokou the /sino/ waifu

According to some overseas analysts, Cai was the first military officer that Xi promoted after he became chairman of the CMC in 2012.127 What happened to Cai Yingting during the recent military reform is quite surprising. Instead of receiving a promotion or remaining as commander of the Eastern Theater of Operations, Cai was appointed president of the PLA Academy of Military Sciences. Analysts believe that Cai has been marginalized. He may still have a chance for a seat in the CMC if his current position is just transitional. But, at present, Cai is no longer considered a top contender for the next CMC. A rumor circulating in the PLA establishment is that Cai’s daughter has married an American and, thus, CCP regulations prohibit him from being considered for a top military post.

Li, Cheng. Chinese Politics in the Xi Jinping Era: Reassessing Collective Leadership

interesting

Zhejiang governor Li Qiang worked directly under Xi from 2004 to 2007 as chief-of-staff of the Zhejiang Provincial Party Committee. Li was born in Rui’an County, Zhejiang Province, in 1959. He has spent his entire career in his native province, serving consecutively as director of the Industry and Commerce Bureau of Zhejiang Province, party secretary of Wenzhou, and secretary of the Politics and Law Committee of the Zhejiang Provincial Party Committee. It is expected that Li will move to another province to become a provincial party secretary or move to Beijing, where he will work directly for his former boss. The relationship between Xi and current Zhejiang party secretary Xia Baolong is not entirely clear. Xia, a native of Tianjin who advanced his early career there, was transferred to Zhejiang in 2003, a year after Xi became Zhejiang party secretary. Xia served as deputy provincial party secretary under Xi for three years. For a year, Xia served concurrently as governor of Zhejiang before being promoted to his current position in December 2012. Xia is a conservative leader known for his campaign to demolish a large number of Christian churches in the province.

Li, Cheng. Chinese Politics in the Xi Jinping Era: Reassessing Collective Leadership

what is he planning to do doe

also do you have the pdf

对不起,I dont have the PDF, but you can buy the book on 亚马逊

看到了,太贵

你在哪儿?

>he hasn't installed pinyin input on all his devices

我希望你不这样做

佛洛里达

YA SEE VIETNAMESE MAN, DRIVE LIKE THIS

AND CHINESE MAN, HE DRIVE LIKE DIS

manwhore. make a living without ever leaving your bed! XD

诸夏之父毛泽东(笑岔气)