Pajeet with a couple of questions to the Bros in US and Europe

Pajeet with a couple of questions to the Bros in US and Europe.

Now my interaction with Muslims have been quite weird most of the poor and middle class Muslims I've met in India(mostly south) have been quite moderate(as in into western standards) however 99% of Muslims from the west I've interacted with (mostly online) have been fucking psychopaths. Even the so called moderate ones are fucking backward.

Why is this?

How real is their threat in terms of population displacement and regression of your culture?(want a non meme/non Pol answer)

I know for a fact that the likes of Merkel and macron aren't complete idiots(Merkel in particular seems quite intelligent and cunning). So what's their plan to tackle this? Do they even consider this a threat?

Slightly less serious ,If you want more cultural enrichment then why not invite more Japs, koreans and the Chinese(or any southeast asians). Even if they out populate you they're still not a detriment to the progress of the human race.

I ask this as an admirer of western (and to extent southeast Asian) culture. I would like serious answers for all the questions except the last one.

There's no Muslim take over that is bullshit, they are not on the streets asking for Sharia, it happened maybe like twice in UK and France but for the most part, Muslims here are normies. I know some who are at my uni, we're not friends but we talk sometimes during class and they're mostly regular people.

Also the outbreeding thing is BS too when it comes to Muslims, most of them are North Africans and Turks in Europe, and their fertility rate is like around 2 so yeah... We could be worried if they were Afghans.

>I ask this as an admirer of western culture
You can admire our culture but don't copy it, it annoys me when I go to foreign places and see western-like buildings or hotels. I remember going to Shanghai, I expected tons of chinese-styled buildings and houses and fuck... only ugly buildings.

Also about the "regression of your culture" thing...
Lol mate, if our culture is regressing it's not because of Muslims, it's because of our youth who wants to be american so bad, listen to american music, go to american fast foods etc...

Globalism is responsible for the regression of cultures in general, modern architecture too, not Muslims lol, Muslims are gathered in some areas mostly, they don't have an influence on French culture, I mean sure there are white converts but there's no mass conversions but since America is all over the place... on tv, on social media etc, THIS is a real threat for our culture. Masses are easily influenced.
I think that rightists tend to give too much power to Muslims, making it seems like they will subvert our culture with force or some bs like that.

Now when I say culture, I don't mean building architecture designs(which I agree is unfortunate) but mostly in terms of laws, education, importance on science and technology. As guy growing up in India , the west seems more humane in general compared to here. I'd rather copy those than wait around to figure out our own version of it because people suffer when the things I mentioned are shitty.

Also I am asking if it will be a problem in the future, even if it isn't today?

>in terms of laws, education, importance on science and technology
How would 7% of our population change this? They go in our schools, follow our classes have our teachers... There's maybe like 1 or 2 Islamic schools in France lol

And about the future well I don't think so... I don't see how, unless they make up 50% of our population... Believe me most of them are born in France and even if they tend to have the ghetto culture (which is praised by the white youth, especially bourgeoisie white youth bc muh rebel, rap, crime, drugs etc...) they get pretty westernized easily, I mean they don't leave their religion or start listenting to classical music but they coexist with others... like normies.

>the west seems more humane
It is, I mean in France we have loooots of associations helping people for diverse matters: education, holidays (for those who don't have anough money to travel), jobs etc... and freedom is put before anything else, I think that WW1 and WW2 chaos shaped it.

muslims are not an issue here except among niggers, we have a thing called prison islam which is basically another tribal thing they do.

ethnic muslims are rare and mostly in universities before they fuck off back to their privileged lives at home. they're pretty stupid and docile, not much else to say

Well 7% may not and I am speaking purely from an Indian perspective on this at 20% in India they form a pretty solid vote bank and there have been shitty laws because of demands by Muslim organizations(especially in matters wrt divorce and other civil laws). Recently we even had problem bringing in uniform civil code because of them.

So in US they're almost a non issue due to low levels of population but the fear seems to be highest among Americans from what I've seen.

yeah we hate muslims for pretty fucking good reasons
even if drumpf gets impeached for too many scoops that doesn't mean we don't hate muslims

>Why is this?

in india muslims have been around a long time, they have their own traditions and places of worship, it's in their interests to get along with everyone

muslims are new to the west, saudis fund and influence them, bangladesh can't afford to build a mosk in the uk, but saudis do and now you have bangladeshis who act like saudis in the uk

here white people can't criticize islam without being called racist, and we tend not to live in areas with them, it's other indians who live in the same areas and protest when they try to make school meals halal and have prayer rooms

Interesting , so your experiences in your country seems to be different from what the French bro is saying. Is what you have seen isolated and minimal or is it bigger issue?

I think it's mostly because Indian Muslims belongs to India, they consider India as their land too while like Canadanon said they're new to the West
Unlike in Canada, here you can criticize Islam, but in France we generally avoid talking about religion as it is considered as a dividing factor we're secular.

I think that I saw a study that stated that the majority of americans never met or talked to a Muslim. And in America they went through 9/11 so yeah you imagine...
I think that America's involvement in the Middle East was a mistake

>Why is this?
I have no idea why the Indian Muslims are less aggressive and more moderate than the European ones, maybe because we get them directly from the worst Islamic shitholes.

>How real is their threat in terms of population displacement and regression of your culture?(want a non meme/non Pol answer)
In my city there are Kindergartens and Schools which consist almost entirely of Muslims and the Teachers there have extreme problems with the children because almost none of them actually speak German. Whenever you hear in the News that there has been an extremely violent crime the perpetrators are almost always Muslims. Just look at the Sweden rape statistics and how they skyrocketed after the beginning of the Migrant crisis. And not only Sweden, the Austrian crime rate also increased immensely after the mass immigration started.

>I know for a fact that the likes of Merkel and macron aren't complete idiots(Merkel in particular seems quite intelligent and cunning). So what's their plan to tackle this? Do they even consider this a threat?
Merkel doesn't plan to stop this, Merkel let this happen. Merkel is deliberately trying to kill her country, she hates Germany and Germans. I can't speak about Macron but Merkel is probably the worst politician Germany ever had.

>Slightly less serious ,If you want more cultural enrichment then why not invite more Japs, koreans and the Chinese(or any southeast asians). Even if they out populate you they're still not a detriment to the progress of the human race.
Nobody here wants cultural enrichment, Politicians force it on us. We don't need foreigners to boost our population. We would just need programs that encourage having children, there are statistics that clearly show how Pro Child Programs can affect the birth rate of a country. I wouldn't have a problem with Asian migrants.

I can give you my personal experiance and opinion

>Now my interaction with Muslims have been quite weird most of the poor and middle class Muslims I've met in India(mostly south) have been quite moderate(as in into western standards) however 99% of Muslims from the west I've interacted with (mostly online) have been fucking psychopaths. Even the so called moderate ones are fucking backward.
Most muslims who came here were guest worker (= uneducated backward farmers), that's why they are still pretty backwards, even two generations later. I met some Turkish exchange students and they were way better than the Turks we have here.

>I know for a fact that the likes of Merkel and macron aren't complete idiots(Merkel in particular seems quite intelligent and cunning). So what's their plan to tackle this?
I genuinly believe that Merkel let her emotions get the better of her and acted out of compassion. This is very unusual behaviour for her, since she normally acts very rational and calculated, but she is still human, after all. I think by now she sees her mistake, but she cant say "sorry i was wrong" without losing face (and election). Her plan is probably to make deals with North African countries, so they will take our refugees.

>Slightly less serious ,If you want more cultural enrichment then why not invite more Japs, koreans and the Chinese(or any southeast asians).
No refugees from those countries. But maybe North Koreas autism will change that.

it's a lot smaller here because there's a lot fewer, we didn't let in many non white people until 1990, the three biggest immigrant groups are filipino (mostly catholic), chinese (?), and indians (mostly sikh), until the last few years there's a strong argument sikhs caused more problems here

in 2011 3% of the population was muslim, and almost a third of that is iranian and lebanese shia who are less observant here

>3%
it's too late

If she is rational and compassionate person then would realize that she is risking the prosperity of her country and that progress learned from bloodshed would be going to waste because of a imo backward ideology.

Would she rather take those risks than an election defeat? Seems neither rational or compassionate

The way she told it, back when the yazidis were fleeing from ISIS and hiding on a mountain, she saw how USA helped them by giving supplies, and she thought Germany should do something to help aswell

>then would realize that she is risking the prosperity of her country and that progress learned from bloodshed would be going to waste because of a imo backward ideology
I don't believe Germany is in any danger of becoming an islamic state. Muslims in Germany are in no position of power, currently, a muslim takeover is simply impossible

There's a fuckload of """refugees""" swamping Greece and Italy because they're the gateway to Europe from the African continent and seemingly nobody has any idea how to deal with the flow.
The way I see it, Merkel said they can go to Germany so that would take a little pressure off Germany telling other EU countries like Greece what to do regarding denbts and shit.
Plus, you can make a sound argument that Greece's or Italy's problems are also EU problems. It's just the solution didn't quite pan out and that's what's worrying.

Yup. It used to be Greece and Italy but now it's Spain though.

Those from West Africa goes to Europe from Morocco and those from Central and East Africa goes from Libya. But it seems like it's Spain's turn.

Morocco was stopping them at first but because of a disagreement about marketing between Morocco & the EU Morocco don't give a shit anymore

Anyway these migrants aren't all Muslims

>Muslims in Germany are in no position of power, currently, a muslim takeover is simply impossible
This. Same in France

>want a non meme/non Pol answer
Should have asked a non meme/non Pol question then

Macron is an idiot though, not smart at all.

To answer your question: because we're pussies and not culturally assertive enough

mudslimes only respect strength and we don't show that so they whatever the fuck they want

>Why is this?
It may be because we take ours from the most fucked up regions of the Islamic World, but i have also learned that where there is Islam, there is Jihad. They managed to start fights with the fucking Buddhists IIRC.
>How real is their threat in terms of population displacement and regression of your culture?(want a non meme/non Pol answer)
I will speak for Texas and maybe the South in general, but hilariously low less than 1% overall, but 1.7% in Texas.
Even with this incredibly low population, we have had Islamic terror attacks. Some inflammatory folks made a "draw Mohammed" contest and it was INSTANTLY set upon by Mujihadeen. They were then shot by armed men, but regardless, if 9/11 wasn't enough the idea that they are all violent savages is reinforced again and again.
>I know for a fact that the likes of Merkel and macron aren't complete idiots(Merkel in particular seems quite intelligent and cunning). So what's their plan to tackle this? Do they even consider this a threat?
I have no idea. From my conservative right-wing viewpoint it looks like they live the most degenerate non-Muslim lives possible in an affront to Islamic values, then defend their assailants when they are attacked by them. It seems totally nonsensical to me.
>Slightly less serious ,If you want more cultural enrichment then why not invite more Japs, koreans and the Chinese(or any southeast asians). Even if they out populate you they're still not a detriment to the progress of the human race.
I am unironically glad that we have Mexicans for that. Tejanos have been Hispanics that have lived here since the Republic of Texas times, they are oftentimes VERY "above" actual Mexicans. They are very defensive of their Anglo friends and they make me happy.

TL;DR even in an age where we are learning to get along with hispanics and sometimes blacks just as we learned to get along with the Micks and Krauts that came over here, nothing will turn a Texan into a Klansmen like Islam.

Most people are normie to the bones. The election of Macron show it, people voted for him because he promises a better economy and the the old were afraid of lepen frexit or euro and lowering of their pension, they don't give a shit about things that concern Sup Forums (race, culture, etc...) all they care of is economy. I agree we should let more ukrainian for example who need ot than endless africans who don't stop multiplying in their continent

>most of the poor and middle class Muslims I've met in India (mostly south) have been quite moderate
Don't know much about the south but Muslims up north are quite the opposite of what you describe. They might not show it though because unlike the west, hindus chimp out and kill muslims in hundreds if they try to pull some allahuakbar shit.

Well other than praying several times a day , Most (except one maybe) were more liberal than I was at that age. Maybe it's because north is closer pakistan but then again Muslims in Kerala aren't exactly a beacon of modernity.

The only thing I have against Latin Americans is that they seem to be heavy capekino fans(especially Zack Snyder).

This isn't a meme question. India has seen first hand experience of what happens when the Muslim population reaches 20%.Do some research on Triple talaq, Uniform civil code issues in India.

>India has seen first hand experience of what happens when the Muslim population reaches 20%.
why do hindus always play victims? why is it always the "evil mozlems"? bosniaks are 56% today yet they're the one who went through a genocide.

>they're mostly regular people.
The fact is though, most terrorists were described exactly like that.

The reason why Indian Muslims are docile are because they live in a secular country and are dependant on the majority. Just look at what a trainwreck Pakistan and Bangladesh, both of which were partitioned off India for a "Muslim Nation," are.

Actually no. After every terrorist attack it was revealed that the terrorist was suspected before and that he also had open ties to extremist influencers and institutions. The Nice terrorist for example was also known to have mental problems

the mullah invaders have killed more Hindus than Hitler killed Jews its that bad.

>anecdotal evidences
Gr8 b8
And there is a lot of chinese in europe, especially in france